Boston, Boston, Massachusetts 02118 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,995
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11

About JayNandez Films

JayNandez Films is a wedding videography company based out of Boston, Massachusetts. These expert filmmakers use advanced technology to film, edit, and produce a cinematic wedding video with a Hollywood feel.

JayNandez Films offers many services to capture your wedding day and turn it into a beautiful film that showcases your love story. They are also available to travel to destinations worldwide. The wedding videography services they provide include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services
JayNandez Films provides many different file formats of your wedding video. The different wedding video formats they offer include:

• Digital download

JayNandez Films 5
JayNandez Films 6
JayNandez Films 7

Erin · Married on 08/18/2018

Very attentive to a needy bride

Jay was phenomenal to work with, when I first reached out he recommended a FaceTime call where he went over his offerings and answered any questions that I had. I felt a connection with him and could tell he was very passionate about his work. From the the time I booked him up until the wedding, he was the vendor that I communicated with the most - texting almost on a weekly basis (what can I say, I was a very needy client).
    Jay listened to all the feedback and over the course of our engagement I sent him several examples of aspects I'd like to be included in our film. I got the teaser, short film and documentary edit as part of my package. I also upgraded a few weeks before the wedding and he was very flexible with a payment arrangement, which was appreciated. Although videography may be an extra expense for brides, I highly recommend it in addition to photography because it captures your special day in a way that photos cannot. If you book Jay I have 3 pieces of advice 1. be clear on what his style is to ensure that matches what you are looking for, for example I had to forgo my desire to include a billboard song on our film 2. Be very open about what you like/don't like and 3. understand the turn around time. If those aspects align with your need you will not regret booking JayNandez films for your wedding day!

Sent on 12/17/2018

JayNandez Films's reply:

Hi Erin! Thanks so much for the kind review! We enjoyed every aspect of the journey toward the big day!

Diana Zaki · Married on 07/21/2018

the video was emotional, beautiful

We spent several weeks researching videographers and after a few conversations with various vendors, we selected Jay as our videographer based on his sample videos, his creative style and price. Jay was very personable and professional to work with. We were in contact with Jay through the planning process, he quickly responded to any questions and concerns we raised. The day of the wedding Jay came with his assistant on time according to the plans, throughout the wedding you could see them taking shots of the wedding. About 1 month after the wedding we received the wedding highlight and were amazed by it (the video literally brought me to tears). Jay really captured the special moments of the wedding, he captured our family and friends and even the music selection was perfect. Feedback to our video was enormous, friends and family commented how the video was emotional, beautiful, etc. My husband and I are so happy we decided to invest money into a videographer and even more thankful for selecting Jay as our videographer. We cannot wait to see the long edit!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    JayNandez Films 8
    JayNandez Films 9

JayNandez Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• GeoPalacios Photography
    GeoPalacios Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazingly talented cinematographer! I've worked with JayNandez Films for over 2 years, and every new event is a great experience! I highly recommend JayNandez Films to all my clients. Jay has the ability to create Hollywood style wedding films.

• Silver Birch Video
    Silver Birch Video Wedding Videographers

I am a videographer myself; Jay filled in for me for a wedding I recently was unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances. He did an excellent job! He was easy to communicate with, quick to give me the videos, and flexible! And the video quality was great - Thank you Jay for your work!

• Boston Boston, Massachusetts, 02118 See on map