JayNandez Films

Lynn, MA View map
$2,995 Most Popular Price

$2,995 Most Popular Price

See why brides are obessed with this wedding videographer!

visit https://www.jaynandezfilms.com/

You have already made one of the most important decisions in your life, choosing the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. And while most decisions regarding your big day will be discussed, scrutinized and chosen very carefully, We want to make sure your wedding video becomes a magical piece of a very special day.

Lucky for us, you have a beautiful story to share.

We are expert filmmakers, who use the most advanced technology to film, edit, and produce a cinematic wedding video with a Hollywood feel. We want to handcraft your wedding day story so you can be transported, engulfed, and overwhelmed by the awesomeness of your special day. And if yours is a destination wedding, not to worry, we are available to travel worldwide.

Are you ready? If so visit our website to learn more!

Go to https://www.jaynandezfilms.com/ for packages, pricing, and availibility.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,995

Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Stephanie S. Married on 12/10/2019

Stop looking at other videographers now.

My husband Craig and I live in NYC, and when it came to finding a videographer for our wedding at Rosecliff in Newport, RI, we didn't know where to begin. I am admittedly picky with quality and storytelling, and the few Newport videographers I liked were all already booked very far in advance. What I didn't know at the time was that this was a blessing in disguise because it forced me to expand my search to the broader New England area, and that's how I found Jay whose work vastly exceeds any of the other videographers I had considered. I'll start with the quality – his videos are now all shot in 4K, which I didn't even know was a thing, but you can instantly tell the difference. He also is a licensed Drone pilot, which was essential to our gorgeous Rosecliff bird's eye views. His wedding films look movie quality with their combination of premium technology, music and storytelling. So beyond his equipment, Jay is incredibly professional, kind and eager to please and exceed expectations. He was extremely calm and professional on our wedding day, as were his two assistants. My whole bridal party and family commented on how nice they were to work with. And as professional as Jay is, he is very comfortable and communicative however is easiest (email, calls, texts, etc.) Photo and video were two of the most important parts of my wedding day, and I really appreciated how I could always text Jay, and how we could both gush over our genuine excitement for my Rosecliff wedding. Jay's enthusiasm was contagious and constantly lifted me up when I was stressed, as brides tend to be close to the wedding day. Post-wedding upon viewing our wedding trailer (which was delivered in a matter of days, by the way), Jay and I continued to gush together.

But above all, and perhaps most importantly – beyond the high-quality equipment, the professionalism and sincerity – Jay has an unbelievable eye and natural intuition for what makes a beautiful shot and an impactful story. When choosing videographers I consulted my older sister who is somewhat of a wedding video connoisseur, and in explaining why Jay was her clear favorite, she said his videos were the ones that made her cry the hardest!

I cannot recommend Jay enough. I feel so lucky he shot our wedding day. He truly elevates what a wedding video is into art. Multiple people who saw our wedding trailer said it deserves an Oscar, and I couldn't agree more...I can only imagine what the longer videos will be like! Thank you Jay!!!
    Michael Married on 06/01/2019

Couldn’t be happier!

Jay did such a great job with our wedding film! He was flexible, easy to work with, and made such a beautiful film to commemorate the day. We couldn’t be happier!
    Kendrick R. Married on 05/25/2019

The Raines Review

The thought of hiring JayNandez films as our vendor for our wedding was never a secound guess. Jay's genuine professionalism throughout our wedding day was unmatched. His patience and understanding was nothing short of first-class. The essence of videography is capturing a moment in time.
    With Jay's keen sense of artistry and cultivation of timeless memories, you will certainly get more than you imagine in his films.
    His distinct eye and ability to produce creative shooting techniques excludes him from all other competitors.
    His commitment to ensuring excellence on our wedding day was exceptional.
    With JayNandez as your videographer, you can guarantee professionalism, ensure comfortability, expect transparency and above all, witness his devotion to capturing a moment in time that will last a lifetime.
    The memories of our wedding day will last long beyond our years because of the exceptional work done by JayNandezFilms

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

GP Wedding FIlms GP Wedding FIlms Wedding Videographers

Amazingly talented cinematographer! I've worked with JayNandez Films for over 2 years, and every new event is a great experience! I highly recommend JayNandez Films to all my clients. Jay has the ability to create Hollywood style wedding films.

Silver Birch Video Silver Birch Video Wedding Videographers

I am a videographer myself; Jay filled in for me for a wedding I recently was unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances. He did an excellent job! He was easy to communicate with, quick to give me the videos, and flexible! And the video quality was great - Thank you Jay for your work!

104 Woodman St Lynn, MA, 01905
8572062925
Location of (JayNandez Films)
Boston Boston, Massachusetts, 02118 See on map

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding