Boston, Boston, Massachusetts 02118 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,995
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11

About JayNandez Films

JayNandez Films is a wedding videography company based out of Boston, Massachusetts. These expert filmmakers use advanced technology to film, edit, and produce a cinematic wedding video with a Hollywood feel.

JayNandez Films offers many services to capture your wedding day and turn it into a beautiful film that showcases your love story. They are also available to travel to destinations worldwide. The wedding videography services they provide include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services
JayNandez Films provides many different file formats of your wedding video. The different wedding video formats they offer include:

• Digital download

JayNandez Films 6
JayNandez Films 7

Michael G · Married on 06/01/2019

Couldn’t be happier!

Jay did such a great job with our wedding film! He was flexible, easy to work with, and made such a beautiful film to commemorate the day. We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Erin · Married on 08/18/2018

Very attentive to a needy bride

Jay was phenomenal to work with, when I first reached out he recommended a FaceTime call where he went over his offerings and answered any questions that I had. I felt a connection with him and could tell he was very passionate about his work. From the the time I booked him up until the wedding, he was the vendor that I communicated with the most - texting almost on a weekly basis (what can I say, I was a very needy client).
    Jay listened to all the feedback and over the course of our engagement I sent him several examples of aspects I'd like to be included in our film. I got the teaser, short film and documentary edit as part of my package. I also upgraded a few weeks before the wedding and he was very flexible with a payment arrangement, which was appreciated. Although videography may be an extra expense for brides, I highly recommend it in addition to photography because it captures your special day in a way that photos cannot. If you book Jay I have 3 pieces of advice 1. be clear on what his style is to ensure that matches what you are looking for, for example I had to forgo my desire to include a billboard song on our film 2. Be very open about what you like/don't like and 3. understand the turn around time. If those aspects align with your need you will not regret booking JayNandez films for your wedding day!

Sent on 12/17/2018

JayNandez Films's reply:

Hi Erin! Thanks so much for the kind review! We enjoyed every aspect of the journey toward the big day!

JayNandez Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• GeoPalacios Photography
    GeoPalacios Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazingly talented cinematographer! I've worked with JayNandez Films for over 2 years, and every new event is a great experience! I highly recommend JayNandez Films to all my clients. Jay has the ability to create Hollywood style wedding films.

• Silver Birch Video
    Silver Birch Video Wedding Videographers

I am a videographer myself; Jay filled in for me for a wedding I recently was unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances. He did an excellent job! He was easy to communicate with, quick to give me the videos, and flexible! And the video quality was great - Thank you Jay for your work!

• Boston Boston, Massachusetts, 02118 See on map