173 M St Ste 3, Boston, MA 02127 Map · Phone number

• Videos 12

19 Reviews for City Point Films

Juliana · Married on 10/13/2018

City Point Films

We could not have been happier with Andrew and his team. The whole process was seamless and he made everything a breeze. We could not have been happier with their work and highly recommend City Point Films!!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Rachel · Married on 02/18/2018

Through our photographer, I asked for suggestions of videographers he had worked with at previous weddings and he immediately recommended Andrew from City Point Films, also located just outside of Boston. Andrew (and his assistant Amy) were exactly what we envisioned when hiring a videohgrapher. When you spend several thousand dollars on something, you want to make sure it’s well worth it and from Andrews professionalism, communication, and experience, I immediately knew Will had made the best reccommednation we could have ever asked for. I am obsessed with watching Andrew’s sneak peak films on his Instagram and website, and cannot wait to view our full video. He was “behind the scenes” the entire night, and his professionalism and experience were evident from the moment we met.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Kara · Married on 10/01/2016

If you're on the fence about getting a videographer for your wedding - do it! Once you make that decision, talk to Andrew and his team at City Point Films and if they are available HIRE THEM!! By far, this was the best wedding day investment we made. Andrew is responsive, so easy to work with, reliable, and so so talented. I didn't realize how much a photographer's or videographer's personality matters on your wedding day, but it does. You're with that person all day and they can really play a part in the tone of your wedding day. Andrew was nothing short of a wonderful addition to our day -- funny, laid back, patient and just all around a great person. Our wedding party and even wedding guests noted his kindness, and once they saw his work, they were even more blown away.

To add to that, my husband and his friends had only great reviews of his awesome teammate who went to tape their pre-wedding time at the hotel. As two people who aren't necessary comfortable in-front of a camera (not to mention a VIDEOcamera!), the City Point Films team made it not only feel normal, but enjoyable! As a true testament to their quality and professionalism: one of my bridesmaids has since hired Andrew and his team to capture her wedding.

I wondered how much I would actually watch the video once all was said and done, but I've watched it more times than I could even count and found something new to love each time. It's THAT good. Creative, emotional, funny...beautifully shot and perfectly edited. One thousand stars --- thank you Andrew and team!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Award

City Point Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• The Perfect Plan
    The Perfect Plan Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough about Andrew and his team at City Point Films. Not only is their work amazing, but they are a dream to work with. Our clients love them and they exceed our expectations each and every time. Happy to have them on our preferred vendor list. Video is often an afterthought or an "only if I have the money" vendor and I completely feel that it is such a valuable and important aspect to capturing the memories and experiences of that special day. With City Point Films that is so true, once you see what how talented they are I am sure you will agree!

• 173 M St, Ste 3 Boston, 02127 See on map