City Point Films Reviews

22 Reviews for City Point Films

• F

Felicia P. · Married on 10/24/2020

City Point Films

Andrew is one of the good ones! We originally decided to book him for our wedding because of what we saw in his work. His videos perfectly captured what we hoped to capture in our own wedding day - the joy, the warmth of family and friends together and the right amount of romance. Fast forward and we had to postpone our wedding to the following year due to COVID. Sadly he wasn’t available for our new date, so he fully refunded our entire payment, with no hesitation or questions asked because he believed it was “the right thing to do.” Although we cant say we had the chance to work with him, we are very grateful to have crossed paths and for his understanding. Andrew’s creative ability can only be matched by his good character and for that we would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 07/31/2020

Kate · Married on 09/01/2019

Stunning video!

Andrew and his team did a spectacular job, and we could not be more pleased with the experience working with him and with the quality of his final product. The highlight video he produced is stunning! He captured every moment and wove it together with the beautiful poetry of our matron of honor's and best man's speeches. Andrew was easy to work with, faded into the background when necessary, and delivered a video that perfectly captures our special day. We highly recommend City Point Films!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Juliana · Married on 10/13/2018

City Point Films

We could not have been happier with Andrew and his team. The whole process was seamless and he made everything a breeze. We could not have been happier with their work and highly recommend City Point Films!!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Rachel · Married on 02/18/2018

Through our photographer, I asked for suggestions of videographers he had worked with at previous weddings and he immediately recommended Andrew from City Point Films, also located just outside of Boston. Andrew (and his assistant Amy) were exactly what we envisioned when hiring a videohgrapher. When you spend several thousand dollars on something, you want to make sure it’s well worth it and from Andrews professionalism, communication, and experience, I immediately knew Will had made the best reccommednation we could have ever asked for. I am obsessed with watching Andrew’s sneak peak films on his Instagram and website, and cannot wait to view our full video. He was “behind the scenes” the entire night, and his professionalism and experience were evident from the moment we met.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Kara · Married on 10/01/2016

If you're on the fence about getting a videographer for your wedding - do it! Once you make that decision, talk to Andrew and his team at City Point Films and if they are available HIRE THEM!! By far, this was the best wedding day investment we made. Andrew is responsive, so easy to work with, reliable, and so so talented. I didn't realize how much a photographer's or videographer's personality matters on your wedding day, but it does. You're with that person all day and they can really play a part in the tone of your wedding day. Andrew was nothing short of a wonderful addition to our day -- funny, laid back, patient and just all around a great person. Our wedding party and even wedding guests noted his kindness, and once they saw his work, they were even more blown away.

To add to that, my husband and his friends had only great reviews of his awesome teammate who went to tape their pre-wedding time at the hotel. As two people who aren't necessary comfortable in-front of a camera (not to mention a VIDEOcamera!), the City Point Films team made it not only feel normal, but enjoyable! As a true testament to their quality and professionalism: one of my bridesmaids has since hired Andrew and his team to capture her wedding.

I wondered how much I would actually watch the video once all was said and done, but I've watched it more times than I could even count and found something new to love each time. It's THAT good. Creative, emotional, funny...beautifully shot and perfectly edited. One thousand stars --- thank you Andrew and team!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/14/2016

Andrew and City Point Films was hands down my favorite wedding vendor. Planning your big day is a fun but stressful time and Andrew was so friendly, professional, and flexible from our initial phone call all the way through to post-wedding follow up. He worked within our budget, and really took the time to understand the timeline and logistics of our day as well as what we were looking for in our video. My friends have used him in the past, but our highlight video surpassed my expectations. I am SO excited to see the full thing...thanks Andrew!!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Alicia · Married on 04/30/2016

City Point Films is an amazing value and certainly worth every penny! Andrew & Amy put so much passion into their work and it truly shines throughout the day. Their charismatic nature helps bring out the best side of every guest and truly, we couldn't be happier that we chose this vendor as our videographer. Our friends have already booked City Point Films for their weddings next year, we highly suggest you do the same!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Kristen · Married on 04/22/2016

For my wedding, a videographer was a non-negotiable. I discovered Andrew at City Point Films through my brother's wedding and just knew I didn't need to look any further. He is a complete delight to work with, takes the time to understand what you are looking for in terms of footage and delivers! He is prompt in his response time and arrival time and captured the little expressions throughout the entire day that no picture can get. His style is also timeless.
    I got married just 6 weeks ago and when we watched the highlight video, it brought back so many memories we had already forgotten about! I cannot recommend City Point Films enough and am confident it is money well spent.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Jenna · Married on 01/23/2016

My husband and I cannot thank Andrew, and the rest of the team at City Point Films enough! We have nothing but amazing things to say about Andrew from the beginning planning stages to the end, beautiful result. We hired Andrew after seeing his work for my friend's wedding. Best part, I was in her wedding and didn't even know she had a video!! That's how non-intrusive Andrew and his crew are, and that's exactly how I felt the day of my wedding. Half the time I forgot he was even there, but every time I shared a special moment with someone and thought "I hope that was on video!!" I looked up and there Andrew was not missing a beat. Andrew is responsive, professional, personal, and extremely talented...to say the least.

When it comes to our video, I was overcome with emotion every time Andrew sent us another aspect of his work (sneak peak, preview, highlight, full feature). He perfectly captured our day. The video told our story in the most beautiful way possible and was so well-done. Everything...the music, the sound effects, the voiceovers, the camera angles...were so on point! We will cherish it all, forever. We recommend Andrew and City Point Films to anyone and everyone without reservation!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Brian · Married on 12/31/2015

We actually went into wedding planning thinking that we did not want/need videography, and that would have been a huge mistake. We are unbelievably glad that we changed our minds and even happier that we decided to go with City Point Films. Andrew and his team were extremely personal, professional and responsive the whole way through. He took the time to get to know us and our story, and was proactive in checking in throughout the entire process which was really reassuring.

On the actual wedding day it never felt like Andrew was at all intrusive, but the shots that he captured prove that he did not miss a single moment of the night. Between the teaser (very nice touch!), the highlight reel, and the full length feature we are able to relive the entire night in so many ways. The music choice, speeches/voice overs, and editing were all phenomenal. These final products really show how talented the entire City Point Films team is and we have received a ridiculous amount of compliments from our family and friends.

If thinking about videography, do it and go with City Point Films. We can promise that you will have no regrets.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Patrice · Married on 12/31/2015

Thank you again Andrew!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Jeffrey · Married on 11/07/2015

We were on the fence about hiring a videographer until we saw a video that Andrew and City Point Films had made for a wedding that we had attended earlier in the year. In addition to being impressed by their work, we were also shocked to see that there even was a videographer since we hadn't noticed him there at all. We took that as a sign that Andrew was a real professional who could seamlessly blend himself into the background while getting beautiful imagery and delivering a great product.

When it came time for our big day, we couldn't have been happier with Andrew's process, professionalism, and work. Having had a call and in-person meeting before the wedding, we went in feeling pretty confident and he was able to keep that feeling going throughout the night. Even our guests and other vendors were telling us how great and easy to work with he was. City Point films made sure that all of our concerns were addressed in advance which allowed us to simply show up and enjoy our day. Their attention to details and commitment to great work make them an ideal partner during such a stressful time. They work hard to make sure you're happy with your video and we're thrilled with our final product. We would recommend City Point Films to anyone.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/09/2015

I have never been happier with the quality of our video and the amazing work that was done on our wedding day. I have and will recommend citypoint films to everyone I know ! We were over the moon with not only but our full video but even the clips leading up to our reveal were amazing. So thankful and happy for hiring citypoint films for our big day. My husband is a army veteran and we had many soldiers apart of our day and they captured the most amazing points is the day and even with all the rain made it so beautiful.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Chris · Married on 10/09/2015

Andrew is such a pleasure to work with, and has unbelievable artistic skill when piecing together a video. The music, the angles, lens, everything is just incredible. Andrew somehow makes himself invisible during the events, but manages to capture everything! He makes the whole process fun and exciting on an already stressful/busy day. I recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Katelyn · Married on 09/26/2015

City Point Films was absolutely amazing to work with! The crew is creative, talented and our video came out even better than I could have ever imagined! They exceeded every one of our expectations. I have been recommending them to everyone and would again, and again. I just wish I had another event coming up that I needed filmed :)

Sent on 02/06/2016

Katie · Married on 09/25/2015

We had Andrew from City Point Films do the Videography for our wedding in September 2015. Andrew was a pleasure to work and we couldn't have been more pleased with the quality of his work. . I will recommend City Point Films to all of my friends getting married!

Megan · Married on 09/06/2015

Andrew and everyone at City Point Films were amazing. They captured all of the moments that my husband and I watch over and over again. I would highly recommend City Point Films because they provided the best service on the best day of my life!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/04/2015

Working with City Point Films for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made, Andrew and his team were absolutely amazing to work with throughout our wedding day. Prior to our wedding Andrew was so flexible with arrangements, meetings and scheduling. Andrew made the whole wedding experience fun and exciting. On our wedding day Andrew brought a lot of fun energy throughout our day. I was so nervous on the day of the wedding and when Andrew and his team came in my Bridal Suite to begin shooting for the day he made everything so fun and relaxing. I would highly recommend City Point Films. After our wedding we received a highlight video as well as our entire wedding video that brought me to tears, it was so beautifully done and it shows how much time he spends on each and every client.

Sent on 01/26/2016

because of the outstanding job done at my wedding I've had countless people ask for City Points contact info. The video is amazing and most importantly when planning a wedding it was affordable!

Valerie · Married on 09/19/2014

Andrew and his team were excellent to work with and produced an amazing wedding video. During the day of the wedding there was not any awkwardness and you truly didn't even realize you were being filmed, which allowed for some pretty awesome moments to be captured. Hiring City Point Films to do our video was the best decision we ever made. The videos and highlights were so creative and something that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/18/2015

City Point Films captured our wedding day perfectly. At first I was hesitant to get a videographer, but I'm so glad we did because there are so many moments that you forget since the day flies by! Not only was the quality of the video great, but they captured all of the important moments beautifully, were easy to work with, and did an excellent job with our highlight video. I highly recommend City Point Films!

• Christine

Christine T. · Married on 04/25/2020

Andrew sambuco

I don’t think I’ve ever written a negative review about someone but this is something that should be shared so that others do not make my mistake and hire Andrew and this company. Our original wedding date was early in the pandemic, 4/25/20. When our venue canceled, I quickly contacted all our vendors to reschedule, and Andrew initially told me he was free any day the month we were looking at. So, I concentrated on my other vendors when picking the new date. The same day we had selected a new date, Andrew got back to me and said on looking again he was not free on one date, naturally the exact new date we had picked. I totally understand these things happen and was not upset, but asked about getting the deposit back (a whopping 831 bucks, far more expensive than any other vendor). He said he would need some time to see how much the federal government would assist him and whether he could give it back. Fair enough. Like I said, the pandemic was just beginning and vendors were just learning to navigate through these crazy times. And I felt bad for these small businesses and having their events cancel. A month or two later, he reached out with good news saying he had received aid and could return the entire deposit. I was thrilled and grateful, however we were in the processes of a navy move (we had QUITE the 2020!) so I asked if we could hold until we were settled at our new address. I didn’t want the check getting lost in the mail, and again I felt bad for all the returns vendors must be dealing with. I touched base a few weeks later after our mail started coming but was incredibly surprised to hear him say he changed his mind and he was no longer returning any deposits. I have in writing that he was going to return the entire deposit. Honestly, I made that decision to wait to save him potential hassle. To make a long story short, he has not returned any of my 4 emails following that, as well as a certified mailed letter asking for a response or further discussion. This is absolutely appalling behavior, unprofessional l, and downright low. I cannot believe Andrew has completely ignored me. All my other vendors were so understanding and supportive. Andrew has demonstrated that he is clearly not someone you want to work with or trust, especially in these uncertain times. I would not recommend this vendor to anyone.

Sent on 01/18/2021