18 Reviews for City Point Films

Multi. Locations (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
18 City Point Films Reviews

Through our photographer, I asked for suggestions of videographers he had worked with at previous weddings and he immediately recommended Andrew from City Point Films, also located just outside of Boston. Andrew (and his assistant Amy) were exactly what we envisioned when hiring a videohgrapher. When you spend several thousand dollars on something, you want to make sure it’s well worth it and from Andrews professionalism, communication, and experience, I immediately knew Will had made the best reccommednation we could have ever asked for. I am obsessed with watching Andrew’s sneak peak films on his Instagram and website, and cannot wait to view our full video. He was “behind the scenes” the entire night, and his professionalism and experience were evident from the moment we met.

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

If you're on the fence about getting a videographer for your wedding - do it! Once you make that decision, talk to Andrew and his team at City Point Films and if they are available HIRE THEM!! By far, this was the best wedding day investment we made. Andrew is responsive, so easy to work with, reliable, and so so talented. I didn't realize how much a photographer's or videographer's personality matters on your wedding day, but it does. You're with that person all day and they can really play a part in the tone of your wedding day. Andrew was nothing short of a wonderful addition to our day -- funny, laid back, patient and just all around a great person. Our wedding party and even wedding guests noted his kindness, and once they saw his work, they were even more blown away.

To add to that, my husband and his friends had only great reviews of his awesome teammate who went to tape their pre-wedding time at the hotel. As two people who aren't necessary comfortable in-front of a camera (not to mention a VIDEOcamera!), the City Point Films team made it not only feel normal, but enjoyable! As a true testament to their quality and professionalism: one of my bridesmaids has since hired Andrew and his team to capture her wedding.

I wondered how much I would actually watch the video once all was said and done, but I've watched it more times than I could even count and found something new to love each time. It's THAT good. Creative, emotional, funny...beautifully shot and perfectly edited. One thousand stars --- thank you Andrew and team!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Andrew and City Point Films was hands down my favorite wedding vendor. Planning your big day is a fun but stressful time and Andrew was so friendly, professional, and flexible from our initial phone call all the way through to post-wedding follow up. He worked within our budget, and really took the time to understand the timeline and logistics of our day as well as what we were looking for in our video. My friends have used him in the past, but our highlight video surpassed my expectations. I am SO excited to see the full thing...thanks Andrew!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

City Point Films is an amazing value and certainly worth every penny! Andrew & Amy put so much passion into their work and it truly shines throughout the day. Their charismatic nature helps bring out the best side of every guest and truly, we couldn't be happier that we chose this vendor as our videographer. Our friends have already booked City Point Films for their weddings next year, we highly suggest you do the same!

Profile Picture Alicia, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

For my wedding, a videographer was a non-negotiable. I discovered Andrew at City Point Films through my brother's wedding and just knew I didn't need to look any further. He is a complete delight to work with, takes the time to understand what you are looking for in terms of footage and delivers! He is prompt in his response time and arrival time and captured the little expressions throughout the entire day that no picture can get. His style is also timeless.
I got married just 6 weeks ago and when we watched the highlight video, it brought back so many memories we had already forgotten about! I cannot recommend City Point Films enough and am confident it is money well spent.

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cinematic

My husband and I cannot thank Andrew, and the rest of the team at City Point Films enough! We have nothing but amazing things to say about Andrew from the beginning planning stages to the end, beautiful result. We hired Andrew after seeing his work for my friend's wedding. Best part, I was in her wedding and didn't even know she had a video!! That's how non-intrusive Andrew and his crew are, and that's exactly how I felt the day of my wedding. Half the time I forgot he was even there, but every time I shared a special moment with someone and thought "I hope that was on video!!" I looked up and there Andrew was not missing a beat. Andrew is responsive, professional, personal, and extremely talented...to say the least.

When it comes to our video, I was overcome with emotion every time Andrew sent us another aspect of his work (sneak peak, preview, highlight, full feature). He perfectly captured our day. The video told our story in the most beautiful way possible and was so well-done. Everything...the music, the sound effects, the voiceovers, the camera angles...were so on point! We will cherish it all, forever. We recommend Andrew and City Point Films to anyone and everyone without reservation!

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/23/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day

We actually went into wedding planning thinking that we did not want/need videography, and that would have been a huge mistake. We are unbelievably glad that we changed our minds and even happier that we decided to go with City Point Films. Andrew and his team were extremely personal, professional and responsive the whole way through. He took the time to get to know us and our story, and was proactive in checking in throughout the entire process which was really reassuring.

On the actual wedding day it never felt like Andrew was at all intrusive, but the shots that he captured prove that he did not miss a single moment of the night. Between the teaser (very nice touch!), the highlight reel, and the full length feature we are able to relive the entire night in so many ways. The music choice, speeches/voice overs, and editing were all phenomenal. These final products really show how talented the entire City Point Films team is and we have received a ridiculous amount of compliments from our family and friends.

If thinking about videography, do it and go with City Point Films. We can promise that you will have no regrets.

Profile Picture Brian, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Thank you again Andrew!

Profile Picture Patrice, 12/31/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download

We were on the fence about hiring a videographer until we saw a video that Andrew and City Point Films had made for a wedding that we had attended earlier in the year. In addition to being impressed by their work, we were also shocked to see that there even was a videographer since we hadn't noticed him there at all. We took that as a sign that Andrew was a real professional who could seamlessly blend himself into the background while getting beautiful imagery and delivering a great product.

When it came time for our big day, we couldn't have been happier with Andrew's process, professionalism, and work. Having had a call and in-person meeting before the wedding, we went in feeling pretty confident and he was able to keep that feeling going throughout the night. Even our guests and other vendors were telling us how great and easy to work with he was. City Point films made sure that all of our concerns were addressed in advance which allowed us to simply show up and enjoy our day. Their attention to details and commitment to great work make them an ideal partner during such a stressful time. They work hard to make sure you're happy with your video and we're thrilled with our final product. We would recommend City Point Films to anyone.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I have never been happier with the quality of our video and the amazing work that was done on our wedding day. I have and will recommend citypoint films to everyone I know ! We were over the moon with not only but our full video but even the clips leading up to our reveal were amazing. So thankful and happy for hiring citypoint films for our big day. My husband is a army veteran and we had many soldiers apart of our day and they captured the most amazing points is the day and even with all the rain made it so beautiful.

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Storytelling, DVD

Andrew is such a pleasure to work with, and has unbelievable artistic skill when piecing together a video. The music, the angles, lens, everything is just incredible. Andrew somehow makes himself invisible during the events, but manages to capture everything! He makes the whole process fun and exciting on an already stressful/busy day. I recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

City Point Films was absolutely amazing to work with! The crew is creative, talented and our video came out even better than I could have ever imagined! They exceeded every one of our expectations. I have been recommending them to everyone and would again, and again. I just wish I had another event coming up that I needed filmed :)

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We had Andrew from City Point Films do the Videography for our wedding in September 2015. Andrew was a pleasure to work and we couldn't have been more pleased with the quality of his work. . I will recommend City Point Films to all of my friends getting married!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download

City Point Films captured our wedding day perfectly. At first I was hesitant to get a videographer, but I'm so glad we did because there are so many moments that you forget since the day flies by! Not only was the quality of the video great, but they captured all of the important moments beautifully, were easy to work with, and did an excellent job with our highlight video. I highly recommend City Point Films!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Andrew and everyone at City Point Films were amazing. They captured all of the moments that my husband and I watch over and over again. I would highly recommend City Point Films because they provided the best service on the best day of my life!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Working with City Point Films for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made, Andrew and his team were absolutely amazing to work with throughout our wedding day. Prior to our wedding Andrew was so flexible with arrangements, meetings and scheduling. Andrew made the whole wedding experience fun and exciting. On our wedding day Andrew brought a lot of fun energy throughout our day. I was so nervous on the day of the wedding and when Andrew and his team came in my Bridal Suite to begin shooting for the day he made everything so fun and relaxing. I would highly recommend City Point Films. After our wedding we received a highlight video as well as our entire wedding video that brought me to tears, it was so beautifully done and it shows how much time he spends on each and every client.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

because of the outstanding job done at my wedding I've had countless people ask for City Points contact info. The video is amazing and most importantly when planning a wedding it was affordable!

Profile Picture User6271285, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Cinematic, DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Andrew and his team were excellent to work with and produced an amazing wedding video. During the day of the wedding there was not any awkwardness and you truly didn't even realize you were being filmed, which allowed for some pretty awesome moments to be captured. Hiring City Point Films to do our video was the best decision we ever made. The videos and highlights were so creative and something that we will treasure forever.

Profile Picture Valerie , 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, DVD