Swanton, MD 21561 Map · Phone number

About Jason Shaw Music

Jason Shaw Music provides both DJ services and live music all in one package. Being a professional DJ and musician for the past 14 years has provided me with the experience needed to ensure that your wedding is in good hands. My beautiful wife, Leah Shaw and I can provide the perfect mood with live acoustic music. I only use the best equipment and have over 50,000 songs in my library. I look forward to working with you!

Follow Jason Shaw Music on

• ZJx Entertainment
  • TK the DJ Entertainment
  • Sounds Fun DJs

28 Reviews for Jason Shaw Music

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/20/2020

Everything you could want in a DJ

Jason made our wedding a blast! He is such a genuinely nice person. Beforehand, he helped us to organize the wedding events and preferred music. Jason played live during our cocktail hour which is something I know the guests really enjoyed and will remember. His voice is incredible! During the reception he played great music which kept everyone out on the dance floor. He would check in throughout the reception which just shows how much he cares and how thoughtful he is. I could never imagine having any other DJ at our wedding. Thank you so much for making our day so special and memorable!

Sent on 06/25/2020

Lanie · Married on 02/21/2020

Worlds best DJ

Jason is the most extraordinary DJ and I am so glad we booked him for our wedding.

Jason and his wife sang during our ceremony. Their voices were amazing!! This was the perfect touch and they nailed every song we requested.

Jason continued as our DJ for the evening. He knocked it out of the park with every song he played! My guests were raving the next day about how well he read the crowd and how each song he played was timed perfectly. Our dance floor was not empty for a second.

Having a good DJ is crucial to your celebration and the atmosphere you want to create. Jason made the flow of the evening seem effortless and he knew how to keep the party going all night without hesitation.

Not only is Jason a fantastic DJ, but he is an incredible person. He answered every question promptly, was professional and organized. He is personable, friendly, and goes the extra mile to make sure you have everything you need. He checked on my husband and I multiple times during the evening to see if we needed anything, not just if we wanted certain music played, but genuinely meant anything. This is a trait you don’t find too often.

Jason is the absolute best and we highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/25/2020

Laura Beckwith · Married on 11/23/2019

Excellent Kind DJ

Jason was such a pleasure to work with and made our night so special. He was very easy going and flexible to work within our somewhat odd schedules leading up to the wedding. Thanks Jason!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Award

• Swanton, 21561 See on map
    Location of (Jason Shaw Music)