Jason Shaw Music Reviews

Jason Shaw Music 4
Jason Shaw Music 5

Andria Channel · Married on 07/20/2019

Our wedding

Jason did an amazing job for our wedding. He met with us prior, was very quick at responding to emails and he went above and beyond to make sure our special day was perfect!

Michelle · Married on 07/13/2019

Simply Wonderful & Amazing!

Having Jason be part of our wedding was nothing short of perfect. Everything was exactly what we wanted, and the unique touch of him and his wife singing live for our ceremony made it even better. He is so easy to work with and dependable. He makes sure to communicate clearly with you and make sure everyone is on the same page. His personality was chill and professional, just what we were looking for in an MC. I highly recommend! Also, if you want to hear him live just for fun be sure to check him out on the weekends at the local restaurants/bars around Deep Creek Lake!

Emily · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing DJ/Performer!

Jason was awesome to work with for our wedding! He was easy to talk to and knew exactly what kind of feel we wanted for our wedding. He and his wife sang for our cocktail hour, but Jason also provided music for our ceremony and reception. Our guests had nothing but nice things to say! We all had a great time!

Jason Shaw Music 6
    Jason Shaw Music 14
    Jason Shaw Music 15
    Sent on 08/18/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2019

Personable, Professional, and FUN!

Jason made our wedding day awesome! We loved working with him on our playlist (which he played EVERYTHING we asked) He was there early to help with anything that needed to be done and during the reception he made sure that we were taken care of with drinks, water, food, etc. I would definitely use Jason again! (PS, if you get the chance, go see him when he's playing guitar at one of the local pubs, you wont be disappointed!)

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Charlie

Charlie Alexander · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding DJ

This was an excellent experience, highly recommend!

Carol · Married on 12/01/2018

Definitely worth the money

Jason is amazing! Very easy to work with. He did a wonderful job!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Ashley Paugh · Married on 09/09/2018

Jason is amazing!

Jason was awesome! He kept in touch with us and tried to find the best music to fit our event and to keep our guests happy. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2018

Jason was very easy to get along with and worked with what we wanted! He was great with dealing with people requesting music and was good about judging the crowd and playing music according the the vibe of the dance floor!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Kelly Blake-Idleman · Married on 08/11/2018

5 star is an understatement!

Highly recommend Jason and Leah Shaw. A 5 star review is a understatement. Jason was very professional and made sure that our special day was everything we had ever dreamed of. Jason and Leah provided acoustic music for our ceremony and our first dance and made every moment feel very intimate just as we had hoped. So many guest were blow away by their amazing talent. Jason made sure to keep the reception moving just as I had asked because it was very overwhelming. I strongly recommend Jason to DJ any event in your future.

Jason Shaw Music 16
    Jason Shaw Music 17
    Sent on 02/22/2019

PATRICIA · Married on 07/28/2018

Jason Shaw Music who not only dj’d, but played beautiful acoustic music as we walked down the isle, went above his job and even helped coordinate the wedding. What dj ever ask you if he could make you a plate to eat or take things away? He went above & beyond anything I ever expected. He also helped make our entrance, and first dance happen. If you’re ever in town, be sure to check him out at one of the local bars/restaurants. I’ll be sure to catch a gig!

Jason Shaw Music 18
    Sent on 08/06/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2018

Jason made our wedding! The music was on point and he was so organized. He kept everything on track from ceremony to the last song. I would certainly recommend Jason to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2018

MUST HAVES FOR YOUR WEDDING!!! Jason and his wife Leah were absolutely MAGICAL!! We hired them for our ceremony and they performed Elvis's Can't Help Falling In Love, Ed Sheeran's Perfect, Pachelbel's Canon in D, and Natalie Cole's This Will Be FLAWLESSLY! The entire ceremony was a dream thanks to their musical talents! Our guests are still raving about how beautiful their performance was! Jason also came back for our bonfire at the end of the night and was able to accommodate EVERYONES requests! Still can't get over the talent!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Megan · Married on 05/27/2018

Jason was fantastic! He was very thorough in his planning and did a wonderful job on our big day. Thanks, Jason!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2018

Jason and his wife performed at my wedding at Chanteclaire in May, and I must say hands down it was one of my favorite aspects of my wedding day. For months before, i was back and forth on having live music at my ceremony, my mom pushed me to reach out to Jason, and the first time i heard some of his and his wife's demos I was sold. It is a MUST HAVE!! Jason was so professional and so willing to help me choose the songs for my ceremony. The one memory that sticks out to me on my wedding day was standing a little distance from where my guest were arriving to the venue/ceremony, and the one thing i heard was Jason and his wife singing. From that moment i knew the day would be perfect. Do not hesitate using Jason for your wedding music or any events. He was great! Will always be one of my favorite parts of my wedding!!! Thank you Jason!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Diana · Married on 03/17/2018

Jason is an absolute pleasure to work with! He is incredible organized, responsive, and was helped our wedding day run as smooth as can be. We would HIGHLY recommend his services to anyone.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Corrine · Married on 12/31/2017

We LOVED having Jason as our wedding DJ! He did a beautiful job as emcee as well as a perfect selection of music! All of our guests had an incredible time! I want to get married again and have Jason as the DJ! Highest recommendation!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Melinda · Married on 09/09/2017

With so much going on, I was at ease knowing I could trust Jason to do his job and it was one less thing to worry about. I paid extra for live music during the ceremony and received many compliments.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Reed · Married on 07/29/2017

Jason provided us with unbelievable service! People are still talking about his acoustic ceremony performance and DJ services. Very professional and enjoyable to work with and unbeatable price! I would recommend him to anyone.

Josh · Married on 06/24/2017

We Could not have picked anyone better to DJ and sing at our wedding than Jason (and Leah). I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Eric · Married on 10/01/2016

Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Perfect blend of traditional DJ service with added live/acoustic capability that certainly won't disappoint. Highly recommended for any event!

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2015

Jason was amazing! He played exactly what we wanted and included a variety to keep the party going. I would highly suggest Jason for any wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Amylee · Married on 05/15/2015

Jason is a great DJ!! He flawlessly DJ'd our wedding, he had a fantastic play list, was great about accommodating guest requests and he helped the day flow well.
    He's very personable and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Karissa · Married on 11/15/2014

Jason did such a great job for our wedding! He played music and even sang a few acoustic songs that we requested! I have recommended his services to numerous friends who have also used him for their weddings. Great prices, easy to communicate with, had everyone up and dancing the entire night!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Eric · Married on 05/16/2009

Jason (and Leigh) were awesome! Def made our special day even more special! Highly recommend!