Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jardiniere Flowers

We create exceptional floral designs that represent your individual style.

When you are in our expert and caring hands, you can relax and enjoy your wedding day!

Our innovative floral designs are inspired from the imaginations and personal style of you, our client. There is no more memorable wedding than the one that gives the guest a taste of your individual style, your personality.

Jardiniere’s floral design experts work closely with you to help pull together all of your wedding flower ideas from your event flowers, to the complete tablescapes and bouquets. Whether the overall appeal of your event may be modern chic, vintage romance, classic, edgy, rustic or an eclectic mix of organic elements, we consider every approach in transforming your event with meticulous attention to detail.

Please make an appointment with our owner, Kathie so we can learn about all your wedding details, dresses, and accessories - even your Pinterest account! As her passion is all things flora, she loves to talk flowers, textures, color and fragrance.

Located in our historical downtown Portsmouth we have been voted best of the best florist 20 years running. Please become a fan of "Jardiniere Flowers"  on Instagram and Facebook to see some of the current work we are designing for various events up and down our beautiful Seacoast area.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (2)
Chuppah Decor (2)
Event Design (1)
Aisle Decor (1)

Exceeded everyone of my expectations. I went in with an open mind. I had a winter wedding and the Jardiniere turned my daytime wedding into a winter wonderland. I made my husband promise to get me sweet eskimo roses for our anniversaries going forward.

Profile Picture Linda, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

My husband and I started working with Kathie 8 months prior to our wedding. Kathie was recommended to us through Wentworth by the Sea, as she worked with them to arrange our centerpieces for our tables. As soon as we met with her, we fell in love and decided she was the one to help arrange florals for our whole wedding. She took my idea of a green, leafy, fresh-picked from the garden bouquet and ran with it. Not only was my bouquet a dream come true, the bridesmaids were scaled down versions and equally as beautiful. Kathie was flexible, and when we had a change of location last minute, she was able to accommodate and work with the space to make my dream come true without hassle. She has a wonderful personality, and makes it so easy to put your dream into a real life fairy tale. We would recommend Kathie to anyone, she does amazing work and made our day truly beautiful.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kathie and her team were amazing from start to finish with my son's wedding. The wedding day flowers were perfect and delivered on time with someone waiting for the groomsmen's arrival to put on their boutonnieres. We also had them do the centerpieces for the day after brunch. Kathie's suggestion was perfect and the presentation spot on.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kate, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

Jardiniere Flowers Pricing

5 Photos

Recent Weddings

5 Photos

7 ENDORSEMENTS
When only the best florist will do, call Jardiniere.

Kathie and the folks at Jardiniere are wonderful to work with and their experience is unmatched. It is obvious they take the time to understand each client's vision, as the variety of work we see from them is amazing. We always look forward to working with them and seeing the latest creations for our Rivermill clients.

Kathy does beautiful work for her clients and brides. Something that she said to me that was inspirational...she treats every bride like she is her ONLY bride! Recommend her highly. She brings light and life into the room every time.

Jardiniere Flowers is an amazing florist that has helped make many wedding dreams come true! I always feel confident sending Brides to them and look forward to seeing their gorgeous arrangements.

Jardiniere Flowers is the only florist I recommend! Their professionalism and attention to detail far surpasses any florist I have ever worked with. I know that my clients will always be satisfied and I will always have gorgeous flowers to photograph!

Events