Jardiniere Flowers

28 Deer St, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Jardiniere Flowers

When you are in our expert and caring hands, you can relax and enjoy your wedding day!

Our innovative floral designs are inspired from the imaginations and personal style of you, our client. There is no more memorable wedding than the one that gives the guest a taste of your individual style, your personality.

Jardiniere's floral design experts work closely with you to help pull together all of your wedding flower ideas from your event flowers, to the complete tablescapes and bouquets. Whether the overall appeal of your event may be modern chic, vintage romance, classic, edgy, rustic or an eclectic mix of organic elements, we consider every approach in transforming your event with meticulous attention to detail.

Please make an appointment with our owner, Kathie so we can learn about all your wedding details, dresses, and accessories - even your Pinterest account! As her passion is all things flora, she loves to talk flowers, textures, color and fragrance.

Located in our historical downtown Portsmouth we have been voted best of the best florist 20 years running. Please become a fan of "Jardiniere Flowers" on Instagram and Facebook to see some of the current work we are designing for various events up and down our beautiful Seacoast area.

Follow Jardiniere Flowers on

Beautiful peony bouquets with brides in all white.
A bride with her flower girl - matching bouquets.
A bride with her flower girl - matching bouquets.
Beautiful mix of flowers and colors.
Beautiful mix of flowers and colors.

82 Reviews for Jardiniere Flowers

Jardiniere Flowers 1
Jardiniere Flowers 2
Jardiniere Flowers 3

Kaley Johnson · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing work

I can not thank Kathie and team enough for helping make my day look and feel amazing! My flowers were exactly how I pictured them to be but even better. Kathie is so easy to work with, very flexible and has amazing ideas. She even helped me think of ideas for my party favors on the tables! She made me the most beautiful flower crown that I want to wear every day- it was beautiful and I had to share it!

Jardiniere Flowers 4

Allie · Married on 07/20/2018

Kathie did an incredible job on the flowers for my wedding. I was blown away by how absolutely stunning they were. Using just 2-3 pictures as inspiration, she knew exactly what I was looking for and even exceeded my expectations. Any bride would be lucky to work with Kathie and the staff at Jardiniere.

Linda · Married on 01/20/2018

Exceeded everyone of my expectations. I went in with an open mind. I had a winter wedding and the Jardiniere turned my daytime wedding into a winter wonderland. I made my husband promise to get me sweet eskimo roses for our anniversaries going forward.

Sent on 02/03/2018
    Jardiniere Flowers 5
    Jardiniere Flowers 6

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

Hi Linda, Your kind review came in on an obsolete email address I very rarely use ...and I saw your words! I remember your mother and I scooting around the room making everything beautiful - and it was! Congratulations! and beautiful photo of you and your husband!

Jardiniere Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Regal Limousine Service
    Regal Limousine Service Wedding Limos

When only the best florist will do, call Jardiniere.

• Rivermill at Dover Landing
    Rivermill at Dover Landing Banquet Halls

Kathie and the folks at Jardiniere are wonderful to work with and their experience is unmatched. It is obvious they take the time to understand each client's vision, as the variety of work we see from them is amazing. We always look forward to working with them and seeing the latest creations for our Rivermill clients.

• Joya beauty
    Joya beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kathy does beautiful work for her clients and brides. Something that she said to me that was inspirational...she treats every bride like she is her ONLY bride! Recommend her highly. She brings light and life into the room every time.

• 28 Deer St Portsmouth, NH 03801 See on map