Jardiniere Flowers Reviews

Jardiniere Flowers 2
Jardiniere Flowers 3

Kaley Johnson · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing work

I can not thank Kathie and team enough for helping make my day look and feel amazing! My flowers were exactly how I pictured them to be but even better. Kathie is so easy to work with, very flexible and has amazing ideas. She even helped me think of ideas for my party favors on the tables! She made me the most beautiful flower crown that I want to wear every day- it was beautiful and I had to share it!

Jardiniere Flowers 4

Allie · Married on 07/20/2018

Kathie did an incredible job on the flowers for my wedding. I was blown away by how absolutely stunning they were. Using just 2-3 pictures as inspiration, she knew exactly what I was looking for and even exceeded my expectations. Any bride would be lucky to work with Kathie and the staff at Jardiniere.

Linda · Married on 01/20/2018

Exceeded everyone of my expectations. I went in with an open mind. I had a winter wedding and the Jardiniere turned my daytime wedding into a winter wonderland. I made my husband promise to get me sweet eskimo roses for our anniversaries going forward.

Sent on 02/03/2018
    Jardiniere Flowers 5
    Jardiniere Flowers 6

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

Hi Linda, Your kind review came in on an obsolete email address I very rarely use ...and I saw your words! I remember your mother and I scooting around the room making everything beautiful - and it was! Congratulations! and beautiful photo of you and your husband!

donna · Married on 12/16/2017

Jardiniere Flowers is a preferred vendor for Wentworth by the Sea Resort and I am so glad we trusted Kathie and her team to create my daughter's ultra romantic, candle light, New Years Eve wedding. Kathie is extremely passionate about her work and we loved collaborating with her as she listened and welcomed our ideas. My daughter's vision was for all white and blush flowers with lots and lots of candlelight. Kathie helped her create this by introducing us to the morning grey rose which she paired with white roses, peonies and a gorgeous grey berry. Mercury glass candle votives and taller floating candles completed the look. In addition we wanted tall center pieces with flowering branches; Kathie suggested quince. We knew nothing about quince but as Kathie described it to us it was apparent she did and convinced us it would provide the look and complement the other flowers we were using. She ordered these for us mid December and delicately babied them to force them to bloom so they would be perfect for the wedding. The showstopper for the evening was a chuppah that Kathie built for us with soft draping chiffon and a SPECTACULAR floral header that was breathtaking. She incorporated dendrobium orchids so it felt like flowers were gently falling over the bride and groom. My guests have not stopped talking about the flowers! Hotel staff said. "they had never seen the ballroom transformed to be so beautiful". We felt completely confident in Kathie so much so, we told her she could do what ever she wanted for the cocktail tables and the escort table, And we weren't disappointed. In short, Kathie's floral knowledge and creativity make her an artist. You need her as part of your wedding dream team!!!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

Hi Donna, I had a moment to read our reviews since we were just notified of a new one. But when I read yours, it took me back to New Years Eve! Thank you for your generous words for Jardiniere ! You were great from start to finish! Kathie

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I started working with Kathie 8 months prior to our wedding. Kathie was recommended to us through Wentworth by the Sea, as she worked with them to arrange our centerpieces for our tables. As soon as we met with her, we fell in love and decided she was the one to help arrange florals for our whole wedding. She took my idea of a green, leafy, fresh-picked from the garden bouquet and ran with it. Not only was my bouquet a dream come true, the bridesmaids were scaled down versions and equally as beautiful. Kathie was flexible, and when we had a change of location last minute, she was able to accommodate and work with the space to make my dream come true without hassle. She has a wonderful personality, and makes it so easy to put your dream into a real life fairy tale. We would recommend Kathie to anyone, she does amazing work and made our day truly beautiful.

Kate · Married on 07/22/2017

Kathie and her team were amazing from start to finish with my son's wedding. The wedding day flowers were perfect and delivered on time with someone waiting for the groomsmen's arrival to put on their boutonnieres. We also had them do the centerpieces for the day after brunch. Kathie's suggestion was perfect and the presentation spot on.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

Awesome, Kate - many thanks!
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 09/10/2016

I absolutely loved working with them! Not only is Kathie the sweetest, and so fun to work with, but she just did such a beautiful job. Every detail was perfect - and the flowers for my hair. OMG I wish I could attach a photo to this review. I had a general idea of how I wanted my hair braided, and that I hoped to have real flowers in my hair - but it was all Kathie who put together this beautiful piece with movable flowers on a flocked wire that my stylist was able to easily braid into my hair, so it fell perfectly and lasted all night!! It was perfect, the bouquets were perfect - I would recommend Jardiniere a thousand times over!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

Brianna, you were a joy to work with and yes!! so glad the hair flowers worked so well for you- congratulations to you both -and I hope you stop by next time your intown - thanks for trusting us and letting us do our best for your wedding day.

Rene · Married on 07/23/2016

Kathie and her team of florist have been amazing to work with! They brought my dreams to reality and focused on all the details that were important to me! I will continue to go to Jardiniere for years to come!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

Oh my gosh, Rene- thank you so much for being so thoughtful in your preparations for your groom and guests - it was a magical reminder that the hidden details can make all the difference! I appreciated your trust, your humor and most of all your enthusiasm for your roses: sophie, nena, senorita, shimmer... :)

Jennie · Married on 06/18/2016

I could gush for days about Kathie and her stunning flowers and service! She was a joy to work with throughout the entire process and was able to take the very few directions that I gave her and in turn create the most perfect arrangements and bouquets that reflected our style and personality perfectly. Because Kathie works with our wedding venue on a weekly basis she was able to offer incredible suggestions for what would and wouldn't work in the space and that knowledge alone made the process so easy and painless. Thank you Kathie for splashing your exquisite style and expertise on my wedding, the pictures say it all!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

Jennie thank you for trusting us to do our very best for you - you were a joy to design for and I wish you and G all the blessings of a full life together! Thank you too for your kind words - they mean alot to all of us!

Laura · Married on 04/02/2016

We hired Kathie at Jardiniere for our recent Wentworth-by-the-Sea wedding and we could not be happier with her work. Kathie is certainly the best the Seacoast has to offer and we highly recommend her. Kathie took the time to meet with us and discuss potential options for flowers within our vision and budget prior to us hiring her. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and we received many compliments on them. As for us, it was quite lovely to have all of the flowers delivered and set exactly as we discussed on the day of the wedding. The personal flower delivery was also very nice and timed perfectly with our photographer and other events. We highly recommend Kathie for beautiful floral arrangements in line with whatever you desire.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words - we so appreciate it and congratulate you on your marriage!

Kristen · Married on 10/03/2015

Kathie and her team at Jardiniere Flowers were the florists for my wedding day and I would highly recommend them. Kathie perfectly executed my vision, and I am so happy I trusted her. I believe flowers are what tie the entire wedding vision together and I couldn't have been more happy with the outcome. I couldn't stop taking pictures of the centerpieces the morning after my wedding because I truly wanted the arrangements to live forever. I would strongly urge anyone looking for a florist for their wedding day to choose Jardiniere Flowers.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

Oh my gosh - how nice to have a minute to myself and read your review - it was a wonderful experience working with you and your mother to get the style and colors you wanted for your wedding day. I am thrilled that you are so happy with everything about your wedding day - the beginning of the rest of your life! Congratulations again, Kristen-Kathie

Kathie is very professional, talented, and knows how to put together the perfect flowers for any type of bride. I do not know anything about flowers, but Kathie was patient with my mother and I as she met with us multiple times until we were able to come up with the perfect flowers for me. Kathie even had her husband pick up some yellow flowers for one of our meetings so I could see them and be sure they were what I wanted! She was very quick with responding to emails/phone calls and it was evident she put a lot of time and effort into each bride she works with. Kathie delivered the flowers on my wedding day and put together the most beautiful flowers for our arbor it looked like a work of art and was the perfect finishing touch to our ceremony. Kathie wanted to make sure the flowers reflected me and was very happy to incorporate a piece of my mothers wedding dress on the wrap of my bouquet. Jardiniere flowers was one of my favorite wedding vendors and I truly feel she can make any bride as happy as she made me.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

Hello Beautiful Bride - your "yellow" gives you away:). Thank you for your kind words which I just read - you were kind, thoughtful and considerate from beginning to end with your wedding plans.. no surprise that you are generous with your compliments now too! I appreciate you taking the time to write this since I know how many brides are influenced by reviews- what a nice surprise for me! Thanks again, and hello to your mother too, K

Bridget · Married on 06/27/2015

Beautiful, beautiful, and stunning. Kathie was a pleasure to work with. We had some interesting family dynamics going on as well and she was so graceful and sensitive while working with us. She exactly captured what we wanted. I can't get over how beautiful and perfect my bouquet was. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

Happy Holidays, Bridget and thanks for writing - yes your bouquet was beautiful but YOU were stunning- all those flowers in those different shades of pink looked so feminine against your gown and your skintone..the flowers were beautiful because you held them. Thank you again for your kind words, Kathie

Liz · Married on 11/15/2014

From the moment my daughter and I met Kathie from Jardinere we clicked. She immediately was able to see my daughter's vision and working with her was a dream. Her flowers were everything my daughter had envisioned and more. From the bouquets, chupah to the escort card table, the cocktail tables and last, but not least the reception tables the flowers were magnificent! Thank you Kathie from the Eckmans and Rutcofskys!

Elizabeth Eckman(MOB) wedding 11/15/14

Sent on 01/13/2015

Jardiniere Flowers's reply:

Thank you - it was a privilege to be a part of your daughter's wedding day- congratulations to your family!

Amy · Married on 08/31/2014

Kathie did the flowers for my 8/31/14 wedding and I couldn't have been happier. She listened to what I wanted and was honest with her responses. She gave her opinions but wasn't overly pushy. She would get so excited about things that it would make me so excited. She was truly a joy to work with. I look at the photos of flowers from my wedding and not only did she provide EXACTLY what I wanted in every way, but she somehow managed to make it even better than I imagined. It's hard sometimes when planning a wedding to let things go and trust them in the hands of other people - but you are totally safe in her hands. She did the flowers for my ceremony and reception, as well as for my rehearsal dinner the night before and brunch the day after the wedding. She also made our chuppah which I cried when I saw for the first time, and she provided the candlelight for the aisle. I could ramble on and on about how amazing she is. I would work with her again in a second not only for her amazing flowers and talent, but her personality and charm as well.

Peggy · Married on 08/30/2014

We used Jardiniere for our wedding and were extremely pleased with Kathie and her staff. The bouquets, centerpieces and decorations for the arbor were exactly as I imagined to have them. Kathie knows what she is doing and she will try her best to make your flowers as beautiful as she can, no matter what your budget. She is honest and straight out with you and she offers her opinions and helps you see what you want in the flowers. We will recommend using this florist for your wedding or any other event!

Marcia · Married on 07/19/2014

Kathie at Jardiniere did all of the flowers for my daughter's wedding at The Wentworth By The Sea Hotel last weekend. They couldn't have been more beautiful. From the beginning my daughter and I agreed that the flowers would be the primary decor for the wedding. We wanted the flowers to pull everything together from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, complementing the dresses, the men's attire, the venue and the season. Kathie did an exceptional job of making it happen. From her choice of flowers (the moody blue roses were lovely) to the design and all the details, she really got my daughter's vision. She guided and advised in a very professional and personal way. She paid attention to the dresses, not only the colors, but the fabrics and style, and the exact shade of the men's suits. She was wonderful at adding the personal touches -- the candlelight for the ceremony, the memory bouquet pins, fabric and buttons from my wedding dress wrapped around the stem of the bride's bouquet, a passion flower that was blooming for that one day, paper cones imprinted with the couple's first dance song for a petal toss at their reception introduction. She worked with the ice sculptor to create a beautiful and unique ice vase with a large floral creation for the cocktail hour that complemented the large arrangements for the ceremony and the reception. We used it throughout the evening as a focal point between the two open bars and as the centerpiece for the late night dessert station. Her professionalism and efficiency helped make the entire day go so smoothly. While we were busy getting ready, she was working hard behind the scenes to pull everything together. One of my favorite moments of the day was when Kathie came to the bridal suite and presented the bouquet to my daughter. It definitely brought the first tears. Kathie of Jardiniere gets a 5+ star rating from us.

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2014

My husband and I worked with Kathie for our wedding in York. She was fantastic! Kathie was very energetic and passionate about tying in the flowers with the rest of the wedding decor. She gave expert advice on colors and types of flowers that would match our venue and overall wedding theme. Kathie was very flexible and created beautiful center pieces using the milk glass vases that I supplied her. Everything was beautiful and perfect. I highly recommend Jardiniere! -Jessica and Travis

Anne · Married on 06/06/2014

Kathy did a marvelous job of interpreting our ideas and creating just the right touch in floral design for my daughters wedding.

Katherine · Married on 06/06/2014

The flowers were beautiful! Kathie did a wonderful job tying the two colors together so all of the flowers were connected.

Karen · Married on 06/01/2014

Kathie at Jardiniere's made my daughter's dream come true. Every table at the reception was amazing. My daughter had a vision of different pieces of glass with flowers and candles on each table. When we came to Kathie with her idea she was excited to help us and did a beautiful job. The church flowers were equally beautiful and we received many compliments from the guests.

Reychal · Married on 10/19/2013

The personal service I received at Jardiniere was excellent. Kathie was very responsive to all my questions and incredibly helpful. Her knowledge of my venue proved to be extremely helpful in helping me select the right flowers to compliment my vision for my wedding. She was so friendly and professional and was great at giving me advice. The flowers were exactly what I wanted and looked beautiful. She was there at the time of the event to ensure that everything was according to my specifications. I would use Jardiniere again in the future for any other floral needs I may have.

Terece · Married on 10/13/2013

Kathie was wonderful! My daughter had ideas as to how she wanted her bouquet, flowers at the church, and centerpieces in the ballroom at Wentworth by the Sea and Kathie outdid herself. We would highly recommend Jardiniere. My daughter also requested that a piece of her grandmother's wedding gown and also her other grandmother's cameo be incorporated into her bouquet. Kathie's design was gorgeous- the bouquet was beautiful.

Carolyn · Married on 10/12/2013

After our initial meeting with Kathie many months before the wedding, my daughter and I spent several hours with Kathie planning flowers for an October 12th wedding. (This planning session occurred about 3 weeks before the wedding.) She listened to our ideas and transformed them into exactly what we were looking for - beautiful and elegant autumn arrangements for a reception at the Wentwotrh-By-The-Sea as well as lovely bouquets, boutonnieres and mini-bouquets for the wedding party, parents and grandmother. Kathie is an extremely creative artist with a knack for design. it is quite obvious that she is in love with flowers and takes her job very seriously. On top of that, she is a pleasure to work with and will go above and beyond to make your special day the best it can possibly be. It is a shame those fabulous flowers couldn't last forever!

Christy · Married on 09/21/2013

I have so many wonderful things to say about Kathie. She is so sweet and talented. The flowers for my wedding came out better than what I thought I wanted. She took all my ideas and suggestions and made it into all these gorgeous arrangements and bouquets! The centerpieces were raved about by everyone! Kathie became more like a friend who I loved chatting with after all of our conversations. She is the BEST!