3208 Georgia Avenue Suite A, Kenner, LA 70065 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Jardin D'eden Florist

When couples imagine their ideal wedding, one of the most important aspects is usually the flowers – and Jardin D’eden Florist in Kenner, Louisiana, is on hand to help you add color and fragrance with its alluring displays. With a variety of flower types, arrangements, and styles on offer, you’re almost sure to find what you’re looking for here. The company is also a special event and creative design firm.

Products offered

Jardin D’Eden Florist provides a wide variety of beautiful, fresh flowers in store – roses, lilies, orchids, hydrangeas and so many more. Its displays come in tastefully wrapped bouquets, arrangements in a box, single flowers and a plethora of others, meaning no matter your theme you won’t be stuck in your quest to find that eye-catching bridesmaid bouquet, for example.

Other services

Alongside the florists’ traditional offerings, you can also discover more intriguing designs and conceptions, such as floral cake decorations (beautiful petals strewn along the icing), painstakingly hand-painted bottle vase designs as well as Korean wrap bouquets. If you’re looking for something a little extra, it also provides:

• Plants

Jardin D'eden Florist 4
Jardin D'eden Florist 5
  • Brittany

Brittany Reynolds · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing, her work is absolutely beautiful!

I had hired Jardin D’eden to just make the boutonnières and corsages with gardenias for my wedding. My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were going to be made with gardenias by a friend. Well I got nervous about them being made with gardenias, knowing it’s a difficult flower to work with so I contacted Jardin D’eden basically at the last minute in wedding planning to see if she could make what I had envisioned with the gardenias and some purple accents for my bridesmaids bouquets and make my bouquet with gardenias and other white accent flowers around my late grandmothers silk magnolia that’s about thirty years old. I was planning my wedding in Nola from Atlanta so I dropped off the silk magnolia the week of the wedding and let me say she nailed it! My envision had come to be beyond my expectations by Jardin D’eden! She was so easy to work with, I’ve already sent my Aunt that’s getting married in Nola this October to her! I would highly recommend this florist to anyone needing a florist for ANYTHING !

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Jhonny

Jhonny Maradiaga · Married on 03/04/2019

Super excited

very nice experience very nice in a price really like everything about the flowers the decoration and very very reasonable prices I really recommend

Sent on 03/05/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jardin D'eden Florist FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

• Jardin D'eden Florist 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 3208 Georgia Avenue Suite A Kenner, LA, 70065 See on map
    504-287-4081 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday through Friday 10:00 AM -6:30 PM Saturday 11:00 AM - 6:30 PM Sunday -closed