2366 Golden Mile Highway, Pittsburgh, PA 15239 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Jammin' Entertainment

Professional DJ for over 20 years. For your wedding reception, I am more than just your Disc Jockey. I serve as the Master Of Ceremonies, Reception Coordinator, and Crowd Motivator. I treat each an every reception as if it were my own. Planning your reception takes a lot of time and stress, you should not have to worry about the Disc Jockey. I am determined to make your special day a memorable one for you and your guests.

Loving the art form of DJ’ing, DJ Jason Rullo is able to mix and blend all genres of music together to give your dance floor a type of energy that you won’t experience anywhere else. Not to mention, the ability to MC the crowd in the utmost professional manner. While DJ’ing and MC’ing is an important part of the profession, the relationship he builds with his clients is 2nd to none. Jason gets heavily involved in the planning process of his client’s events to ensure he meets and exceeds every client’s expectation.

Follow Jammin' Entertainment on

1 User photo

• Keely

Keely Anthony · Getting married on 11/11/2020

BEST DJ around!

Jason made our wedding so incredibly special. He was professional, kind and very open to my husband's out of the ordinary taste in music. While my husband and I were having a private moment in our reception space, before any guests were allowed in, Jason played a song my husband very much wanted to hear throughout the night. We danced just the 2 of us and in the moment everything was perfect. Jason made that possible by carefully listening to us during our meetings.

Jason was absolutely wonderful and far exceeded any expectations I thought I had. He made sure the night ran smoothly. We have received so many compliments about how amazing our DJ was. I couldn't have imagined my wedding with any other DJ.

I HIGHLY recommend Jason, you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Jared Berry · Married on 12/10/2019

A phenomenal experience

Jason was an absolute delight to work with - my wife and I planned our wedding with Jason entirely remotely, and were blown away by his professionalism and preparedness, from our initial call to confirmations of last minute details days before the event. Day of, our wedding was expertly emceed, sound equipment was perfect both for the musicians playing our ceremony and for dancing, and our dance floor was never empty. We cannot recommend Jason enough!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding DJ

Where do I even start with Jason- If you are looking for an amazing DJ who is organized, professional, kind, and keeps the party going, HIRE him NOW! I attended a wedding he DJ'ed for- and knew right then an there I was booking him for my own! The day went so smoothly because of him, and his photobooth services were phenomenal as well! He even made us a scrapbook he placed all the pictures in, and had the guests sign it! Also during the reception, some guests were having trouble reading my "find your seat" sign, and Jason took it upon himself to use his own lighting supplies and fix the problem! He truly wants your day to be perfect, and he was so professional and a pleasure to work with! If I could give him a million stars I would! I am very picky and detail oriented, an Jason made me feel at ease the entire time with his work. Hire him for your wedding, you will be amazed!! Thank you Jason!

Sent on 11/30/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jammin' Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Microphones
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• Candidly Yours Photography Wedding Photographers

hands down, a party with Jason is always a great party! he makes it easy for me to capture great candid reception photos because the dance floor is full of people having a great time

• DJ Bryan Hoover Wedding DJs

I have worked with DJ Jason Rullo in the past. He was always very professional for any event. DJ Jason was never late, always provided good quality music at the right volume. He has grown into a true professional. I look forward to watching his company grow. I have always and will continue to advise customers of Jammin' DJ Entertainment.

• PITTSBURGH ALL-STARS EVENT SERVICES Wedding DJs

A Great Member of the Pittsburgh All-Stars Family

• Pittsburgh, 15239 See on map
    Location of (Jammin' Entertainment)