DJ Jason Rullo Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Julie
    Julie A. Married on 08/21/2021

Great experience!

We first met DJ Jason Rullo at a friends wedding and knew that we wanted him for our special day! He was so professional yet FUN and was able to make all of our reception dancing dreams come true! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and we had so many guests tell us how much they loved the music he played! We had some special and odd song requests and he was able to make everything come to life! Would definitely recommend!
  • Renae
    Renae K. Married on 07/23/2021

Excellent and Fun

Jason did an amazing job at my wedding! I would give more than 5 stars if I could. He is very professional, organized, kind and very easy to work with! We had to move our wedding due to Covid and he was more than flexible and accommodating. He was not only our DJ for our cocktail hour/reception, he also played our music for our ceremony and he made sure everything was very specific and to our liking. He made our wedding day so much fun and all of our guests had a great time! I would highly recommend Jason!
  • Catherine
    Catherine C. Married on 07/09/2021

The best of the BEST!

Jason did an amazing job at our wedding. He is extremely professional, kind and easy to work with! We had to move our wedding due to COVID and he was more than accommodating. He agreed to still do our wedding even though it was his daughters birthday! We were very grateful because we enjoyed working with him so much! He walked us through everything we needed to know and do the day of our wedding. He made our wedding day so much fun and brought so much good energy! All of our guest had a great time. I loved that he listed to us regarding the kind of music we wanted played and when. He was even able to find an old Italian love song that my dad requested! All around, Jason is the best and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

DJ Jason Rullo's reply:

Hi Cathy, thank you, thank you, thank you so much for the kind words!! I am so glad that you, Jake, and guests had an amazing time!!

Thank you very much for your business and sticking with me through the reschedule!

I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! Congratulations again!!!
  • Calsey
    Calsey H. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing and talented DJ who keeps everyone dancing!!!

DJ Jammin Jason was my brother’s DJ a couple of years ago and everyone was beyond impressed with how talented he was! Jason did an incredible job at my brother’s wedding and I knew he was my first choice when my wedding was being planned. He is so talented that he was in high demand and at the last minute he became available for our wedding date! We were so lucky and as soon as I saw that he was available I called immediately and booked him. Jason effortlessly keeps the dance floor packed all night long! We enjoyed getting to work with Jason, he was very receptive of our style and the kinds of music we liked. His online system of our favorite songs and special songs was very easy to use. He enjoyed that we chose songs that were meaningful to us and he did a great job keeping our reception on track. We really enjoyed having Jason as our DJ and would love to recommend him to anyone else inquiring about his services.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 06/12/2021

Simply the BEST

Jason simply is the best! He is so good with the crowds and plays the best music. He really designs the music to match you as a couple perfectly! He goes above and beyond to make sure you get all you want out of the music for your day. He is extremely helpful with song choices and timing. He helped us plan the perfect day with his planning tools and FaceTime. Day of he was great he was able to provide music at our remote outdoor ceremony site using his silent generator. Then was able to go to our reception site and start the party for cocktail hour. He kept the party going all night and was a great MC. He is an absolute joy to work with! Everyone at the wedding was so impressed with him! He truly has a talent!

DJ Jason Rullo's reply:

Stephanie, THANK YOU so, so much for your kind words!!! I truly appreciate it! I had so much fun providing services for your wedding! Your family and friends are awesome!!!! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
    Rocco C. Married on 06/11/2021

Absolutely perfect

Jason did a fantastic job at my wedding, he is extremely professional and very easy going and most importantly fun!!! He made the process extremely easy and very specific to our liking. He definitely brought the energy when it was need at the wedding. Our guest absolutely loved the choice of music and were on the dance floor the entire night. I would highly recommend Jason and his services. 5 stars all the way around!!

DJ Jason Rullo's reply:

Rocco, thank you very much for the kind words and more importantly thank you for trusting me with your wedding day! It was awesome to be able to DJ for your family and friends! I’m definitely glad “I’d do anything for love” made a return for your very own wedding!

Best wishes to you and a Kristin for lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Keely
    Keely A. Married on 11/11/2020

BEST DJ around!

Jason made our wedding so incredibly special. He was professional, kind and very open to my husband's out of the ordinary taste in music. While my husband and I were having a private moment in our reception space, before any guests were allowed in, Jason played a song my husband very much wanted to hear throughout the night. We danced just the 2 of us and in the moment everything was perfect. Jason made that possible by carefully listening to us during our meetings.

Jason was absolutely wonderful and far exceeded any expectations I thought I had. He made sure the night ran smoothly. We have received so many compliments about how amazing our DJ was. I couldn't have imagined my wedding with any other DJ.

I HIGHLY recommend Jason, you won't regret it!
    Jared B. Married on 12/10/2019

A phenomenal experience

Jason was an absolute delight to work with - my wife and I planned our wedding with Jason entirely remotely, and were blown away by his professionalism and preparedness, from our initial call to confirmations of last minute details days before the event. Day of, our wedding was expertly emceed, sound equipment was perfect both for the musicians playing our ceremony and for dancing, and our dance floor was never empty. We cannot recommend Jason enough!
  • Katy
    Katy Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding DJ

Where do I even start with Jason- If you are looking for an amazing DJ who is organized, professional, kind, and keeps the party going, HIRE him NOW! I attended a wedding he DJ'ed for- and knew right then an there I was booking him for my own! The day went so smoothly because of him, and his photobooth services were phenomenal as well! He even made us a scrapbook he placed all the pictures in, and had the guests sign it! Also during the reception, some guests were having trouble reading my "find your seat" sign, and Jason took it upon himself to use his own lighting supplies and fix the problem! He truly wants your day to be perfect, and he was so professional and a pleasure to work with! If I could give him a million stars I would! I am very picky and detail oriented, an Jason made me feel at ease the entire time with his work. Hire him for your wedding, you will be amazed!! Thank you Jason!
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 01/06/2019

Highly Recommend. Perfect!

He made our wedding day so special. He valued our opinion and requests while also getting everyone up and dancing! Everything went smoothly thanks to him. It is a lot of trust to put into someone knowing they have the mic and in charge of announcing everything and keeping it flowing, but he was GREAT. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ or better time. Highly recommend
    Chelse L. Married on 12/14/2018

Mrs. Chelse Lubinsky

My husband and Jason knew one another prior to our experience having him dj our wedding. He went above and beyond to make our wedding night a fun dance party from start to finish. Throughout the entire planning process, Jason responded to emails and questions promptly. He even met with us prior to the wedding just so I could personally meet him before our special day. I felt extremely comfortable with him from the moment I met him. I knew he was very competent, professional, and I could tell he was very passionate about making our wedding guests, including my husband and I, have an unforgettable evening. His stuck to our pre-planned timeline and kept the wedding events moving along. The dance floor was packed all night long.
  • Kimberley
    Kimberley Married on 10/20/2018

Made our day extra Special

My wedding planning was a little extra stressful, because I decided to relocate to another country 6 months before the wedding.Go me, right? My (now) husband is Swedish, and we decided to move there once I was approved to work there. Planning a wedding is stressful in general. The hardest part for me was choosing the vendors. I previously worked with Jason a very long time ago, when he just started to DJ. And honestly, I remember how talented he was then. I knew that I wanted him to DJ the wedding for us. But to be even more honest, I was totally blown away with how far he has come. He is extremely professional, and easy to work with. His wedding portal was so helpful with planning everything. It even has a list of items that you need for the day. it also helps you walk through with planning the timeline of everything.
    The website sends you reminders for missing information. You can invite guests to add wedding songs well in advance. It made things a lot easier, and I didn't feel rushed to try and complete everything in one day. Jason was also very flexible to phone calls, texts or even Skype.
    The day of the wedding was a whirlwind, but the DJ helped us keep it all other. Jason is an amazing MC. He communicated directly with the photographer and Hotel Wedding Planner to ensure a smooth process. Throughout the ceremony and reception, the music was perfect. The sounds and lighting was amazing as well. I didn't go with the up-lighting options because we were in a tent. But it looks like it would be beautiful.
    All of my family and friends raved about his professional speaking voice. I know that sounds weird, but when someone has a professional & nicely toned speaking voice, all of the announcements are more clear and you can capture the attention of your guests when needed.
    I really feel that the day was so magical, because he was a part of it. I just turned in a timeline and gave him the songs I wanted, and it was effortless.
    I would highly recommend Jason for any DJ services, especially your wedding. He also offers connections to PhotoBooth and Seat cover services as well. I really can't thank him enough for making our day so special.
    Daniel Married on 09/15/2018
    Best DJ ever! Jason was very easy to communicate with, his website was intuitive and made it easy to plan our event. Jason provided music for both our ceremony and reception and didn't miss a beat. Our dance floor was always packed because of his flawless transitioning. I cannot recommend Jammin Jason enough!
    Rachel Married on 09/08/2018
    We truly owe DJ Jason accolades FOREVER. He is by far the most impressive DJ we have ever encountered. He DJ'd our wedding reception on September 8, 2018. He is kind, hard-working, intelligent, he knows his crowd, and he makes it all work perfectly for his clients. We are beyond pleased with Jason and his services. Throughout our rainy day wedding and unforeseen water issues at our outdoor reception, he kept his cool and made it work. And on top of it, he made sure to let us know what was going on during the reception which of course was so appreciated by us. We are so grateful that he stuck it out with us with his spirits high during the rainy outdoor reception. Of course, on the rainiest weekend of the year, our dance floor was flooded and we knew we wanted to keep our guests dry & happy. So, we had to move our dance floor to the main dinner tent. Therefore, Jason was no longer in perfect view of the dance floor. We felt badly that he had to move speakers around, but he calmly handled it and handled it very quickly. And the most impressive part of all, HE ENTERTAINED THE CROWD WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO SEE THEM THE WHOLE TIME!!!! Like..... just WOW. We are so impressed. SO IMPRESSED. The new dance floor was FILLED the whole night. Our guests danced the entire night! We are impressed, grateful, and blessed to have had DJ Jason at our reception. We HIGHLY recommend him to anyone searching for a DJ. He is THE DJ to hire! You will NOT regret it! THANK YOU, JASON!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 09/01/2018
    Incredible!! Highly recommend!! Jason DJ'd our wedding at the DoubleTree in Cranberry on 9/1/18. From planning months in advance to the day of the wedding, Jason went to great lengths to make everything seamless and stress free for us. We had everything we needed to select our songs and plan our day in his planning portal. We also used the guest song request feature and all of our guests loved being able to request songs! Our dance floor was packed the entire night. Thanks again, Jason!!!
    Katie Married on 08/11/2018
    If you are looking for a top notch DJ, then look no further! Jason provided DJ services for both our Wedding Ceremony and Reception on August 11th at the DoubleTree Hotel in Pittsburgh. He was very easy to get a hold of, responsive in answering emails and extremely accommodating with requests and last minute changes. We are still receiving compliments from our guests raving that Jason is one of the best DJ's they've ever experienced! Our dance floor was packed all night long and we had an absolute blast dancing the night away. Thank you, Jason!
    Chelsey Married on 06/23/2018
    Jason was absolutely amazing and we loved him!! I would highly recommend him to ANYONE!!! His prices are great as well and he had everyone on the dance floor all night at our wedding!!!
    Brittany Married on 06/16/2018
    We are so absolutely thrilled with Jason's services at our wedding yesterday, I had to review as quickly as possible. As a musician, the musical aspect of our reception was extremely important and I wouldnt settle less than anything but the best. Jason did a phenomenal job making sure everything was perfect and the musical genres we requested were honored. I got a lot of compliments from guests on the cocktail hour music and dancing music and our wedding was deemed by many as the "most fun." Conaider hiring Jammin' Entertainment for your wedding day! You won't be disappointed! :)
    Erin Married on 06/02/2018
    Jason was amazing! The bride had attended another wedding in which Jason was the DJ and knew she wanted him as the DJ for her wedding in the future. We were not disappointed, Jason is extremely professional and a wonderful entertainer. All of our guests had an amazing time and everyone was dancing all night long. Our wedding didn't have any extra activities for our guests like photobooths, games etc. so it was heavily dependent on the DJ and Jason went above and beyond to ensure our special day was full of energy and fun. The process leading up to the wedding was professional and stress free. He checked in with us prior to ensure our itineraries matched and even took the time to make sure names were pronounced correctly. Overall, Jason is the best and everything we wanted. We would recommend him to anybody for their wedding and plan to keep him in mind for future events!
    Kimberly Married on 05/05/2018
    I have been to many weddings and I've been a part of the planning for a couple of those weddings. I have seen good and bad DJs and Jason is the best! He was nice, responsive to e-mails and phone calls, and worked hard to make sure I got what I wanted for my cocktail hour and wedding reception. I would highly recommend him for any event. He made the planning process easy and efficient and gave me one less thing to worry about during the planning process.
    Alexandra Married on 03/24/2018
    We couldn’t have imagined a better DJ for our wedding on March 24, 2018! Not only was Jason professional and responsive but he kept our guests on the dance floor all night!! Thank you, Jason for helping to make our wedding day even more perfect!
    Julie Married on 11/18/2017
    Jason truly did an amazing job. My husband and I could not have been happier. Jason did an excellent job pacing the reception activities. The music that he played, I still do not know how he did it, but it was the perfect mix. Everyone enjoyed the music! Our niece and nephews never left the dance floor, and my grandfather thanked us for the musical selections. He was professional and flexible. I am so glad we went with Jason, and would recommend him to anyone!
    Kelsey Married on 11/04/2017
    Jason is AMAZING! He provided DJ, uplighting, and monogram services at our wedding. We couldn't be happier! He is so easy to work with and very organized. He made the planning process along the way SO easy and less stressful. Overall, Jason is very professional and we were able to trust him with our wedding without a doubt. Our guests never left the dance floor! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!
    Collin Married on 10/14/2017
    Jason is professional and personable. He was very easy and fun to work with. He helped guide our decisions when we were unsure and also helped to make our wedding very unique. We definitely made the right choice with Jason!
    Meghan Married on 10/07/2017
    DJ Jammin' Jason was referred to me by another DJ who was not available on our wedding date. I am so glad we selected him to provide the entertainment for our reception! He was receptive to all of our emails and calls leading up to our event. The day of, our dance floor was packed all evening long! He made sure to play most of our must-play songs and also requests from our guests. Jason is professional, fun, and a great choice. You will not be disappointed if you select him for your special day!