Jammin' Entertainment Reviews

67 | Pittsburgh, PA

67 Reviews for Jammin' Entertainment

67 Jammin' Entertainment Reviews

Daniel · Married on 09/15/2018

Best DJ ever! Jason was very easy to communicate with, his website was intuitive and made it easy to plan our event. Jason provided music for both our ceremony and reception and didn't miss a beat. Our dance floor was always packed because of his flawless transitioning. I cannot recommend Jammin Jason enough!

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

We truly owe DJ Jason accolades FOREVER. He is by far the most impressive DJ we have ever encountered. He DJ'd our wedding reception on September 8, 2018. He is kind, hard-working, intelligent, he knows his crowd, and he makes it all work perfectly for his clients. We are beyond pleased with Jason and his services. Throughout our rainy day wedding and unforeseen water issues at our outdoor reception, he kept his cool and made it work. And on top of it, he made sure to let us know what was going on during the reception which of course was so appreciated by us. We are so grateful that he stuck it out with us with his spirits high during the rainy outdoor reception. Of course, on the rainiest weekend of the year, our dance floor was flooded and we knew we wanted to keep our guests dry & happy. So, we had to move our dance floor to the main dinner tent. Therefore, Jason was no longer in perfect view of the dance floor. We felt badly that he had to move speakers around, but he calmly handled it and handled it very quickly. And the most impressive part of all, HE ENTERTAINED THE CROWD WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO SEE THEM THE WHOLE TIME!!!! Like..... just WOW. We are so impressed. SO IMPRESSED. The new dance floor was FILLED the whole night. Our guests danced the entire night! We are impressed, grateful, and blessed to have had DJ Jason at our reception. We HIGHLY recommend him to anyone searching for a DJ. He is THE DJ to hire! You will NOT regret it! THANK YOU, JASON!

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Incredible!! Highly recommend!! Jason DJ'd our wedding at the DoubleTree in Cranberry on 9/1/18. From planning months in advance to the day of the wedding, Jason went to great lengths to make everything seamless and stress free for us. We had everything we needed to select our songs and plan our day in his planning portal. We also used the guest song request feature and all of our guests loved being able to request songs! Our dance floor was packed the entire night. Thanks again, Jason!!!

Katie · Married on 08/11/2018

If you are looking for a top notch DJ, then look no further! Jason provided DJ services for both our Wedding Ceremony and Reception on August 11th at the DoubleTree Hotel in Pittsburgh. He was very easy to get a hold of, responsive in answering emails and extremely accommodating with requests and last minute changes. We are still receiving compliments from our guests raving that Jason is one of the best DJ's they've ever experienced! Our dance floor was packed all night long and we had an absolute blast dancing the night away. Thank you, Jason!

Chelsey · Married on 06/23/2018

Jason was absolutely amazing and we loved him!! I would highly recommend him to ANYONE!!! His prices are great as well and he had everyone on the dance floor all night at our wedding!!!

Brittany · Married on 06/16/2018

We are so absolutely thrilled with Jason's services at our wedding yesterday, I had to review as quickly as possible. As a musician, the musical aspect of our reception was extremely important and I wouldnt settle less than anything but the best. Jason did a phenomenal job making sure everything was perfect and the musical genres we requested were honored. I got a lot of compliments from guests on the cocktail hour music and dancing music and our wedding was deemed by many as the "most fun." Conaider hiring Jammin' Entertainment for your wedding day! You won't be disappointed! :)

Erin · Married on 06/02/2018

Jason was amazing! The bride had attended another wedding in which Jason was the DJ and knew she wanted him as the DJ for her wedding in the future. We were not disappointed, Jason is extremely professional and a wonderful entertainer. All of our guests had an amazing time and everyone was dancing all night long. Our wedding didn't have any extra activities for our guests like photobooths, games etc. so it was heavily dependent on the DJ and Jason went above and beyond to ensure our special day was full of energy and fun. The process leading up to the wedding was professional and stress free. He checked in with us prior to ensure our itineraries matched and even took the time to make sure names were pronounced correctly. Overall, Jason is the best and everything we wanted. We would recommend him to anybody for their wedding and plan to keep him in mind for future events!

Kimberly · Married on 05/05/2018

I have been to many weddings and I've been a part of the planning for a couple of those weddings. I have seen good and bad DJs and Jason is the best! He was nice, responsive to e-mails and phone calls, and worked hard to make sure I got what I wanted for my cocktail hour and wedding reception. I would highly recommend him for any event. He made the planning process easy and efficient and gave me one less thing to worry about during the planning process.

Alexandra · Married on 03/24/2018

We couldn’t have imagined a better DJ for our wedding on March 24, 2018! Not only was Jason professional and responsive but he kept our guests on the dance floor all night!! Thank you, Jason for helping to make our wedding day even more perfect!

Julie · Married on 11/18/2017

Jason truly did an amazing job. My husband and I could not have been happier. Jason did an excellent job pacing the reception activities. The music that he played, I still do not know how he did it, but it was the perfect mix. Everyone enjoyed the music! Our niece and nephews never left the dance floor, and my grandfather thanked us for the musical selections. He was professional and flexible. I am so glad we went with Jason, and would recommend him to anyone!

Kelsey · Married on 11/04/2017

Jason is AMAZING! He provided DJ, uplighting, and monogram services at our wedding. We couldn't be happier! He is so easy to work with and very organized. He made the planning process along the way SO easy and less stressful. Overall, Jason is very professional and we were able to trust him with our wedding without a doubt. Our guests never left the dance floor! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Collin · Married on 10/14/2017

Jason is professional and personable. He was very easy and fun to work with. He helped guide our decisions when we were unsure and also helped to make our wedding very unique. We definitely made the right choice with Jason!

Meghan · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Jammin' Jason was referred to me by another DJ who was not available on our wedding date. I am so glad we selected him to provide the entertainment for our reception! He was receptive to all of our emails and calls leading up to our event. The day of, our dance floor was packed all evening long! He made sure to play most of our must-play songs and also requests from our guests. Jason is professional, fun, and a great choice. You will not be disappointed if you select him for your special day!

Matt · Married on 09/16/2017

Jason was outstanding. He was very accomodating and attentive to all of our wedding details. He definitely kept the dance floor packed the entire evening. Would highly recommend him to others for future events.

Matt

Barbara · Married on 09/02/2017

As a DJ Jammin Jason was great! Jason was very easy to communicate with. He replied quickly! Jason's website was very easy to navigate and the countdown was such a great feature ! The day of our daughter's wedding Jason kept the event moving smoothly even with the changes and the long bridal dance! The first wedding Melissa and Derek went to as a newly dating couple Jason was the DJ!! Jason also saw two other couples where he was the DJ and made it a point to address them! Another couple backed out of that date how lucky were we to have Jason Rullo!

Kara · Married on 08/25/2017

Jason did an amazing job and was so accommodating to last minute changes! Everyone had a great time and were dancing all night. Thank you, Jason!

Brad · Married on 08/19/2017

We booked Jason for our wedding at Chestnut Ridge on 8-19-17 and we could not be more satisfied! From day 1, Jason was extremely helpful, professional, organized, and easy to contact. He put our needs first and foremost. His online portal was very easy to pick music from. He answered emails promptly and Skyped with us a week before the wedding to ensure everything was in order. The day of the wedding he rocked it and kept everyone dancing all night long. He kept us on a nice timely schedule and never pressured us or hurried us. We are so thankful for having him as our DJ/MC And we HIGHLY recommend him to anyone planning their wedding!! Thank you Jason!

Mike · Married on 06/30/2017

I've known Jason for several years going back to when we worked together at New Great Valley Lanes. I've followed his work as he's expanded over the years and always saw nothing but good reviews. So when it was time for our wedding, there wasn't any hesitation in choosing Jason for the job. He was nothing but professional and his website setup so we could pick and choose things we wanted was easy to follow along. The day of he wedding he was on top of everything from the beginning to end. Dinner music and cocktail hour music was awesome. The flow thru the night went very well and we received several compliments about his services. Would highly recommend Jason for any dj'ing needs. Nothing but a pro and hope to always call him my friend. Thanks Jason!!

Jeffrey · Married on 06/10/2017

Jason Rullo was a first class gentleman, who created such a wonderful atmosphere at my daughter's wedding! He kept the room electrifying and alive at all times! He has a great personality, was very organized, and open to hear what we wanted and expected out of the evening.
    If you are looking for the right person, you don't have to look any further than Jammin Entertainment featuring DJ Jason Rullo!

Rebecca · Married on 06/03/2017

Jason was a dream come true! He made our busy wedding planning a breeze! He is thorough, professional, and so easy to get a hold of. His main goal is to make your day as special as possible. We appreciated everything about him and his services. Honestly if your in the Pittsburgh area and you need a phenomenal DJ for your wedding you'd be crazy to book anyone but Jason! Thank you Jason for making our day so special.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jammin' Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca! It was an honor to be a part of your special day! Best wishes! Thank you again!!!

Kayleigh · Married on 05/13/2017

Jason was extremely helpful from the very beginning. He took the time to know m and my fiancé on a personal level to deliver the best entertainment that would fit with our vision and style. His online tools adds planning and picking special songs for our wedding quick and easy. He mixed our favorite kinda of music together so we'll. All of my guests had such a good time dancing the night away. His planning and MC skills made my special day go smoothly from start to finish. He helped us stay on my timeline, and when we fell behind, he did his best to get us all back on schedule in a kind and professional manner. In my mind, entertainment at a wedding is one of the most important things and Jason definitely nailed it!

Gen · Married on 12/03/2016

We booked Jason for our wedding and he was absolutely awesome! We had several people tell us how great the music was and the dance floor was packed all night. He accomodated all of the special requests we had and communicated everything with us throughout the night. The uplighting he provided for the room brought everything together and was absolutely perfect. Jason is an awesome DJ that I highly recommend!

Tiffany · Married on 11/05/2016

Jason did an amazing job DJ’ing our wedding!! Everyone was on the dance floor all night and I received so many compliments on what a good DJ we had. He made our wedding a blast! We got a photo booth and up lighting which were also great and Jason made sure it all came together perfectly. Thanks again!

Alexander · Married on 09/03/2016

Do yourself a favor and book Jason. He is the most professional DJ I have ever worked with and make your day unforgettable. He is truly one of the best DJ's in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He provided music and sound for our ceremony, music for our wedding reception, and uplighting around the venue. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family who are getting married.

Maggie · Married on 08/13/2016

We had so many people tell us how much they loved Jason as a DJ at and after our wedding. The energy that he brought to the dance floor was incredible. I never saw so many people on the dance floor at a wedding before and I'm so glad that it happened at mine! I would recommend Jason to anyone who is looking for a wedding DJ!