1914 Sweet Briar Ln., Jacksonville, FL 32217 Map · Phone number

About Jamie Borland Photography

Voted as one of the best photographers in North East Florida by The Knot 2008 and 2009 and 2011 and a Wedding Wire Brides Choice Award winner for 2011 and 2012 and 2014, Jamie Borland Photography guarantees extraordinary photography for extraordinary couples!

Follow Jamie Borland Photography on

28 Reviews for Jamie Borland Photography

• Laura

Laura Heald · Married on 03/30/2019

Love Jamie!

Jamie is a joy to work with. She's not just a great photographer, but a genuinely lovely person to have around. She photographed my brother's wedding in 2011 and we loved her so much we hired her again when I got married in March (2019)! She works efficiently so that you can enjoy your day, but also captures incredibly wonderful images to help you remember it by. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. Jamie is great!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jamie Borland was an absolute God send!! Not only is she a highly professional and talented photographer, but she was soooooo lovely to work with. We are so happy with our photos, she captured everything and has an amazing eye for the special, understated moments that maybe other photographers miss.
    During the wedding planning process, I dealt with my share of vendors who were slow to respond or who I felt like I had to bend over backwards to get their attention. Jamie made us feel like valued clients, she was quick to answer my questions and meet with me when needed. She was so nice and sweet. Really listened to me and put me to ease leading up to the big day.
    She was very directive but not pushy when it came time to do large group and posed photos after the ceremony. Everyone noted how good she was at what she does and how easy she made it for people to get in their places, and quickly get a great shot. I've noticed a lot at other weddings how the photographer seems to get in everyone's way and can be way too "present" on the dancefloor or during other big moments. We barely noticed Jamie and her team, which I think is a great sign of a seasoned pro!
    We received our photos very quickly after the wedding. It was awesome coming back from our honeymoon and right away being able to look through the photos and reminisce - no waiting months for the photos like I know some other brides have to deal with.

Anyway, in short... I HIGHLY recommend Jamie Borland Photography. She offers amazing value for the high level of photos, professionalism and overall customer service you receive.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Dennis · Married on 09/21/2013

I cannot express how lucky we were to have Jamie as our photographer. She was amazing!! From our engagement session to the wedding itself, we could not have asked for a better photographer. She planned everything out with us and helped us all along the way. She is not only professional, but she is very kind and hard working. All the pictures she took from the engagement session to the wedding came out wonderful. She had another person who helped shoot the wedding, which allowed for multiple pictures to be taken simultaneously. The shots she got and the quality of work was nothing short of perfect. My wife and I highly recommend Jamie for any event that someone would want a photographer for!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Jamie Borland Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic
    A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jamie rocks!! and her images are incredible. Id recommend her to any bride

• The BIG Event, Wedding & Party Planning
    The BIG Event, Wedding & Party Planning Wedding Planners

Jamie with Photo by Jamie is a true joy to work with! I have had the pleasure to work with her on a few of my weddings. My clients were very impressed with her style, warm presence and her overall professionalism. I could not agree more! I look forward to many more weddings together. You will be extremely happy if you hire Photo by Jamie for your wedding or event. Much Thanks! Sarah with The BIG Event

• Kimtasha - Pro Make-up Artist
    Kimtasha - Pro Make-up Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jamie is very professional, friendly and talented! Her photography is absolutely beautiful!

• 1914 Sweet Briar Ln. Jacksonville, 32217 See on map