919 King Street, Jacksonville, FL 32204 Map · Phone number

About Catering By Liz Grenamyer

Catering by Liz Grenamyer is a wedding catering company based in Jacksonville, Florida. Liz Grenamyer is a longtime Jacksonville resident who has also managed her own restaurants. She began this company 16 years ago to offer professional service in the areas of cuisine and décor.

Service Offered
Catering by Liz Grenamyer is a full-service wedding catering company that also boasts its own event facility in an Italian style building.

Cuisine
Catering by Liz Grenamyer has had many years of experience in the food industry and knows how to offer exactly what you want for your big day. Whether you and your guests are gluten free, vegans, vegetarians or anything in between, Liz will be able to accommodate any dietary need you bring to the table. The cuisine styles that she and her team offer include:

• American
  • Southern
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish

Other Services
Liz Grenamyer understands that there is a lot more that goes into a wedding day besides food. So, she offers services such as:

• Setup

The hallways
IMG7521

25 Reviews for Catering By Liz Grenamyer

Kristen · Married on 10/27/2017

Our wedding was on October 27th 2017 and we worked with Ruth. We had a 7 course Asian influenced dinner and everything was perfect. Ruth gave so much attention to the details of our dinner. We requested certain ingredients to be used and certain brands. We also gave them one of our family recipes to make. They did a beautiful job with everything. The flavors were delicious and presentation was elegant. Such an amazing team!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Catering By Liz Grenamyer's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kristen! Your wedding meant so much to me and our team and I am thrilled to know that our passion showed in the food. You were a dream Bride to work with and I thank you so much for trusting us with such an important part of your big day!
    -Ruth
  • Meghan S.

Meghan · Married on 06/03/2017

We recently had our wedding reception at Catering By Liz. It was awesome! I have had so many guests tell me this was one of the best weddings they've been to. From the food, décor, and staff, everything was amazing. I worked mainly with Elaine on organizing the event, who was great. Any idea we brought to her, she did her best to make it happen. I would absolutely look into this venue again for any even we would like to host.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Linda · Married on 01/14/2017

I recently renewed our vows. Not Only did we acquire their catering service, we also went ahead and rented their reception hall. The team who handled my event was exceptional, personable and professional. Kudos to Elaine for putting up with me. She was always there to help me make decisions even though I probably changed stuff on my menu 3-4 times. And was there the day of to see things thru while not feeling well. She also called after the event to make sure everything went well and that we were happy. Food was fantastic!!!! Not only did the food look aesthetically good, it tasted marvelous. I had a lot of guest talk to me about it. and thanks to them, I have discovered "Teardrop Peruvian Pepper". Now, about the crew who serve. If serving food can be considers as a form of dance, they would be it. A number of guests and I observed how they were all in sync when they served the food. Very professional and personal, remember? Jonathan took care of us and the captain made some swift changes for one of my guest, whom I didn't know didn't eat meat. If I had to celebrate anything again, I wouldn't think twice about having them take care of it all again.

Sent on 02/05/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Catering By Liz Grenamyer FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Server(s), Flatware, Glassware
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Local, Mexican, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Lee Hamby Design
    Lee Hamby Design Wedding Florists

Great Food, Great Service! Amazing Quality and Creativity. You can't go wrong with Catering by Liz.

• Kelley's Bloom Room
    Kelley's Bloom Room Wedding Florists

Always impeccable! Kelleys Bloom Room

• Friday Musicale
    Friday Musicale Mansion Weddings

Top Notch Catering, Customer Service, Staff - Great to work with!

• 919 King Street Jacksonville, Florida, 32204 See on map