7690 Kinston Street, North Charleston, SC 29418 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About James The Photographer

Professional Wedding and Portrait Photographer from Charleston SC and Surrounding areas. I have photographed over 4500 weddings in my 15 year career.

Follow James The Photographer on

17 Reviews for James The Photographer

Sarah · Married on 07/23/2016

James is definitely a rare find! He is the best photographer I have ever used!! I highly recommend him, as do almost all of my guests that have complimented me on the wedding photos! He will make sure that you are happy and he mill make sure that everything is perfect!! Will use him again in the future!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Malea · Married on 05/05/2016

James was great at not only photographing us, but helping make sure our extensive family all had the opportunities to take pictures. He was creative & friendly. He was fantastic at getting some creative shots!

Sent on 09/24/2016

I cannot say enough good things about James & his stellar talent. We chose James as our photographer for wedding photos after we did an engagement session with him . James was professional & prompt during our session & wedding. I could not be more thrilled with our photos. As someone who hates having their picture taken James made me feel at ease instantly. For our engagement photos James was not just our photographer but a tour guide as he knew the property like it was his own. He was very excited to show us around and the pictures we got were truly special & one of a kind. For our wedding he was a trooper as it was the hottest day on record for that time of the year. Not to mention tension was running high. I was very a nervous bride & not because I was getting married, but just from the fuss of the day. He had me laughing, which was very calming. Our wedding photos were again so very special and beautiful. James truly captured the day & help to retell the story as it was a blur of a day. Brides James is a must! You can’t go wrong & will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Award

• The Flower Cottage
    The Flower Cottage Wedding Florists

We have enjoyed working with James. As a vendor or a bride, he is very easy and accommodating to work with--he wants to please everyone while using his creative abilities to capture the moments. You can quickly see that he loves what he does.

• Southern Oaths
    Southern Oaths Wedding Officiants

"James The Photographer" ~ I admire his confidence as how he is able to communicate with his clients. From the first picture to the last during your event; James The Photographer captures unique, candid and posed images that creates lasting moments, not only by sight but as felt by the heart. His passion for pictures is proof! JTP = " I Put The Focus On You"

• 7690 Kinston Street North Charleston, 29418 See on map