James David Ray LLC

Alexandria, VA View map

James David Ray LLC is a wedding florist based out of Alexandria, Virginia. Owner James works as an interior designer during the day and is inspired by elegant and beautiful surroundings. He brings this approach to his floral designs, combining nature with lush decor. He provides his clients with personalized experiences where he delivers a detail-orientated and high-quality service.

James David Ray LLC specializes in providing floral arrangements for bespoke occasions. Each and every floral piece should highlight the overall aesthetic of the event and reflect the love between the engaged couple. James hopes to get to know his clients and discuss their ideas and desires for the event before creating the design process with them. His open line of communication allows for a seamless and quick floral design process.

• LGBTQ+-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Reagan C. Married on 09/25/2021

Wonderful experience!

James David Ray is an amazing florist! I got married at a country club, so it needed to be dressed up a lot for my vision to come to life. He totally transformed the space, was so flexible to come all the way to Alabama, and has the most amazing eye for florals! I truly cannot say enough good things about him. He worked SO incredibly hard to make my wedding everything I dreamed of. When I saw the ceremony space after he had decorated it, I immediately had tears in my eyes due to how beautiful it all was. He even created an extension of my vision with candles and candle holders. I HIGHLY recommend if you want someone who can take what you describe and create it into something even more amazing than you imagined.
    Pam Married on 09/25/2021

Highly Recommend

He completely transformed the venue! Amazing work…would highly recommend for any of your events!
    Kerry H. Married on 06/26/2021

Fabulous! The arrangements were more beautiful than I could have envisioned.

James was a pleasure to work with and created the most beautiful wedding flower arrangements for our big day! My bouquet was phenomenal- I loved it too much to toss…. James listened to me when I explained the types of flowers that I envisioned and made everything way more beautiful that we could have even imagined. He is creative with a true designer vision. The arrangements were artistic and stunning. The compliments were endless during and after our wedding. We highly recommend hiring James!

Mount Vernon Highway Alexandria, VA, 22309
Location of (James David Ray LLC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding