The FlowerGal Co.

Bristow, VA View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

The FlowerGal Co. is a wedding and event florist located in Bristow, VA. Your wedding will be one of the most important days of your life. We love creating florals that are uniquely catered to your overall theme and we work hard to put thought and care into every single detail. Our goal is to help take the stress out of wedding planning and to create gorgeous arrangements to make your special day even more beautiful.

We service Northern VA and DC. Our event minimum is $3000 for VA and $4000 for DC.

Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2021 and WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award 2021.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$110

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Gina
    Gina G. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Berkeley is just simply amazing. Very responsive, flexible, made and updated payment plans for us, went above and beyond in attention to detail and delivery! It’s no wonder this company continues to maintain straight 5 stars. Highly Recommend using The FlowerGal Co.
  • Maureen
    Maureen S. Married on 06/26/2021

as kind as she is talented!!!!

Berkeley is so talented and a delight to work with. I really did not have a clear vision of what I wanted for our wedding florals, and she listened to what I liked and didn’t, and helped me bring it to life! We did not meet in person until the day of our wedding, but I knew what things would look like because of the many pictures she’d send me and even the reference guide of the various florals she’d used. This was SO helpful for me! She was incredibly respectful of our budget, never pushing us over it, and offering many options which let us stretch our budget a little further—reusing certain florals and centerpieces, selecting beautiful flowers that fit our color scheme but weren’t the most expensive, etc. All that being said, you could never imagine our florals were “on a budget” because they were lush, bright, and stunning. At the last minute, our centerpiece plan had to change because I did not know my venue wouldn’t allow candles. Understanding it was close to the wedding and stress was high, she so generously offered to lend me some flameless candles that I could give back to her at a later date—no extra charge. This was so kind, and so helpful. When it came time to return them, I hoped to bring them to her, but she made it even easier by coming to me to pick them up! Berkeley is reasonable, kind, patient, and incredibly talented. I remarked so many times to my (now) husband about how she was the best vendor we worked with and how crazy it was we'd never met because all our interactions felt like talking to a friend. Hire her!!!!!

The FlowerGal Co.'s reply:

Thank you, Maureen! Your garden-style wedding was one of my absolute favorites this year! I love the classic white flowers with greenery. So happy to work with you and Seth!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Josh & Megan
    67 photos · 04/18/2021

8817 Sherando Dr. Bristow, VA, 20136
703-581-9077
Location of (The FlowerGal Co.)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding