New Haven, New Haven, CT 06510 Map · Phone number

About Jamerlyn Brown Photography

Based in New Haven, Connecticut, Jamerlyn Brown Photography is a wedding and portrait photographer who adores documenting couples during their first moments as a family. Jamerlyn, the photographer of the business, enjoys creating connections with her clients and producing images that will be treasured for generations to come. She strives to curate beautiful collections of imagery that beautifully narrate each couple's love story.

Jamerlyn Brown Photography provides couples with not just beautiful images, but also a beautiful experience from start to finish. Jamerlyn delivers images of the highest quality that are vibrant, timeless, and romantic. Couples' experience with her begins with a consultation so that she can better understand their needs and wedding vision. She offers engagement sessions and assistance with your wedding timeline before the wedding. She operates on a one-event-per-day policy in order to focus on your big day and will move with you between venues. Additional hours of coverage and a second photographer are both available if you require them. Your images will be available six to eight weeks after your happy day and can be delivered as digital files, albums, canvases, flush mounts, and prints.

Follow Jamerlyn Brown Photography on

31937452a5f61f48 Home Header Banner

8 Reviews for Jamerlyn Brown Photography

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/15/2019

Wow! What an experience? The photographer’s level of expertise allowed her to capture my fiancé and I in our most delicate moments. The photos told the story of our love. Each time we look at them, the energy of our love jumps off the photographs leaving us both in an emotionally elated state.

Unbeknownst to me, my fiancé initiated the consolation with Jamerlyn. He expressed his desire for the shoot to end in a surprise proposal. He was absolutely delighted by the outcome and the cleverness of Jamerlyn’s ability to MAKE IT HAPPEN! It is memory that we will never forget!

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 07/27/2019

Jamerlyn is wonderful and we are in love with our photos!

Jamerlyn was an absolutely ideal photographer for our special day, and is - not to mention - an all-around wonderful person. I fell in love with her work the first time I saw it and loved how she captured such intimate moments organically and with so much warmth. Throughout our planning process, Jamerlyn was so thorough and organized phone calls to get to know us and to really deeply understand exactly how we envisioned our day, what our priorities were, and exactly what was most important to us. The day of, we were running late and she helped us feel so calm in our most hectic moment! She was also able to wrangle and organize both of our large and chaotic families, and made the posed family photos not only easy, but fun! All of our family and friends commented on how much they loved working with her and being around her at the wedding - and now they won't stop commenting on how beautiful the photos are! She truly did not miss a beat or overlook a single detail. You will NOT regret working with Jamerlyn!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Alisha

Alisha Swart · Married on 04/27/2019

Fun, exciting and exactly what we wanted!

Where do I begin? Jamerlyn was EXTREMELY flexible with our schedule and wanted to make sure the date and time was just right for us- we cannot thank her enough. In fact, I moved the date several times and she never had an issue with it. My fiancé and I were excited to have our engagement shoot and hoped it would be a fun experience. We arrived at the beach to meet up with Jamerlyn and she had just as much excitement for the shoot as we did. From crawling and balancing through dangerous rocks, to withstanding the wind- she was patient and made the experience very fun for us. She will make any shot work! We laughed quite a bit and loved all of her ideas that she had in mind. She truly does have a passion for what she does and it shows! I loved how responsive she was throughout the time leading up to the shoot. She would respond immediately to emails and even send helpful reminders along the way. She is extremely professional and an incredible photographer!! Our pictures are so classy and beautiful I have already made enlargements and canvas to hang in my living room. She truly caught the love we share for each other and we are so happy with the outcome!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Jamerlyn Brown Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200.00
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella Wedding Officiants

I choose Jamerlyn Brown Photography for all my business and personal needs. Her attention to detail is impeccable and she creates a picture that you as the subject can't see. I not only endorse her work but highly recommend her services.

• New Haven New Haven, CT, 06510 See on map
    2036710322 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jamerlyn Brown Photography)