Jamerlyn Brown Photography Reviews

Jamerlyn Brown Photography 6
Jamerlyn Brown Photography 7
  • Jamie

Jamie · Getting married on 11/15/2019

Wow! What an experience? The photographer’s level of expertise allowed her to capture my fiancé and I in our most delicate moments. The photos told the story of our love. Each time we look at them, the energy of our love jumps off the photographs leaving us both in an emotionally elated state.

Unbeknownst to me, my fiancé initiated the consolation with Jamerlyn. He expressed his desire for the shoot to end in a surprise proposal. He was absolutely delighted by the outcome and the cleverness of Jamerlyn’s ability to MAKE IT HAPPEN! It is memory that we will never forget!

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 07/27/2019

Jamerlyn is wonderful and we are in love with our photos!

Jamerlyn was an absolutely ideal photographer for our special day, and is - not to mention - an all-around wonderful person. I fell in love with her work the first time I saw it and loved how she captured such intimate moments organically and with so much warmth. Throughout our planning process, Jamerlyn was so thorough and organized phone calls to get to know us and to really deeply understand exactly how we envisioned our day, what our priorities were, and exactly what was most important to us. The day of, we were running late and she helped us feel so calm in our most hectic moment! She was also able to wrangle and organize both of our large and chaotic families, and made the posed family photos not only easy, but fun! All of our family and friends commented on how much they loved working with her and being around her at the wedding - and now they won't stop commenting on how beautiful the photos are! She truly did not miss a beat or overlook a single detail. You will NOT regret working with Jamerlyn!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Jamerlyn Brown Photography 8
    Jamerlyn Brown Photography 9
  • Alisha

Alisha Swart · Married on 04/27/2019

Fun, exciting and exactly what we wanted!

Where do I begin? Jamerlyn was EXTREMELY flexible with our schedule and wanted to make sure the date and time was just right for us- we cannot thank her enough. In fact, I moved the date several times and she never had an issue with it. My fiancé and I were excited to have our engagement shoot and hoped it would be a fun experience. We arrived at the beach to meet up with Jamerlyn and she had just as much excitement for the shoot as we did. From crawling and balancing through dangerous rocks, to withstanding the wind- she was patient and made the experience very fun for us. She will make any shot work! We laughed quite a bit and loved all of her ideas that she had in mind. She truly does have a passion for what she does and it shows! I loved how responsive she was throughout the time leading up to the shoot. She would respond immediately to emails and even send helpful reminders along the way. She is extremely professional and an incredible photographer!! Our pictures are so classy and beautiful I have already made enlargements and canvas to hang in my living room. She truly caught the love we share for each other and we are so happy with the outcome!!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Jamerlyn Brown Photography 10
    Jamerlyn Brown Photography 11
    Jamerlyn Brown Photography 12
    Jamerlyn Brown Photography 13
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/31/2018

Jamerlyn is amazing, and we are so in love with the engagement photos she took for us! We had such a fun day with her during our engagement session - she helped us pick a location, and had a great vision for each photo. We felt really comfortable and she totally understood us as a couple and that we wanted a fun, playful, and romantic shoot. I couldn't wait to share our photos with family and friends. She also got the photos to us very quickly, is very responsive and a delight to work with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/17/2017
  • Olivia

Olivia Geiger · Married on 08/31/2018

Jamerlyn is a dream to work with!

We hired Jamerlyn for our engagement session first, and from one afternoon in the park, we instantly fell in love with the beautiful way she captured our relationship on camera (not to mention the gorgeous romantic golden hour light in our photos!) We instantly knew we had to have her photograph our wedding. She kept in regular check with us in the months leading up to the big day, and had a super easy and helpful checklist form that really got us thinking about what type of shots we wanted and family portrait combinations we would make sure to get. Jamerlyn is super knowledgeable and professional, and she also has an incredible talent and eye for beautiful moments. Another thing we loved about working with her was how calm and at ease we both felt - the morning of your big day can be super stressful, but she had me laughing with my bridesmaids and enjoying a quiet moment getting ready with my mom and sister. My husband and I were able to enjoy every moment of our day, and Jamerlyn was able to capture it all - always helpful, looking out for what we wanted, and constantly displaying tact and grace. When we look back on all those moments from the day, we can't help but tear up from the love we feel emanating from every photo, of us as a couple, and from our family and friends there. The process of putting together our wedding album was a breeze, and we were so happy with the lovely and very high-quality memento of our wedding. Jamerlyn was also super knowledgeable while picking out photos, and helped us achieve the perfect combination of romance, family, friends, and fun on the dance floor. Thank you so much Jamerlyn for all you did for us! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer to be part of our special day!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Jamerlyn Brown Photography 14

Jenna · Married on 06/16/2018

Jamie was wonderful. She was extremely responsive and answered all our questions. She recommended a great second shooter. On the day of I didn’t have to worry about poses. Jamie guided my husband and I naturally and with helpful tips. Our photos came out beautifully and we are so glad we picked Jamie for our wedding day. We will definitely be using her services for other special occasions and I would highly recommend her. She is afforadable, friendly, and extremely professional.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

Jamie shot both our engagement photos and our wedding in 2015. She was extremely communicative with us throughout the process to ensure we got the shots we wanted. Before the wedding day, she spent several hours with me scoping out locations with the perfect lighting and backdrop and reviewing the photography agenda for the day. Jamie is also one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Throughout our entire wedding she was extremely personable, relaxed, and worked well with our guests (these personality characteristics are a godsend when trying to arrange family and friends for photographs!). My husband's father still talks about how much he enjoyed interacting with Jamie at our wedding nearly every time I talk to him. She also put together our gorgeous wedding album that we still cherish and look at often. Admittedly, I do not think I was the easiest bride to work with during the edit and revision process of the wedding album. However, Jamie was always happy to work with me, ensuring me she knows how important it is for us to have an album that fit our budget and requirements. I can guarantee you will love working with Jamie. She will capture your wedding (and engagement) exactly how you envision it!

Sent on 04/14/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/23/2017

Jamerlyn was the best person we possibly could have had for our wedding. She was clear about her expectations of us and met all of our expectations of her. She wasn't fazed by wedding-day hiccups and helped to keep our timeline on track. The photos she delivered are beautiful and are a cherished keepsake of a pretty awesome day.

Sent on 06/06/2018