West Alton, MO 63386 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,850
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jaimie Nicole Krause Photography

I believe in all kinds of love, regardless of age, race, sexual orientation, religion, or "coolness" factor (my fellow non-cool people feel me on this!)

I focus on documenting moments and connections between people. My approach is very candid and photojournalistic with a fine art twist. I give gentle guidance and use playful prompts to get you interacting with each other and take the focus off of me and my camera. The smiles will be real, the laugher contagious, and your body language and facial expressions will be genuine. You'll feel comfortable, look fantastic, and we'll have a blast together.

For amazing photos without the worry of looking stiff or wondering what to do with your hands, hit me up! We can schedule a quick phone call to see if we'd be a good fit.

Follow Jaimie Nicole Krause Photography on

• Real Weddings 27

31 Reviews for Jaimie Nicole Krause Photography

• Katie

Katie · Married on 04/08/2017

There are not enough positive words to describe how pleased Sean and I were with our experience with Jamie. She went above and beyond with absolutely everything regarding our wedding. She promptly answered all of our questions, provided helpful suggestions on locations and timelines, created an easy to navigate online portal to view all of our pictures, and was so incredibly patient on the day of while we rounded up family members and tried to stay on track. She is a supremely talented photographer and her photographs are simply stunning. We would without a doubt recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer and will certainly be using her services for future photography needs.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Terra · Married on 11/13/2016

I am so in love with the photos that we got from Jaimie for our wedding. She was amazing to work with. She was very quick and punctual and kind. And we got the photos back very quickly and there were tons of amazing photos to choose from. I'm not sure there was a bad photo in the whole bunch! I could not be happier!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/08/2016

We are so happy to have been able to work with Jaimie. We were originally drawn to her portfolio because of the way that she uses light in her photos. She literally walks around, face to the sky, following the sunlight... and she is SO good at it. Our photos are all beautiful and look more like art than two very awkward people (yes, that's me and my husband) posing for cheesy photos. She takes candid shots that perfectly capture all of the emotions of the day, but is also a rock star at corralling your family to get those important portrait shots in, too. Jaimie was so helpful in choosing locations to shoot, she was a Godsend when it came to figuring out the wedding day timeline, and she was more than willing to jump in & help with wardrobe, flower, and cake cutting fiascos. Thanks for everything, Jaimie!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Jaimie Nicole Krause Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Stems Florist
    Stems Florist Wedding Florists

What an amazing photographer!

• Wonder Weddings
    Wonder Weddings Wedding Officiants

Lovely photographers who do beautiful work. Highly recommended.

• West Alton, Missouri, 63386 See on map