Cumberland, RI 02864 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,300
Availability Check your date

About Jaimie Macari Photography

Editorial, joyful, genuine, & timeless! Jaimie Macari Photography is based out of Rhode Island and is available for Worldwide travel. I absolutely love serving my brides on their wedding days and beyond! For more information and a sneak peek at the weddings I've captured, you can check out my website & blog at http://www.jaimiemacari.com

More Information:

Hi, I'm Jaimie! I'm an international professional wedding photographer based in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Santa Cruz, CA. I love the east coast but I'm available for travel to destination weddings and international events. My style is genuine, joyful, editorial, and timeless. I capture candid & naturally posed moments with creativity, a tailored eye, and gentle direction. I look for opportunities to capture naturally unfolding moments while also advising my clients on the best locations and times for the best photo opportunities. Capturing my clients treasured memories gives me so much joy and fulfillment. Knowing that your loved ones will be able to witness the love and moments you shared together for generations to come keeps me inspired and excited to do what I do.

I started my photography business back in 2013 and in 2014 I joined the Blueflash wedding photography team and have thoroughly enjoyed learning and growing professionally with them. Since then I have been second shooter to numerous professional photographer's including Brian Keith Media, Irena Mandel Photography, and Kylie Lynn Photography. In 2015, after much deliberation, I launched the Jaimie M. Photography website and am now accepting between 25 and 35 clients per year! I genuinely love what I do, love serving my couples through the entire experience, and look forward to our paths crossing soon!

Follow Jaimie Macari Photography on

3 24kyliedustyfavorites 126
08 161456

8 Reviews for Jaimie Macari Photography

• User6672246 · 1+ year ago

Jaimie is amazing! I would highly recommend her to any couple. We had our engagement session in Boston, but Jaimie was willing to come down to New York where we live! She is really flexible and a great photographer. The engagement session was important because it helped us get to know her and get comfortable in front of the camera. Jaimie is so thoughtful and detailed - she sent a great email about what to wear and what to do to get ready so we could have the best photos possible. They came out even better than we could have imagined thanks to her advice and great photography skills! We have gotten a ton of complements on the photos and couldn't be happier! Jaimie is amazing and I would hire her again in a second!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Jaimie Macari Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinda review. Our time together in Boston was so enjoyable and it made me even more excited to serve you both next year at your fabulous wedding! I'm so glad you loved your photos and that you were featured on the Knot blog! Your joy is contagious! Shine on, Jaimie M.

chelsea · Married on 09/16/2017

We cannot recommend Jaimie highly enough. We are so happy with the pictures we got! She captured the fun and excitement of our rehearsal dinner, the intimate moments of our ceremony, and the dance party reception in a way that lets us relive the weekend just by looking at the pictures. We did an engagement shoot with her a few months before where she did a great job of coaching us on how to be natural in front of a camera (something neither of us is good at) which went a long way towards making us more comfortable and relaxed on our wedding day. Throughout the weekend, Jaimie and Jay knew when to be professional and assertive (wrangling our wedding party of 16 or our scattered family members), and when to step back into the crowd to snap candids. Perhaps most importantly, on the wedding day, Jaimie was a source of calm during the chaos of getting ready and her relaxed, thoughtful, easygoing demeanor was a blessing to have. We are so happy that we chose to work with Jaimie and Jay and we are incredibly happy with their pictures. We would absolutely recommend them 100%!

Jaimie Macari Photography 1
    Jaimie Macari Photography 2
    Jaimie Macari Photography 3

Rachel · Married on 08/19/2017

This is a pre wedding day review, my fiancé and I met Jaimie for the first time tonight after her and I went had been taking through email/text I wanted to make sure my fiancé felt the same connection I did with her and of course future wife knows best :) I knew Jaimie was my girl for the fist conversation she had me at hello :) she listened to everything my fiancé and I had said and she gave us some tips for our wedding. We are so looking forward to our engagement session with her in a few weeks and we cannot wait for her to capture our perfect day. Thank you Jaimie for being so awesome already !

Sent on 08/30/2016

Jaimie Macari Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Rachel! I truly appreciate & cherish your confidence and enthusiasm across the board. I'm so grateful to have met you and your fiancé! You've been so enjoyable to work with from the first time we met, through your engagement session and beyond! I can't wait to witness and capture your special day and hope you love your engagement photos! Warmest Regards, Jaimie

Jaimie Macari Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Cherryhill Flowers
    Cherryhill Flowers Wedding Florists

Jaimie is a wonderful photographer!! She is talented and passionate! She enjoys her work and the photos reflect it. You will love working with her.

• Cumberland, RI 02864 See on map