Jaimie Macari Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jaimie Macari Photography

Capturing Your Treasured Moments for You & Your Generations to Come

Editorial, joyful, genuine, & timeless! Jaimie Macari Photography is based out of Rhode Island and is available for Worldwide travel. I absolutely love serving my brides on their wedding days and beyond! For more information and a sneak peek at the weddings I've captured, you can check out my website & blog at http://www.jaimiemacari.com

More Information:

Hi, I'm Jaimie! I'm an international professional wedding photographer based in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Santa Cruz, CA. I love the east coast but I'm available for travel to destination weddings and international events. My style is genuine, joyful, editorial, and timeless. I capture candid & naturally posed moments with creativity, a tailored eye, and gentle direction. I look for opportunities to capture naturally unfolding moments while also advising my clients on the best locations and times for the best photo opportunities. Capturing my clients treasured memories gives me so much joy and fulfillment. Knowing that your loved ones will be able to witness the love and moments you shared together for generations to come keeps me inspired and excited to do what I do.

I started my photography business back in 2013 and in 2014 I joined the Blueflash wedding photography team and have thoroughly enjoyed learning and growing professionally with them. Since then I have been second shooter to numerous professional photographer's including Brian Keith Media, Irena Mandel Photography, and Kylie Lynn Photography. In 2015, after much deliberation, I launched the Jaimie M. Photography website and am now accepting between 25 and 35 clients per year! I genuinely love what I do, love serving my couples through the entire experience, and look forward to our paths crossing soon!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Providence, Monterey, Napa Valley

Follow Jaimie Macari Photography on

6 Reviews for Jaimie Macari Photography

Digital Files (1)

Jaimie is amazing! I would highly recommend her to any couple. We had our engagement session in Boston, but Jaimie was willing to come down to New York where we live! She is really flexible and a great photographer. The engagement session was important because it helped us get to know her and get comfortable in front of the camera. Jaimie is so thoughtful and detailed - she sent a great email about what to wear and what to do to get ready so we could have the best photos possible. They came out even better than we could have imagined thanks to her advice and great photography skills! We have gotten a ton of complements on the photos and couldn't be happier! Jaimie is amazing and I would hire her again in a second!

Profile Picture User6672246, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

This is a pre wedding day review, my fiancé and I met Jaimie for the first time tonight after her and I went had been taking through email/text I wanted to make sure my fiancé felt the same connection I did with her and of course future wife knows best :) I knew Jaimie was my girl for the fist conversation she had me at hello :) she listened to everything my fiancé and I had said and she gave us some tips for our wedding. We are so looking forward to our engagement session with her in a few weeks and we cannot wait for her to capture our perfect day. Thank you Jaimie for being so awesome already !

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We just had our engagement shoot with Jaimie and we are so excited to work with her on our wedding this June! Jaimie is incredibly personable, kind, and smiley. She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and it was actually super fun thanks to her enthusiasm. We were referred to her by my fiance’s sister, after she did a beautiful job with her wedding photography. We would highly recommend Jaimie to anyone looking for a wonderfully skilled photographer.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/17/17, 1 Review

23 Photos

Wedding Photos

23 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Jaimie is a wonderful photographer!! She is talented and passionate! She enjoys her work and the photos reflect it. You will love working with her.

Events