Dedham, MA 02026 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About JAG Music & Entertainment

JAG Music & Entertaiment offers a wide range of services from Weddings, Corporate Events, School Dances and Private Parties. JAG Music & Entertainment is a small DJ company that cares about you and your event. I take pride in what I do and that is why I make sure I am not the show, after all...YOU are what it's all about. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch.

Our music library ranges from the 1950's up to today. All on the highest quality MP3 format, with the best and up to date equipment and no matter what the event is, I always have a backup system. JAG Music & Entertainment provides DJ services in the Boston area, Cape Cod, Western MA, Rhode Island and New Hampshire.

Follow JAG Music & Entertainment on

• Videos 2

7 Reviews for JAG Music & Entertainment

• Ann

Ann · Married on 09/08/2018

Having a great DJ at our wedding was very important to us, as my husband and I are HUGE music nerds. Jon stood out for a lot of reasons. He was professional, very communicative, organized, and made sure we stayed on schedule with the planning. Most importantly- he was a fantastic choice to DJ the reception! He did awesome with the announcements and keeping the flow of the reception, and when it came to dancing, he definitely knew how to read the room. We input all the songs we wanted and didn't want for the big day, and he threw in a couple extras that were a perfect addition to our playlist. At the last minute, he even included a mix my husband made for our father daughter dance which we really appreciated his being flexible with that. Hiring Jon was an exceptional value for the cost and I would highly recommend him to anyone planning their wedding!

Peter · Married on 08/18/2018

JAG was great to work with. Jon was accommodating to our schedule and was very reliable. We didn't choose every single song for our playlist. Instead, we just gave him a general idea of what we were looking for and he filled in the gaps. Many of our guests said afterwards that the music was fantastic so I think we chose wisely with JAG Music.

Kaylinnette · Married on 09/01/2017

Jon is a great DJ and MC. We hired him for our wedding ceremony and reception at Endicott Estate in Dedham, MA. Our ceremony was outdoors and our reception indoors amongst a number of rooms. So, our venue presented Jon with a few acoustical challenges but he dealt with them with ease. As our MC, he kept our wedding day on track, making it easy for us to just enjoy the day. As our DJ he played music that engaged our culturally diverse guests all night, the dancefloor was never empty. Do yourself a favor and hire Jon for your next event.

JAG Music & Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Uplighting

• Dedham, MA 02026 See on map