628 W Imperial Ave Apt 201, El Segundo, CA 90245 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Jade Sharp Photo

Hi there! I'm Jade!

I am currently living in California but I was raised in Indiana! Going on adventures and seeing new places is one of my favorite activites. I found a passion for capturing love between couples and families when I was a freshman in college. During our session you can expect the bluetooth speaker on hand and we can listen to any music that gets you laughing, dancing or feeling loose. I always want to make sure that my couples feel comfortable and natural.

I like to take my photos as a more journalistic style approach and capture those candid, inbetween moments.

On your wedding day, I am not only there as your photographer but also as an extra pair of helping hands. I am there to make the day go smoother and help with anything that is needed! Need that boutonniere to be taken over to the groom? I got it! Want to talk to the caterers and make sure the cake is getting passed out? You go it!

More about me, LOVE thunderstorms and miss them like crazy after my move to CA. I am always down for burritos, mexican food is my jam. Japan is probably my favorite place on earth so far, no where is too far for me to travel and I am dying for a road trip out west.

I love live music. Going to a show and hearing some good guitar solos really take the load off.

I want to make sure I am always connecting with my couples and get to know more about them before capturing their big day! I would love to be YOUR photographer.

Lets connect!

Jade Sharp Photo 2
  • Bella

Bella Acosta · Married on 04/05/2019

Professional, Friendly Photographer!

Jade was awesome. She was flexible with our photoshoot date, she suggested locations to us, and was so professional, yet friendly during our shoot! Her editing style is beautiful and she is extremely quick to get your photos back to you!
    BOTTOMLINE: I would absolutely recommend Jade.

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Jade Sharp Photo 4

Cristina · Married on 02/19/2019

Exceptional photographer

Jade has become our family’s first choice photographer. She has taken family photos, maternity, and birthday photos for my family and friends. She is such a sweet person and very professional. Her work speaks for itself. I’m always complimented on our family photos. We plan on continuing to work with Jade to capture our special family moments.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Jade Sharp Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files