Please refer to portolesephoto.com for updated work and pricing information.

Connecting with you and having the opportunity to step into your lives and give you something to remember your milestones is an insanely fulfilling experience that I can hardly put into words. This is not just a job or a transaction in my eyes, but an experience that truly makes me feel I am making a difference in this world. Those tear-jerking emails I receive from happy clients when they receive their gallery is what I live and breathe for. I am committed to creating an heirloom so you can remember the important milestones like it was yesterday, forever because I want to feel like this again and again and again!

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Digital Files
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Toning
Canvas

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

98% Recommended by couples

J
Jacqueline L. Sent on 10/06/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Unbelievable, creative, professional and happy

This was such an incredible experience working with Jacquelyn for our engagement/save the date shoot! From helping us find the right location and taking our ideas of what we wanted she nailed it. During the shoot she made us laugh and feel comfortable and was so helpful and creative. I cannot recommend Jacquelyn enough and will forever be grateful for working with her!!
Andrea
Andrea R. Sent on 07/10/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Captured the aesthetic & fun to work with

Jaki did a great job capturing our venue and details along with the people portraits! It was important to us to get a catalog of photos that reflected the atmosphere we worked so hard to create, and Jaki & her team delivered! We needed to get photos across a large property in a dozen different locations- no easy task- including some epic drone shots, and she got it all. Not to mention she made everyone feel comfortable and was super fun to work with.
Anna
Anna S. Sent on 12/05/2022

Jaki is fabulous!!

Jaki and Sara shot our wedding in September and we are SO happy with how our wedding photos turned out! They complemented each other well, worked closely with our videographer (we so appreciated the camaraderie they all showed), and are all-around fun ladies to hang out with all day! They captured so many sweet moments that we never would have seen in the chaos of the day, and kept everything very natural and fun. We are planning on ordering plenty of prints and having an album made too. Jaki also sent us preview photos within two days (!) to hold us over, and all in all we had everything in one month. Overall we highly recommend Jaki, and definitely suggest adding on a second photographer - it was so worth it!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Claire & Scott
18 photos · 07/21/2018

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding