Jacquelyn Portolese Photography

Seattle, WA View map
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Please refer to portolesephoto.com for updated work and pricing information.

Connecting with you and having the opportunity to step into your lives and give you something to remember your milestones is an insanely fulfilling experience that I can hardly put into words. This is not just a job or a transaction in my eyes, but an experience that truly makes me feel I am making a difference in this world. Those tear-jerking emails I receive from happy clients when they receive their gallery is what I live and breathe for. I am committed to creating an heirloom so you can remember the important milestones like it was yesterday, forever because I want to feel like this again and again and again!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Digital Files
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Toning
Canvas

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor
  • Andrea
    Andrea R. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Captured the aesthetic & fun to work with

Jaki did a great job capturing our venue and details along with the people portraits! It was important to us to get a catalog of photos that reflected the atmosphere we worked so hard to create, and Jaki & her team delivered! We needed to get photos across a large property in a dozen different locations- no easy task- including some epic drone shots, and she got it all. Not to mention she made everyone feel comfortable and was super fun to work with.
  • Brielle
    Brielle L. Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend!

Had such a great experience with Jaki! She is easy going and has such a natural style. I鈥檝e always appreciated the more candid, less staged type of photography and that is exactly what she delivered. Also, who doesn鈥檛 love drone shots?!? I cannot rave enough about how much my husband and I love our wedding pictures. Now it鈥檚 just hard to decide which ones to put into an album. Again, highly recommend Jaki for any type of photography. She blends right in and makes anyone feel comfortable, even people who hate getting their picture taken :)
    Lauren Married on 09/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jaki was by far one of my favorite vendors to work with! Her photography is amazing and she keeps you laughing the whole time. When we needed to change a few things around last minute, she was more than accommodating and assured us that she would make it work. We also had our dog as part of both our engagement photos and wedding, and Jaki did a great job capturing some shots with our pup. I would definitely recommend her to anyone for an upcoming event.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Claire & Scott
    18 photos 路 07/21/2018

215 10th Ave E Seattle, WA, 98102

Mon-Fri 6:00PM-10PM Sat-Sun 10AM-10PM
Location of (Jacquelyn Portolese Photography)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding