Jacque Manaugh Photography

Dallas, TX View map
$2,950 Most Popular Price

$2,950 Most Popular Price

Jacque Manaugh Photography is a wedding photography business based in Dallas, Texas that produces custom photos that suit each unique couple. They will tell your story and create lifetime memories through images that are filled with emotion, drama and romance.

Jacque Manaugh Photography uses an emotional and photojournalistic approach in order to capture modern and cinematic images. They will express the genuine connection of each couple by documenting each of the intimate and remarkable moments that occur throughout their wedding day. They also make sure they get to know each client so that they can work with them to make their photography experience fun, exciting and professional. They will create custom packages for each couple based on their creative vision, style and budget.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2950

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints

Mattie H. Married on 11/14/2020

Best Photographer in DFW

Hands down the BEST photographer in the DFW area! Jacque shot my sisters wedding and as soon as I got engaged I immediately reached out to him because I knew I wanted him for my wedding as well. He goes above and beyond in everything he does and is so friendly and down to earth. His pictures are AMAZING and I can't wait to see our album! Thank you for everything Jacque, we couldn't have imagined our special day without you there to capture it all! 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a photographer!
  • Katelynn
    Katelynn A. Married on 02/23/2020

You won't regret hiring Jacque!

We used Jacque for both engagement and wedding day photography and he was absolutely amazing. He was so easy to work with and paid closed attention to detail. He made sure to capture everything we wanted, and he was always available when I had any questions. Investing in Jacque’s talent was one of the best decisions we made. People are not kidding when they say your wedding day will be a blur, so I highly suggest you invest in quality photos that will last a lifetime.

Jacque Manaugh Photography's reply:

Thank you Katelynn! Your wedding day was beautiful and I had so much fun with y'all! Best wishes to you and Tanner! -Jacque
  • Benita
    Benita Married on 08/31/2019

Extremely Talented Photographer Captures Our Special Moments!

Jacque is so incredibly talented in what he does and we are so lucky to have crossed paths with him! We booked him immediately after our wedding venue had posted several photos of his work and both my husband and I were blown away at his style! Once we received our save the date session proofs, we knew there was no one else we wanted to shoot our wedding than him! Thank you so much for capturing these special moments of our lives!!! We cannot wait until the next stage where we will be booking you for maternity shoots, birthdays, etc. You are amazing! Highly recommend Jacque for any of your photography needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Fox + Vine Weddings Fox + Vine Weddings Wedding Photographers

Jacque is a very creative photographer with simple elegance. He is a great fit for the Dallas-ites he showcases. Yes, showcases! He scouts locations, thinks about their style, and creates to fit their personalities.

Dallas, TX, 75206
Location of (Jacque Manaugh Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding