Rockford, IL 61108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Jack Sprat

Set the tone for your wedding with our beautiful invitations. At Jack Sprat, we have created a line of fully customizable wedding invitations. Any of our invitations can be changed into any color combination, any size, and any shape. Our invitations will not only match your wedding colors, but will reflect your personality and style. We also offer a complete line of coordinating wedding details to complete the look of your big day. From save the date cards to thank you notes, and programs to place cards, your wedding paper will display a consistent and beautiful look. Our products will help make your event as unique as the people it celebrates.

DSC0618

• Videos 2

38 Reviews for Jack Sprat

• Andrew

Andrew · Married on 05/14/2016

Invitations were not something I'd though much about when we began planning, but I knew that it mattered to my layout/design oriented fiance that we have something nice. Heather was great -- she made the process so easy and the result was something I was so proud to send to our friends and family. It fit our vibe beautifully, we got so many compliments, and I still feel that flutter of excitement whenever I run across one at home. She hit it out of the park!

Stacy · Married on 06/21/2014

I decided to go with Jack Sprat for our wedding invitations and I was not disappointed. Heather at Jack Sprat worked so hard to make sure that everything was exactly what I wanted. She answered all of my emails in a timely manner, and was always willing to try different designs until I found one I loved. I highly recommend these invitations to anyone looking for unique, high quality invitations.

elisa · Married on 08/04/2012

I looked into a lot of places for invitations. I am a graphic designer but I didn't have time to design my own stationary and I wanted a custom look. Every place was very expensive for custom or only had the standard books. Then I found Jack Sprat! They created a custom design because I didn't see what I was going for on the website. Everything looked so beautiful and hand made. Everyone loved the save the dates, invites, escort cards, and table numbers. The prices are very reasonable for custom digital print. Also they are located in my husbands home town which is an hour away. Heather worked so well with us to make deadlines and do all designing and communication via email. If you are looking for a great price on high quality hand made invitations this is the place!

Jack Sprat FAQ