Jack Magic Entertainment

Jack Magic Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

8 Reviews for Jack Magic Entertainment

John did a fabulous job with our reception. Super-responsive to emails, and the in-person meeting prior to our reception was extremely helpful for us. John patiently walked us through the process of using his online portal for requests and timelines. The online portal was perfect for us to outline the detail of the reception and make a very detailed playlist. He was very mindful of our music preferences and did a great job playing what we wanted while piecing it all together vey well. John kept us on a reasonable timeline, even though I'm sure at times it was a little like herding turtles since we were having such a nice time mingling. Very professional and I think all our guests had a fabulous time.

Profile Picture Christina, 1/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I got married at Rosy's Jazz Hall in New Orleans on 8/1/15. John with Jack Magic did our ceremony music and reception music. He was extremely professional and was quick to respond to all communication. He was on the ball and all of our special requests were done flawlessly. The main thing we were so impressed with was the variety John was able to play. I had so many guests say there was something for EVERYONE to dance to and enjoy. We had a mix of young, old and all different backgrounds and the dance floor was packed from the beginning to end. Choose Jack Magic for your wedding DJ if you want your guests to have a blast. We are SO happy we did!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

John was great to work with. His website allows you to choose the songs you want, and give him all the detailed information you need him to know for the day of, it's a great and easy to use too. John himself was great, very responsive, and checked in throughout the night to see how things were going and asked if he was going in the right direction which i really appreciated. Since all of our guests were from out of town and not familiar with the New Orleans style of reception, he took a minute to explain, and was a great MC for us.
I would highly recommend him, he has a great repertoire of songs that would suite any wedding or event.

Thanks John!