38 Maple Island Road, Burnsville, MN 55306 Map · Phone number

About J. Lily Flowers

After years working in the restaurant business, graduating with a psychology degree and on her way to grad school, owner Jana Whitt found her true passion, FLOWERS! Her fresh creative vision lead to the blossom of J. Lily Flowers in the spring of 2007. By word of mouth, she began creating fabulous flowers for numerous weddings and special events.

J. Lily resides in a design studio in the south metro of Minnesota and will travel thought the state and beyond to accommodate your needs. J. Lily will create stunning flower arrangements for weddings, special events, weekly or everyday occasions. Please contact us as we will be delighted to create the ideal arrangement for you

• Tina's Flowers
1358480527400wedding4
shea23

4 Reviews for J. Lily Flowers

JoJo · Married on 06/15/2012

We have used JLily flowers on 3 weddings. The flowers were beautiful and they were very helpful in getting in the flowers that we needed. The service we received was excellent.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Jaymie · Married on 07/09/2010

I would definitely recommend this vendor to my friends, family, or anyone looking for a talented florist. Jana did an amazing job with our flowers. She was extremely patient in helping my husband and I pick out the perfect bouquet and accent flowers for our wedding. Jana was very prompt on any responses to questions I had, and really helped us in our decision. I thought the prices were extremely reasonable and all of our flowers turned out beautifully. Jana came to our venue the day of our wedding to deliver the flowers personally. The flowers were visually appealing, and fresh and vibrant. We received many compliments on them. I was extremely pleased with the whole experience and would recommend J. Lily flowers to anyone!
    Sincerely,
    Jaymie

Sent on 04/09/2013

Shayla · Married on 01/31/2009

J. Lily provided all of the flowers for my wedding in 2009, not only did Jana put together my bride's bouquet, but also did all of the groom's corsages, flower girl bouquets, and table flower centerpiece decorations! Planning a wedding is always stressful as you never know how it's all going to play out until the day of, J. Lily couldn't have created a more beautiful environment for my wedding day! J. Lily went beyond my expectations. Jana is so amazingly gifted and has certainly found her niche with J. Lily! Thanks again for making my day so beautiful!

Sent on 10/02/2013

J. Lily Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

• 38 Maple Island Road Burnsville, 55306 See on map
    Location of (J. Lily Flowers)