Orange Park, FL 32003 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

32 Reviews for J. Layne Photography

Lina · Married on 11/07/2014

Chelsi and Justin were absolutely incredible from the moment that we met them! They followed my vision, stayed in contact, and on the day of our wedding they were more than helpful. They are so talented at what they do! When I received my pictures, I could not believe how amazing they were. I will continue to use them as photographers because they are seriously some of the best artists out there.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Lauren · event on: 09/21/2013

We had our engagement session with J. Layne this past September. Due to schedules we didn't get to meet them until the shoot. We did have a great correspondence with them for a few weeks leading up to the session. Chelsi was very responsive, gave great advice for what to wear, who to use for makeup, etc. We met them and within minutes felt extremely comfortable. They had us laughing and chatting throughout the night. The pictures came out so beautiful, I have never gotten so many compliments before! We were even chosen to be featured on Style Me Pretty!

We are so excited for them to shoot our wedding in May. I would HIGHLY recommend Chelsi and Justin to anyone looking for easy going, extremely talented photographers. They have given us some of the best photos we have ever seen, not to mention they have been so helpful in finding other amazing vendors for our wedding though out the process! I have reached out to them so many times for random questions or advice and they have been so incredibly helpful I really don't know where we would be without them!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2014

I cannot begin to tell you how happy we are to have stumbled upon Chelsi and Justin! Once we met them at our engagement session we knew their personality and style would be perfect for our day! They helped us in finding additional vendors without hesitation. I was even unsure of a suit color and they took the time to send me pictures of my dress against both suits offering advice to ensure what would look best.
    The day of was fabulous- I cannot believe how many photos and memories they captured, I hardly noticed they were there once the party started and they had awesome shots of all the guests having a great time. I have hundreds of photos and they are all so fabulous it was so hard to choose what we wanted in our album.

Chelsi went out of her way to help us find an album we loved in our budget. When she knew I had to choose my second favorite (due to cost) she secretly did research to find exactly what we wanted in our price range- it made my day! And they did a black Friday sale only to make it more affordable!

If you are looking for laid back, fun people with an eye for detail and amazing style you've find it in J. Layne. We love them and are so pleased they captured our big day even more beautiful then we remembered!

Sent on 12/09/2014

• Amber Veatch Designs
    Amber Veatch Designs Wedding Planners

Chelsi and Justin always work so well to consistently capture stunningly beautiful images. They are creative and remember to capture everything down to the last detail. I highly recommend them to all of my clients!

• Southern Charm Events
    Southern Charm Events Wedding Planners

Chelsea and Ian put a lot their own personality into their photography style. It is down home with a touch of vintage and class. I always love seeing their photos from weddings and shoots. Great to work with and they are a wonderful value!

• David's Tuxedos Wedding Dresses