2173 West Bangor Rd, Bangor, PA 18013 Map · Phone number

About J.DeFranco & Daughters

J. DeFranco & Daughters is an off-premise catering service. The DeFranco business started in 1926 by Philip and Teodora DeFranco. At that time the business was an Italian grocery store and butcher shop. After their retirement in 1976 they gave the business to their son Martin DeFranco who moved the shop from Roseto to West Bangor Road , Bangor , PA where the business is today. In 1989, Joseph took over the family business and continues to compliment the fine quality of meat which his family once sold. Today Joe has made the company grow into a seven day a week business with catering services available anytime. At J. DeFranco and Daughters we specialize in Italian Cuisine, but also offer a variety of other menu selections.

We offer butler service, buffet style, country style service and we also will simply deliver your selections and set up your event. All of our orders are custom and will be served or delivered anyway our customers prefer. We have catered events as small as a romantic dinner for two and as large as weddings with as many as 250 guests and more . No job is too big or small. Along with your catering needs; DeFranco and Daughters Catering makes our own gourmet sausage. Fresh Cut Meats, Imported and Domestic Cheeses, and Take-out Orders are available to you. Like to cook like an Italian? Our Cucina has all the Italian products you need to cook-up your favorite recipe, authentic Italian Style. Upon your request we also design Italian Gift Baskets creatively Designed by Principessa Sirena.

We would be delighted to customize a menu with your personal touches. Please allow us to make your occasions memorable. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you.

Sincerely,

Table buffet
873e94b0b53fb6b6 1348584084428 0456

2 Reviews for J.DeFranco & Daughters

Alicia · Married on 05/19/2018

Everything about them is awesome. They are accommodating, fun, and everything they make is delicious. The guests at our wedding loved the food. They even made a flower arrangement to go with our Pokemon-inspired centerpieces. Their arrangement had a Pikachu perched on top. I laughed so hard when I saw that. I just really appreciated the fun and commitment to detail. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Philip · Married on 08/04/2007

The food was excellent and reasonably priced. We would recommend them to anyone in the area.

Sent on 06/15/2008

J.DeFranco & Daughters FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian, Mediterranean
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian

• EA Wedding Planner & ELysian Events
    EA Wedding Planner & ELysian Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Joe and Joelene DeFranco for years. My clients love everything about J. DeFranco and Daughters Catering. They are professional and the food is delicious. They always tell me how J. DeFranco and Daughters Catering had surpassed their expectations. They seem to always go above and beyond. The staff is amazing and so professional and friendly. Joelene is creative and so talented. When my clients have questions, I know I can trust that my good friends Joe and Joelene will guide my couples and offer the best possible advice as it relates to menu selection. My couples love that they are able to schedule a food tasting with Joe right in the kitchen. They get to taste Joe's amazingly delicious food before they order what they want for their wedding. I would recommend J. DeFranco and Daughters Catering without hesitation. I have had a wonderful working relationship with this wonderful couple, Joe and Joelene DeFranco. They have heart and passion and they love what they do and it shows! Contact them to cater your next event! You will have a lovely experience working with them!

• 2173 West Bangor Rd Bangor, 18013 See on map