49 Chatham Rd, Everett, MA 02149 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About J.Daniel Disc Jockey Entertainment

J. Daniel Disc Jockey Entertainment is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based in Everett, Massachusetts, and servicing weddings in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont and New Hampshire. Owner and founder J. Daniel seeks to provide professional, high-quality DJ and entertainment services that will exceed expectations - all at a price you can afford. J. Daniel works closely with you to deliver entertainment that matches your wedding vision, and ensures a stress-free and simple planning process. J. Daniel will deliver a soundtrack that fits the elegance of your wedding, while also being fun and energetic. Whether you are planning an intimate wedding or grand affair, J. Daniel Disc Jockey Entertainment will deliver the perfect entertainment to match your unique wedding.

J. Daniel Disc Jockey Entertainment offers wedding DJ packages that include the following:

• Consultation

First Dance in the Clouds
The Last Dance
The Last Dance
J. Daniel DJ
CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer)
J. Daniel DJ CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer)
DJ equipment
36cb6365d1c6a19b 9035934859485

• Videos 3

9 Reviews for J.Daniel Disc Jockey Entertainment

Jourdyn · Married on 09/01/2018

Julio was very professional throughout our planning. He traveled out of his way to tour our venue ahead of time, to became familiar with the site. He played a variety of songs for us from various genres as well as songs we requested from different countries. He was flexible and dependable. He was able to suggest songs to us and we found the online music program he uses, to be user friendly. He was able to mix and edit songs to meet our ceremony and reception needs and he also spent time with us, to ensure he correctly pronounced all names of our wedding party. We would recommend his services to anyone and our family will use his services, if needed, in the future.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Hi Jourdyn & Ange,

Thank you for your kind words and It was my honor and pleasure to celebrate with you, your family and friends. it was also fun that we were able to pull off your Dad's surprise. Please consider me for any future events.
    Best Wishes,
    J.D.

Artie · Married on 10/14/2017

J. did an outstanding job accommodating all of our needs and requests! Even taking some time while the music was playing to help us out with some group photos. Everybody was 110% pleased with his performance. He was professional, courteous and worked with us on price as well ,making it possible for us to have the best experience. I look forward to hiring him again for any future parties where his Outstanding services may be needed. And I would definitely recommend him to anybody looking for a professional DJ.

Sent on 10/26/2017

J.Daniel Disc Jockey Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review me, I had a blast!

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Great DJ. Dancing never stopped at my wedding and many guests commented on how good it was. Played all my jams. Thank you for making my wedding so much fun.

Sent on 10/25/2017

J.Daniel Disc Jockey Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review me, I had a blast!

Award

J.Daniel Disc Jockey Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 395.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

• TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY
    TATIANA BLANCO PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure to work with J. Daniel in several events and I could not have asked a better person to work with. He is a tremendous professional and fun DJ. I highly recommend him and I look forward to work with him again.

• 49 Chatham Rd Everett, 02149 See on map