4642 Fulton Avenue Suite 1, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About j. concepts productions

My name is Jami Ferreira and I have been filming and edting weddings and events for more than 15 years. Most of all . . . I love what I do. My video movies play out in a storytelling format. Which means that the video unfolds exactly how the day does. It's not a "image" video, where it looks more like still shots that just come to life. My movies relive the day for you. I find that this format is the most memorable because the day goes by so quickly and the brides are so filled with excitement. . . they simply miss all the things and special moments that they would want to remember later. Especially a week after the wedding. And to create a more interesting movie, I add illustrated photos where I feel it fits into the story. For example, I will take a still shot of the cake and create a illustration of it. It will be on the screen as the video of the couple cutting the cake play in the screen next to it. It really turns out to be a creative, visual experience. Never leaving the viewer bored with long drawn out shots. And I try to stay a distance away while filming in order to create a more authentic memory, rather than posed shots or "mock" actions. I use a lot of split screens and have a eye for detail. Remembering not only to capture all the emotions, character and excitment of the day, but including all the little details that contribute to creating a meaningful and memorable day. I also do a black and white still montage re-cap of the day and all those still shots, along with all the artwork I create, are included on a separate CD. My work is truly unique and original and I like to believe that I create a awsome movie memory for those to cherish for years, and generations to come.

• Tim Fox Weddings
"flowers" illustrated photo
5212bacb7411a2b7 1252595015940 weddingwirestillshot3

1 Reviews for j. concepts productions

Leila · Married on 05/19/2018

Jami is amazing! Our video turned out perfect and the turn around time was super quick. She was able to capture all of the little subtle happenings at the ceremony and reception. She even showed up early to get some "getting ready footage." She is very hard working and talented!

Sent on 07/03/2018

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• j. concepts productions 1
    The Best Payment Plan Offer
    Most vendors require a deposit and payment in full before the event. We work with you and give you the opportunity to make your final payment when your video is ready to begin editing. This can extend your payments out to about 2 or 3 months after the event.

• 4642 Fulton Avenue, Suite 1 Sherman Oaks, 91423 See on map