J. Cogliandro Photography

Kihei, HI View map
$7,500 Most Popular Price

$7,500 Most Popular Price

J. Cogliandro Photography is a wedding photography company located in Kihei, Hawaii. Owner Joe is a seeker of light and beauty. He adores traveling and meeting new people, and he is passionate about the journeys that love takes and the stories that bring people together. Your wedding is a wonderful, joyous occasion, and Joe wants to be there to capture every precious moment. A great photograph is a source of happiness and comfort, and Joe hopes your collection will bring you joy for many years to come.

J. Cogliandro Photography covers weddings in Hawaii, Texas, and across the world. Joe’s introductory package includes a second photographer, toning, access to high-resolution digital images, and a selection of beautiful prints, canvases, and cards. Joe is also available for engagement, boudoir, portraits, and trash-the-dress sessions.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

• Elise
    Elise L. Married on 01/04/2020

Best Photographer EVER

Joe was absolutely one of the best parts of our wedding, he was incredibly calm, kind and fun to be around! Could not reccomend him more! He helped get great pictures and helped me pose when I was not sure of what to do! Great experience. We loved our photos, they are absolutely beautiful and will be hanging in our house forever. People also can not stop raving about how beautiful they are! Thank you, Joe!

J. Cogliandro Photography's reply:

You and your family are amazing. It was a pleasure and so much fun to be apart of your wedding day. Thank you for letting us do our thing and capture the beginning of your new life together!
    Rashmi Married on 03/04/2017
    My search for an amazing photographer stopped when I met Joe at another wedding in 2008. From that day I ran into him at other friends' weddings and always told him "Joe, one day when I actually get married, I'm 100% calling you!", and sure enough, 9 years later I was fortunate enough to have Joe and his team photograph our wedding events in Maui. Joe's ability to play a pivotal role in my wedding to make sure he captured all the important pictures for every event, yet remain flexible and literally almost invisible while taking pictures was impeccable. Joe loves natural photography and it shows....nothing is staged or feels fake. Joe was able to capture me and my husband in our natural goofy stages which is exactly what I wanted - all natural, yet he still made us look elegant ;). Not only is Joe a phenomenal photographer, but he has a warm and calming personality to help you relax (esp for me since I hate taking pictures). Joe has an innate talent - he capture moments that others would miss and I am so thankful we had the opportunity to let Joe capture our special moments!
    Emily Married on 01/10/2015
    My husband and I got married in Jan 2015 at Old Glory Ranch. Joe photographed for our engagement shoot and for my bridal portraits and Marco photographed for our wedding day.
    We loved our photos from all occasions and received rave reviews from family and friends. Joe captured my husband and I perfectly and provided the perfect photo for our save the date cards.
    Marco captured so many special wedding day moments!
    I am so thankful that J Cogliandro Photography put together a wedding day slideshow within 2 weeks of our wedding. It was such a blessing to have a link to the best pictures from that day send to family and friends. The slideshow was a wonderful surprise!
    J Cogliandro office staff was responsive and helpful. We had a great experience working with Jessi, Daniel, and Maritza.
    I would recommend J. Cogliandro Photography to others in a heartbeat!

Deals

J. Cogliandro Photography 1
Exclusive

75 Halili Lane Kihei, HI, 96753
8328591982
Location of (J. Cogliandro Photography)

J. Cogliandro Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does J. Cogliandro Photography include in the starting price?

J. Cogliandro Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Save the Date

What photography services does J. Cogliandro Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

J. Cogliandro Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does J. Cogliandro Photography offer?

J. Cogliandro Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does J. Cogliandro Photography offer?

J. Cogliandro Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does J. Cogliandro Photography offer for wedding events?

J. Cogliandro Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend J. Cogliandro Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

J. Cogliandro Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 4.8 in average response time and 4.8 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does J. Cogliandro Photography offer?

J. Cogliandro Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding