75 Halili Lane, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $7,500
  • Deals 1

About J. Cogliandro Photography

J. Cogliandro Photography is a wedding photography company located in Kihei, Hawaii. Owner Joe is a seeker of light and beauty. He adores traveling and meeting new people, and he is passionate about the journeys that love takes and the stories that bring people together. Your wedding is a wonderful, joyous occasion, and Joe wants to be there to capture every precious moment. A great photograph is a source of happiness and comfort, and Joe hopes your collection will bring you joy for many years to come.

J. Cogliandro Photography covers weddings in Hawaii, Texas, and across the world. Joe’s introductory package includes a second photographer, toning, access to high-resolution digital images, and a selection of beautiful prints, canvases, and cards. Joe is also available for engagement, boudoir, portraits, and trash-the-dress sessions.

Follow J. Cogliandro Photography on
Portrait of the bride
0001 51 76647 158206040591622

8 Reviews for J. Cogliandro Photography

rashmi · Married on 03/04/2017

My search for an amazing photographer stopped when I met Joe at another wedding in 2008. From that day I ran into him at other friends' weddings and always told him "Joe, one day when I actually get married, I'm 100% calling you!", and sure enough, 9 years later I was fortunate enough to have Joe and his team photograph our wedding events in Maui. Joe's ability to play a pivotal role in my wedding to make sure he captured all the important pictures for every event, yet remain flexible and literally almost invisible while taking pictures was impeccable. Joe loves natural photography and it shows....nothing is staged or feels fake. Joe was able to capture me and my husband in our natural goofy stages which is exactly what I wanted - all natural, yet he still made us look elegant ;). Not only is Joe a phenomenal photographer, but he has a warm and calming personality to help you relax (esp for me since I hate taking pictures). Joe has an innate talent - he capture moments that others would miss and I am so thankful we had the opportunity to let Joe capture our special moments!

Sent on 04/11/2017

emily · Married on 01/10/2015

My husband and I got married in Jan 2015 at Old Glory Ranch. Joe photographed for our engagement shoot and for my bridal portraits and Marco photographed for our wedding day.
    We loved our photos from all occasions and received rave reviews from family and friends. Joe captured my husband and I perfectly and provided the perfect photo for our save the date cards.
    Marco captured so many special wedding day moments!
    I am so thankful that J Cogliandro Photography put together a wedding day slideshow within 2 weeks of our wedding. It was such a blessing to have a link to the best pictures from that day send to family and friends. The slideshow was a wonderful surprise!
    J Cogliandro office staff was responsive and helpful. We had a great experience working with Jessi, Daniel, and Maritza.
    I would recommend J. Cogliandro Photography to others in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/24/2015

J. Cogliandro Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Hand-Coloring
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 7500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Hand-Coloring
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• J. Cogliandro Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 75 Halili Lane Kihei, HI, 96753 See on map
    8328591982 (Phone number)
    Location of (J. Cogliandro Photography)