Canton, CT 06019 Map · Phone number

About J. Benson Photography

PLEASE INQUIRE DIRECTLY AT justin@jbensonphotography.com I typically do NOT actually receive the messages through the Wedding Wire Site. They fail to notify me of an inquiry.

I pride myself in my work, its not just a business, but its personal to me. I want to be a part of your special day, and I know that I must be proud in my work because I am the part of your special day that you will forever cherish. While your memories may fade, your photos are the only thing that you can look back and bring you right back to that moment when you said "I do". And it does not end there, historically most of my wedding clients call me back for life long shoots. As their families grow, I shoot their newborns, and continue shooting them as they grow. I look at every person and family I photograph as a friend, not a client, because more often than not, our first shoot together, is never the last.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns, I am always available and always ready to help and answer your questions. Please browse through some of the photos I have uploaded, view the website, and see if you think I could be the solution for you!

Thank you!

J. Benson Photography 1
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing Talent!

Justin is an incredible photographer! We were so impressed with not only his work but his personality. We decided not to have an engagement picture session, which made us a little nervous how we would feel the day of with the camera, but Justin truly made us feel comfortable throughout the wedding pictures! Justin's wife, Veronica, was his assistant shooter for our wedding and the two of them were not only great at their job, but really fit in with our friends and family! Their personalities and talent are wonderful! Justin has great ideas and we relied on his opinion for locations. We are happy we listened to his advice, as the back drops of our pictures are gorgeous, especially the lighting. We quickly got a preview of our photos and I cannot wait to see more! They are breath-taking and so many people have told us how beautiful our pictures came out. We, without doubt, recommend Justin!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Memories

Justin did our engagement photos and we were so floored by our experience with him we were more than happy to book him for our wedding photos! Justin and his crew aren’t afraid to try new things or to get their hands dirty when it comes to getting the perfect shot. Justin is so flexible and was able to switch our location for our photos just days before our wedding day when I was starting to panic about July heat! Best of all, Justin suggested our videographer, Fran Gagnon Films, and it was so awesome to see them all work together to make a day feel so seamless. We are so excited to see our pictures!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2019

The best photographer in the state of CT!

Let me start of by saying that booking Justin of J. Benson Photography was THE best decision I made while planning my wedding. He was recommended by a co-worker and after seeing his work I booked a meeting immediately. After I met him, I knew I could not use another photographer to shoot my wedding. He is the only vendor who my husband and I had the immediate connection and comfort with. He always worked around my schedule for meetings, and made me more at ease with every meeting. His photography is out of this world. We are so lucky to have been able to book such an charismatic and talented photographer. He made the engagement session fun, and the pictures are so beautiful. I have only seen my sneak peek from the wedding so far, and its magical, but I can not wait to see the rest of my wedding day photos. He is putting together a photo book for us and I know its going to be amazing. The way he shoots his photos and knowledge of lighting is outstanding. I am so thankful for every ounce of work he has put in to make our photos as gorgeous as they are. There is no need to look at any other photographers, Justin is the perfect one. I wish I could describe the relief I felt when he showed up to the bridal suite on the wedding day. During a super stressful time, he showed up and I knew everything was going to fine. Plus he is not shy on joining in on the fun, made my night when he joined in on the dancing. Thank you Justin!

Love, Mr. & Mrs. Archambault

Sent on 06/23/2019
    J. Benson Photography 2

Award

J. Benson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,493.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,007.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• Canton, 06019 See on map