Ivy Breanne Photography

Knoxville, TN View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Nice to meet you! I'm Ivy. I'm a light and airy photographer who loves to capture timeless images. Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, and I am passionate about capturing it in a way that is natural... but dreamy at the same time!

Aiming for a natural style, Ivy has a penchant for preserving moments of happiness throughout the occasion. The preparations, a passionate newlywed kiss, the elegant florals, and more are all focused on by this photographer. Her photos are often defined by bright scenes, charming hues, and romantic poses. While she has her own distinctive approaches and is passionate about photography, she is keen to ensure that each client receives the photos that they love most. Her goal is to give newlyweds photos that truly allow them to relive their day for years to come. To achieve this, she communicates with couples to plan a timeline that fits their preferences. The images Ivy Breanne Photography captures can be made available as digital files and prints, so they are ideal as tangible keepsakes or social media-worthy posts. Other features of this service include:

• A one-event-per-day policy
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • Additional hours
  • Engagement photoshoots
  • A willingness to travel
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Josie M. Married on 12/11/2021

Absolutely perfect!

My husband and I are so incredibly happy that we chose Ivy to capture our wedding day! She helped us by keeping everything organized and calmed our nerves by keeping us laughing. She is incredibly kind and so great at what she does! I would highly recommend her to anyone and from here on out she will be taking all of our photos!! I am so glad with how they turned out so we can relive our wedding day!
  • Maddie
    Maddie S. Married on 10/16/2021

The best photographer ever!

Ivy is the best possible photographer, she made the day go by so smooth and made sure to capture every important moment! Not to mention she makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera!
    Rachel G. Married on 10/03/2020

Highly recommend to anyone and everyone!!

I’ll start by saying that there aren’t enough words to describe how amazing Ivy is and the work that she does. When we first met to talk about her shooting pictures for my wedding, we instantly clicked and I left knowing that she would be the one to make all of my wedding picture dreams come true. As far as her photography, she is so knowledgeable about how to work the camera and make the angles work for you! My favorite thing about her photography style is that she stays true to the “real life” of the shot that she’s taking. All of the pictures that she has taken for us look exactly like the setting of that day, and I love that she is able to make those days last forever with her awesome skills. Not only does she take the best pictures, Ivy has the kindest soul and gets along great with everyone she meets. I also joke that she is the best “hype man” because she knows how to make everyone feel like a model in front of her camera! She is easy to talk to, responds promptly, and will go out of her way to make you feel special. I HIGHLY recommend Ivy for all of your photography needs!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

122 photos · 02/23/2019

Deals

Ivy Breanne Photography 1
Offer

Ivy is a partner with BasicInvite, so couples that book with her will receive 20% off their order at basicinvite.com when using her referral code.

Pricing

Knoxville, TN, 37874
Location of (Ivy Breanne Photography)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding