Tucson, AZ 85743 Map · Phone number

About Ivory Orchid Photography

Ivory Orchid Photography & Storybook Design captures memories of love, family and friends. It's what we live for....to capture that moment, that look, that love. Keep your memories close to your heart with photos!

brianne 5129

Ivory Orchid Photography 5
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/13/2019

Took amazing photos!

She was amazing! Especially helping me with the timeline and just taking amazing photos of the wedding!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Ivory Orchid Photography 6
    Ivory Orchid Photography 7
    Ivory Orchid Photography 8
    Ivory Orchid Photography 9

Ivory Orchid Photography's reply:

Thanks Liz! It was a beautiful day, beautiful wedding and a great event to share with friends and family! Congrats!

Andrea · Married on 11/11/2018

More than a photographer

Kristin was the photographer for my sisters wedding about 10 years ago and I loved her pictures ever since so when it came time to choose a photographer I knew exactly who I wanted to go with. She was so much more than just a photographer for us as well. When something came up during our wedding didn't want us to stress over it and said she would help out a figure this out herself. She is such a great photographer and such a great help to us.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Ivory Orchid Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Andrea! Your wedding was great. Everyone was so fun and it shows that you are blessed with close friends and family to stand by you and Michael throughout your lives.

Kiana · Married on 03/24/2018

I absolutely loved working with Ivory Orchid Photography. I had Stacy as our lead photographer and she was so sweet and made every part of the picture taking process fun! We have gotten our sneak peak photos and I am beyond happy with them so far. I would highly recommend Ivory Orchid to everyone!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Ivory Orchid Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• PhotoFunBooth
    PhotoFunBooth Photo Booths

Kristin is my FAVORITE photographer in Tucson. She is not only the top photographer that I refer people to she is also the only photographer that I have allowed to photograph my family. She doesn't overly edit your pictures to the point that you don't even look real. She is graceful with the saturation button while still touching up those on day OMG I have a zit moments. Ivory Orchid is the BEST in the WEST!

• I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry
    I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

A true wedding day pro! Stunning photos!

• Lodge on the Desert
    Lodge on the Desert Hotel Weddings

Kristen is great to work with. Professional and easy going. She can put you at ease to allow the best moments captured on your special day. The final product is fantastic and the images amazing. Some of our professional photos on this website were captured with her creative eye. Give her a call to discuss your ideas.