Tucson, AZ 85743 Map · Phone number

About Ivory Orchid Photography

Ivory Orchid Photography & Storybook Design captures memories of love, family and friends. It's what we live for....to capture that moment, that look, that love. Keep your memories close to your heart with photos!

brianne 5129
5windmil
4windmil

24 Reviews for Ivory Orchid Photography

Kiana · Married on 03/24/2018

I absolutely loved working with Ivory Orchid Photography. I had Stacy as our lead photographer and she was so sweet and made every part of the picture taking process fun! We have gotten our sneak peak photos and I am beyond happy with them so far. I would highly recommend Ivory Orchid to everyone!

Hanna · Married on 10/22/2017

Kristin was the most wonderful person in the world to work with. When I first sent my inquiry, she responded to me within 10 minutes. I was so impressed, and after seeing her work and the variety of packages she had to offer I decided to book her, and it has just been the best experience ever since. First we had our engagement photos with her. She made the session so fun, she was very relaxed, but professional, and the final product was stunning! She even was kind enough to include our dog in the shoot for part of it :) On the day of wedding, she and the other photographer with her were top notch. They were everywhere we needed them to be without having to ask them to be there. Every time a phone was taken out for a picture, it's like she knew and she was immediately there. I had heard so many compliments about her from my guests by the end of the day. My wedding was only a couple weeks ago, so I don't have all of the pictures yet, but I know they will be perfect because I have the preview pictures and they made me cry they were so beautiful. Kristin is a master at her trade and captured every second of my day perfectly!!

Annie · Married on 10/08/2017

Kristen was fantastic. The photos are stunning. She wrangled grandparents and babies with ease and a smile. Our engagement shoot at her desert home was stunning as well.

Ivory Orchid Photography 1

Ivory Orchid Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• PhotoFunBooth
    PhotoFunBooth Photo Booths

Kristin is my FAVORITE photographer in Tucson. She is not only the top photographer that I refer people to she is also the only photographer that I have allowed to photograph my family. She doesn't overly edit your pictures to the point that you don't even look real. She is graceful with the saturation button while still touching up those on day OMG I have a zit moments. Ivory Orchid is the BEST in the WEST!

• Margarita GoDiva's I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry
    Margarita GoDiva's I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

A true wedding day pro! Stunning photos!

• Lodge on the Desert
    Lodge on the Desert Hotel Weddings

Kristen is great to work with. Professional and easy going. She can put you at ease to allow the best moments captured on your special day. The final product is fantastic and the images amazing. Some of our professional photos on this website were captured with her creative eye. Give her a call to discuss your ideas.

• Tucson, AZ 85743 See on map