Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

6 Reviews for It's Your Party Event Rents

4.2
Delivery (1)

was amazing to work with. was easy to find. everyone was nice and every helpful.

Profile Picture STEPHANIE , 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

Jeannine was fabulous to work with! I am so happy to have found It's Your Party for my wedding and reception needs. Not only did she have more than everything I needed, it was more beautiful than I remembered in the showroom. And my archway was 'over the top' - I just cried happy tears at how beautiful it was. They helped put the "perfect" in our wedding day. And the delivery guys were fabulous as well, very nice and helpful.

I will definitely be using their services again for any future gatherings we have.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/23/15, 8 Reviews
0.3

When I met with Jeannine last year to view her show room and review her inventory, I was very impressed...at first... She was friendly and knowledgeable and had many options to choose from. I liked her so I used her company for my backyard/garden wedding. She gave me a quote and told me when the items would be delivered and that they would be set up and broken down by her staff as well. Everything seemed pretty simple and easy.
I did some research regarding the prices of buying versus rentals. I was able to buy floor length tables cloths for LESS than it cost to rent and purchased gorgeous 24K gold rimmed china for the same price as she rents the most basic dish (i have since resold most of the dishes and broken even). Her selection and pricing was no longer very impressive, to me. So when I used her company I only order tables and chairs.
It was day the before the wedding and the delivery men came late and refused to set up the tables and chairs. Instead they were left folded in stacks. In addition to Jeannine's false "set-up" guarantee, they brought the wrong amount of tables and the wrong size! I ordered ten 8ft banquet tables, they brought fifteen! The excess was quite a heavy hassle. Also, there were no 6ft banquet table that was to be out sweet heart table! Maybe I should have counted before they left but I'm a 100 lb. girl with older parents who already had trouble setting up the tables and the delivery men were quick to leave, anyway. To top it all off, they are closed on weekends! So after they dropped of my order LATE on Friday. They had already closed and do not reopen until Monday. That seems a little bit odd for a party rental company, especially when most events occur on weekends.

Profile Picture Roxanne, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews