It's Your Party Event Rents Reviews

6 | Bakersfield, CA

6 Reviews for It's Your Party Event Rents

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2015

Jeannine was fabulous to work with! I am so happy to have found It's Your Party for my wedding and reception needs. Not only did she have more than everything I needed, it was more beautiful than I remembered in the showroom. And my archway was 'over the top' - I just cried happy tears at how beautiful it was. They helped put the "perfect" in our wedding day. And the delivery guys were fabulous as well, very nice and helpful.

I will definitely be using their services again for any future gatherings we have.

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/27/2014

I can not speak highly enough of It's YOUR Party event rentals! I found them a mere 2 months before my wedding, and I was in an absolute panic because I had no idea what I was doing. She stepped up and took over all my wedding décor and the day of coordinating, and it was worth every single penny. Jeaninne, the owner, and her daughter-in-law, Lauren, were incredibly accommodating and catered to my every need. Aside from them being amazing to work with, their rental inventory is, by far, the best in town. I searched all of the big name rental companies here in town (walker- lewis, Joranco, etc.) and none of them had the specific stuff I was looking for. It's YOUR Party had all of it in one stop. She had ornate picture frames in various colors, a vintage settee (couch), a light up love marque sign, and a collection of breathtaking chandeliers to choose from. Jeannine was even willing to go out and purchase items that I was looking for to complete my vision and rent them out to me. Her prices are more than fair and the more you rent, the bigger break you will get. If you are planning an event in this town, I strongly recommend at least stopping by their warehouse to see what they have, there's no way you won't be impressed.

The staff is very friendly and they did a great job helping me decide on decor.

Rachel · Married on 04/26/2014

It's Your Party made my vision a reality. I had the most beautiful rentals and worked with honest and reliable people. Jeannine is Amazing!

STEPHANIE · Married on 11/12/2016

was amazing to work with. was easy to find. everyone was nice and every helpful.

Roxanne · Married on 04/11/2015

0.2
      0.0
      0.0

When I met with Jeannine last year to view her show room and review her inventory, I was very impressed...at first... She was friendly and knowledgeable and had many options to choose from. I liked her so I used her company for my backyard/garden wedding. She gave me a quote and told me when the items would be delivered and that they would be set up and broken down by her staff as well. Everything seemed pretty simple and easy.
    I did some research regarding the prices of buying versus rentals. I was able to buy floor length tables cloths for LESS than it cost to rent and purchased gorgeous 24K gold rimmed china for the same price as she rents the most basic dish (i have since resold most of the dishes and broken even). Her selection and pricing was no longer very impressive, to me. So when I used her company I only order tables and chairs.
    It was day the before the wedding and the delivery men came late and refused to set up the tables and chairs. Instead they were left folded in stacks. In addition to Jeannine's false "set-up" guarantee, they brought the wrong amount of tables and the wrong size! I ordered ten 8ft banquet tables, they brought fifteen! The excess was quite a heavy hassle. Also, there were no 6ft banquet table that was to be out sweet heart table! Maybe I should have counted before they left but I'm a 100 lb. girl with older parents who already had trouble setting up the tables and the delivery men were quick to leave, anyway. To top it all off, they are closed on weekends! So after they dropped of my order LATE on Friday. They had already closed and do not reopen until Monday. That seems a little bit odd for a party rental company, especially when most events occur on weekends.