Charming Treasures Event Rental

Sanger, CA View map

Wedding & Event Rentals

Our mission is to make your event perfect! We specialize in vintage, rustic, boho and modern rentals. Offering an ever growing collection of custom built, hand selected one of a kind items. From our handmade barn doors to our colorful vintage goblets. We have everything you need to make your event magical. Servicing Fresno, Clovis, Sanger and surronding areas

Location

Sanger, CA Central Valley

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Decor
Lounge Furniture
Signage
Tables
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$25.00

What is the starting price for tables?

$5.00

What is the starting price for chairs?

$40.00

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Alexis
    Alexis M. Married on 02/20/2021

Couldn't have my wedding without this vendor

When I found this vendor researching online, I knew I had to have them to set the proper look for my wedding. I used them for so many things for my wedding and it was very reasonable. Barbie was great to work with. I could message her questions and ideas on Instagram and she was so responsive. My venue had more flexibility and I was hoping I could have everything set up the day before the wedding, but they came day of and it worked out well with my coordinator Jenna Danielle Events. I used their heptagon arch for my ceremony and it was perfect. I used their easels for all my wedding signs. The lanterns for pampas grass. Our sweetheart table was beautiful. Their lounge package and yard games package was the way to go! People loved the jenga! The tables were adorned with the gold geometric terrariums and and vintage amber glasses.....it all flowed to beautifully. The lounge was beautiful and perfectly situated next to the dance floor for my groom who does not dance could still be a part of things. Absolutely book them. It's easy, it's reasonably priced and there's nothing else like it in the Valley.
    Emily Married on 10/19/2019

Affordable chairs & amazing service

We are so glad we found Charming Treasures Event Rentals. My husband and I are from San Diego and we were looking for garden chairs for our wedding ceremony in Fresno. Charming Treasures Event Rentals is affordable and delivery was offered at a great price. Barbara was easy to work with and was quick to answer all of our questions. On our wedding day, the chairs were delivered on time and they looked great. It was a pleasure to work with Charming Treasures Event Rentals for our big day. Thank you for making everything so easy for us!
    Amanda Married on 10/05/2019

Great Communication

Everything was beautiful! Great communication! Loved all their inventory and their team as well!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Red Door Florist Red Door Florist Wedding Florists

Charming treasures is an absolute pleasure to work with. She has amazing inventory that is sturdy and great quality. Each piece is unique and much is handmade and one of a kind. My top choice for specialty decor!

5746 E Shields Ave Suite 102 Sanger, CA, 93727
1-877-472-9637
Location of (Charming Treasures Event Rental)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding