4025 Austin Blvd, Island Park, NY 11558 Map · Phone number

About It's Showtime Limousines

It’s Showtime Limousine Inc. is a transportation company situated in Island Park, New York, specializing in premier transportation services for couples. The team is committed to ensuring your wedding day is everything you dreamed of. It’s Showtime Limousine Inc. offers an exclusive collection of vehicles for your to choose from, including classic Rolls Royces, Bentley Flying Spurs, Lincoln MKT stretch limos, Cadillac sedans, and party buses. You will be ensured a stress-free and enjoyable time with high-quality and exceptional service from the staff at It’s Showtime Limousine Inc. They have been providing first class transportation services to couples all over New York for more than 20 years.

Couples will experience luxurious vehicle amenities, including state-of-the-art lighting and entertainment. They also offer a wedding trolley for a more traditional wedding transportation option. Your vehicle will arrive cleaned and well-maintained every time. It’s Showtime Limousines Inc. offers the following services to couples:

• Professional chauffeur
  • Roundtrip transportation
  • Multiple locations
  • Wedding signage
  • Beverage bar in some vehicles
  • Red carpet service for couples

Other Services
It’s Showtime Limousines Inc. is delighted to provide executive transportation services for multiple events, including proms, birthday parties, Bat Mitzvahs, sporting events, and bachelor and bachelorette parties. They can also provide vehicles for corporate events and winery tours throughout Long Island, New York.

isl silver wraith
Party bus seats 40
isl silver wraith

7 Reviews for It's Showtime Limousines

Susan · Married on 09/14/2018

Keep in mind they are now under Broward Limousine which I could not find on here. ANYWAY, they are AMAZING. Our day went spectacular (9/14/18). The drivers were professional, courteous and extremely helpful. We had one shuttle bus and a Rolls and both were spotless!! The Rolls is truly special and I highly recommend it. They were affordable and very communicative. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

LUIS · Married on 08/18/2016

*** EXEMPLARY WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE***
    I can't praise enough the level of professionalism and friendliness that Steve (the owner) provided me and my wife throughout our whole wedding planning process and especially on the day of the wedding. Steve would always follow up with us and was always available to answer any questions or if need be to meet with us. We rented 2 2016 Cadillac Escalade limos and a retro Rolls Royce for me and my wife. The vehicles were IMMACULATE from inside and out! The drivers were very personable and interactive with everyone during our wedding. I can say enough of how satisfied I was with Showtime Limousines after the wedding the owner picked me and my wife up in a town car and drove us at 12am to our home which was located 25 miles away from our venue. If you're looking for a limousine service who will provide you with a great vehicle,world class customer service , peace of mind, reliability, and confidence with the service they provide then please call Steve ASAP and book his services. My wife's sister is getting married in December and she booked her limos with Showtime Limousines . Me and my wife will also book him in the future for any transportation services we need in the future! Overall amazing company!!!!! The knot should allow me to give a million star rating!!!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Kevin · Married on 07/31/2015

I'm SO happy that I found Steve before I booked with another company. I searched months ago for a limo service and just wasn't happy with any of their prices, so I put the whole limo thing on the back burner. I was about to book with another company because they were really cheap, but I got the sense that their low price reflected their professionalism and potentially their service. My gut feeling was that I should keep looking, and I found It's Showtime.

Steve, the owner has a direct line so whenever you call, you get him…not a receptionist who needs to check with 5 other people to see who you spoke to the last time. He is personable, nice and all around a great guy…not a superficial businessman out for your money.

I only saw 2 of his 4 Rolls Royce's, and they were IMMACULATE. We chose to go with the Silver Wraith. He explained how he maintains the cars and pointed out a TINY paint chip saying it was going to the body shop to get it completely re-done; There didn't seem to be any cheap "touch ups" anywhere on these vehicles. In talking to him it became apparent that he takes extreme pride in his cars and that they aren't just a money maker for him - yet another reason I liked him.

We also saw his 20 passenger Cadillac Escalade which was also in mint condition. Inside was CLEAN without any tears in the upholstery or blemishes in the bar area. We decided to book the 16 passenger Escalade without ever seeing it (just because of the size of our bridal party), but after seeing how he cares for his cars I don't have even the slightest hesitation of blindly booking it.

Price wise he destroyed the competition. He doesn't have a fancy store front, but that just helps to pass along the savings. I won't be surprised when he becomes a hit on Wedding Wire with the quality and prices he's offering. Do yourself a favor and call him…

Sent on 01/14/2015

It's Showtime Limousines FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, Trolley, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 4+ Hours, No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• 4025 Austin Blvd Island Park, New York, 11558 See on map