It's Me Time Spa

Woodstock, GA View map Visit website

It's Me Time Spa in Woodstock, Georgia is a skincare spa and makeup company. Certified in the industry, these professionals love to help make your dream wedding day look a reality. They are passionate about offering services that help their clients feel their best and focus on using result-driven treatments.

Service Offered

The treatments and beauty services offered by It's Me Time Spa are tailored to each client. The team is also dedicated to creating a comfortable environment for their clients, enhancing the get-ready experience. Some of the beauty studios many services include event makeup, waxing, lash and brow grooming, skincare treatments, spray tan, body contouring, and more to help you feel ready for the big day. The wedding-day makeup packages include a trial and the Makeup Artist can travel to your venue's location for your convenience on your wedding day! It's Me Time Spa also offers Spa Party Packages for your entire wedding party to come in and relax and have fun before the big day. Spa Parties are offered at your location and in the spa in Woodstock. Each spa party includes a complimentary bottle of champage, a snack platter, robes, and so much more to create the ultimate pampered party experience!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$215

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$50

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$33

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Men's Grooming
Spa
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Shaving
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Supplements

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Lexi W. Married on 01/09/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very knowledgeable and top notch

Cindy and her spa are phenomenal! She’s very knowledgeable and I always feel refreshed and amazing when I leave. Highly recommend.

It's Me Time Spa's reply:

Hi Lexi! Thank you so much for the great feedback! It is always a pleasure working with you. We are so happy that you are satisfied and that we were able to take care of your spa needs! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Nina S. Married on 12/17/2022

Outstanding experience

I recently started using the services at this spa. Every aspect is very professional with a very personable and caring approach. The make up products are extremely high quality and were applied with great skill and knowledge. I’d highly recommend this business, particularly for special occasions when you want to look your absolute best!

It's Me Time Spa's reply:

Hi Nina!
    Thank you so much for the kind words! It is always a pleasure seeing you! We are so happy that you were satisfied with your Makeup Application for your Wedding Anniversary Party! We are also so glad that you are getting the skincare results through your treatments with Cindy! We look forward to seeing you again soon !
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Events

29 Jan
Open House

COME SEE US AT THE LODGE AT OLD MILL ON JANUARY 29TH!

We will be a Featured Vendor at their OPEN HOUSE!

Come join us for some sips, music, & we will be doing

FREE Makeup Trials!

Don't leave before stopping buy to get your spa bag with our premium products & a BRIDAL SPA PARTY MENU!

Reserve your spot for your FREE Makeup Trial.

Call 770.975.2269 or email victoria.itsmetime@gmail.com

Date: From 01/29/2023 to 01/29/2023 Schedule 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Location: 230 Old Mill White Extension , Jasper, GA
05 Feb
Open House

SPA OPEN HOUSE

Wedding Spa Party Tours & Free Makeup Trials!

ATTENTION BRIDES & GROOMS!

Join us for spa party tours, mimosas, hors d'oeuvres, & MOST importantly enjoy your FREE Wedding Makeup Trials!

Bring your wedding party with you too! Come see why our products, amenities, & professionals are the best in spa or on location services for all your wedding events & on your big day!

Reserve your spot today!

Team

Victoria Orr
Victoria Orr
Makeup Artist

Hi! I am Victoria, the Spa Manager here at It's Me Time Spa! I have 20 years combined experience in Beauty, Fashion & Nutrition. I am passionate about helping my clients feel beautiful from the inside out!

It is most rewarding to me when I see the look on the bride's face after I have finished her makeup look! The smile she gives is a feeling I will never forget and knowing she won't either makes me feel that much more honored!

I love to help my clients feel pampered in their own spa parties during the days leading up to their big day! The least I can do is help them to get the relaxation treatment they deserve from all their hard wedding planning! I look forward to hearing all about you and your details of your amazing day! It is my honor to be involved in making your most precious moments in your life!

6240 Holly Springs Parkway Ste. B4 Woodstock, Ga. Woodstock, GA, 30188
770-975-2269
678-713-6337
Location of (It's Me Time Spa)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding