56 Sarah Dr, Farmingdale, NY 11735 Map · Phone number

About Island Wide Sounds Inc.

We are proud to offer you a great range of event services for any occasion. Whether you want to add some excitement to a small event, or you’re looking to make a milestone moment into an event you will never forget, Island Wide Sounds has what you need! Our dedicated employees are happy to walk you through any questions you may have, and our professional event staff will make your event something your friends and family will be talking about for years to come!

Follow Island Wide Sounds Inc. on

selenas sweet 16 412
iws logo final
wedding10 10 10 205
Island Wide Sounds Inc.

3 Reviews for Island Wide Sounds Inc.

Stella · Married on 10/15/2015

Chris was honestly the best vendor that I had at my wedding he was so attentive to me and it sure went a long way in my book, I have been recommending him to everyone. He put up with my craziness. I am so impressed by these guys they really went out of there way for us, I could keep expressing our joy but there are just way to many good things to say about these guys. Thank you guys for making my wedding wonderful we will never forget you guys

Sent on 12/03/2015

Kelly · Married on 06/21/2014

Island Wide Sounds rocked the house at my wedding, this past Saturday, at the Westbury Manor! Chris was awesome, and so was the MC - Manny. Nobody was sitting down, everyone was up and dancing. This is a huge feat for a daytime wedding. Everyone (young and old) had a blast! I would recommend these guys to anyone! They did exactly what I asked and more!!!!
    Kelly & Kevin G.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Rosanna · Married on 04/07/2013

Chris at Island Wide and his whole crew were amazing!! They were soo easy going to work with and made my special day perfect. They played exactly what we said and kept everyone moving! The zap photos they took were sooo great and I loved that I didn't have to wait for pictures they gave me the disk the minute the party ended. The MC was upbeat and got people up dancing!! I would definitely recommend Chris and his whole team for any event you have!! They are sooo great!!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Island Wide Sounds Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Flat Screen
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? MC, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 299.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 56 Sarah Dr Farmingdale, 11735 See on map