Newport Beach, CA 92661 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

2 Reviews for Island Petals

Jasmen is amazing. She was wonderful from the start. My wedding is coming up in June so I will update my review after the wedding. But i do want to say she is super courteous and has great pricing. I am not going a conventional rose filled wedding either. I have tons of dahlias, sampaguitas and other less common flowers. I can't wait to see how beautiful everything turns out! Thank you and I do highly recommend her services :)

Sent on 03/31/2015

Sarah-Jane · Married on 07/19/2015

Jasmen was a pleasure to coordinate with for flowers. She was patient with me as I considered different options and was willing to have me purchase items for my centerpieces on my own to cut down on cost. I decided to go with just a few cut flowers (white roses, white spider mum and white hydrangeas) for my centerpiece. Only the hydrangeas were in a vase with water but all the flowers kept pretty well through the night (and they hydrangeas were beautiful for the weeks following too! I picked a different white flower for each of my bridesmaids for their bouquet. All were beautiful and survived the hot sun. Unfortunately, my bouquet with a mix of all the bridesmaids flowers did not survive so well. I also asked for two alter sprays and was not very specific about what I wanted. I thought they were a little understated, but again, I wasn't very clear or sure what I wanted and was not willing to pay too much for that extra touch.

All in all, Island petals did a good job and it was great value for the money!

Sent on 07/30/2015