About Iris Photobooths

The Ultimate Entertainment For Your Event!

Thank you for your interest in Iris Photobooths – Long Island’s Premier Photobooth Company!  We have been voted “Best of LIWeddings 2014 & 2015”, The Knot “Best of Weddings 2015 & 2016” and WeddingWire “Couples’ Choice Award 2015”.

We provide a fun entertainment option for you and your guests. We have 3 different photobooth options to choose from:  Traditional Enclosed, Open-Air and an Ultra-Modern Green Screen.

You can view all of our available packages and services at www.irisphotobooths.com

Why book with us?

We have the best quality photos

Our extensive experience in professional photography ensures that your photos will be stunning studio-quality images.

We do not advertise our company on your photos

A common practice for photobooth companies is to place their company name or web address on the bottom of all the prints - we never have and never will do this. You and your guests deserve quality photos that can be proudly displayed at home, free of advertising.

Customized layouts

No two events are alike. Your event should reflect your personality and theme. Each client gets the opportunity to design a custom photo layout unique to their event. We can include event themes, colors and even utilize design features of your invitations, programs & menus. Included with your rental is the opportunity to work in person with a graphic designer to make your layout exactly how you envision it.

Customer Service

Your 100% satisfaction is our top priority! From the very first contact, through well after your event, we are always here to answer all your questions and provide outstanding service to you and your guests.

Please take a moment to read through our reviews on WeddingWire.  You’ll see exactly why choosing Iris Photobooths is the best decision you could make.  www.weddingwire.com/irisphotobooths

Call or email today & let Iris Photobooths add the final touch to your special day!

Phone: (516) 698-5466

Delivery (7)
Backdrop(s) (7)
Clean Up (6)
CD/DVD of Images (6)
Social Media Integration (6)
Enclosed Booth (3)

What can I say about Dan and Iris Photobooths. I have been in the Entertainment Industry for 34 years and know Dan for a bunch of years. I have recommended his services to customers and friends. This weekend we had an Engagement Brunch for my daughter and I called Dan for his services. He and I spoke and he took control of the rest. He combined a beautiful Step and Repeat Sign with some favors and his magic. He also took candids of the room for me as well. Dan promised it was going to be great and it was !!!!! Dan, THANK YOU for taking care of my family party. You truly are an exceptional ! Stephanie & Sean are extremely happy with all the pics too !

Profile Picture Stevie , 10/10/20, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Iris Photobooths for my wedding green screen recently on 11.11.17. There was so much room to take pictures and so many cool props! All the photos had the same exact color and font as our actual wedding invitations and the scrapbook album also came out as amazing as the photos. You could instantly download the pictures and I am so glad that we added the green screen to our event. Daniel was a pleasure to work with and gave us so many options for the background pictures. Not only do we recommend them, but we will continue to hire them for our events in the future!

Profile Picture CRISTINA, 11/11/17, 1 Review

14 Photos

Photo strips and samples

35 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
When in NY, Iris Photobooths is not only a quality product, but a professional team as well. From their quick response time and high standards for their work, they are the vendor to go with when in the market for a photo booth rental!

Photobooths are an easy, fun way to capture your guests having a great time at your wedding! I send everyone to Iris Photobooths and they love it!

Events

Franklin Square, NY 11010   See On Map
516-698-5466 (phone)
Iris Photobooths is a wedding Photobooth Rental Company from Long Island, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, New York City, and Tri-State Area. Iris Photobooths is a professional wedding Photobooth Company that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in High Quality and High-Tech Photobooths.