Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Iris Photobooths

The Ultimate Entertainment For Your Event!

Thank you for your interest in Iris Photobooths – Long Island’s Premier Photobooth Company!  We have been voted “Best of LIWeddings 2014 & 2015”, The Knot “Best of Weddings 2015 & 2016” and WeddingWire “Couples’ Choice Award 2015”.

We provide a fun entertainment option for you and your guests. We have 3 different photobooth options to choose from:  Traditional Enclosed, Open-Air and an Ultra-Modern Green Screen.

You can view all of our available packages and services at www.irisphotobooths.com

Why book with us?

We have the best quality photos

Our extensive experience in professional photography ensures that your photos will be stunning studio-quality images.

We do not advertise our company on your photos

A common practice for photobooth companies is to place their company name or web address on the bottom of all the prints - we never have and never will do this. You and your guests deserve quality photos that can be proudly displayed at home, free of advertising.

Customized layouts

No two events are alike. Your event should reflect your personality and theme. Each client gets the opportunity to design a custom photo layout unique to their event. We can include event themes, colors and even utilize design features of your invitations, programs & menus. Included with your rental is the opportunity to work in person with a graphic designer to make your layout exactly how you envision it.

Customer Service

Your 100% satisfaction is our top priority! From the very first contact, through well after your event, we are always here to answer all your questions and provide outstanding service to you and your guests.

Please take a moment to read through our reviews on WeddingWire.  You’ll see exactly why choosing Iris Photobooths is the best decision you could make.  www.weddingwire.com/irisphotobooths

Call or email today & let Iris Photobooths add the final touch to your special day!

Phone: (516) 698-5466

Delivery (8)
Clean Up (7)
Backdrop(s) (7)
CD/DVD of Images (7)
Social Media Integration (7)
Enclosed Booth (4)

What can I say about Dan and Iris Photobooths. I have been in the Entertainment Industry for 34 years and know Dan for a bunch of years. I have recommended his services to customers and friends. This weekend we had an Engagement Brunch for my daughter and I called Dan for his services. He and I spoke and he took control of the rest. He combined a beautiful Step and Repeat Sign with some favors and his magic. He also took candids of the room for me as well. Dan promised it was going to be great and it was !!!!! Dan, THANK YOU for taking care of my family party. You truly are an exceptional ! Stephanie & Sean are extremely happy with all the pics too !

Profile Picture Stevie , 10/10/20, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have never had as great of an experience with a vendor as with Iris Photobooths. They were super professional throughout the whole thing, stuck around during the wedding reception to personally handle the photobooth, and even came up to me directly to make sure that everything was satisfactory. Would recommend them to all of my friends and family.

Profile Picture M, 7/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I booked Iris Photobooths (Danny) for my May 31, 2018 Wedding at the North Ritz. His company was recommended by a lot of people on a local community page, and i now know why. Danny was great to work with, he met with me and my husband and took his time with us to decide what type of photo booth we wanted, he sat with us patiently while we tried to figure out how we wanted our photo strip, and even bought a new background for us since we were so indecisive and picky. I also didn't realize i needed to pick up the protective photo strip magnets I purchased as table seating cards (my fault, i totally forgot) and Danny was kind enough to go out of his way to come to the venue earlier and drop them off - even though he was not obligated to do so. As a frazzled bride, i can't tell you how much i appreciated that. The guests loved the magnetic photo strip holders and I'd recommend them to any bride, in lieu of seating arrangements. The photo strip quality was excellent, and the guests were thrilled with being able to take so many pictures. After the wedding, Danny sent me a link to download all the photos and they look amazing. I really like that he gives you full rights to your photos and you can duplicate them if you want to. The scrapbook that he and his assistant made for us and presented to us at the end of the night was wonderful, I love having those picture memories of our guests. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the entire process. Danny was friendly, patient, and I felt that he genuinely wanted to us to be happy with every choice we made from beginning to end; Iris Photobooths is a company I will recommend again and again and use for my future parties.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Iris Photobooths Pricing

220x220 sq 1445633441419 img2123
220x220 sq 1445633463315 img2154
220x220 sq 1445633540236 img2337

4 ENDORSEMENTS
When in NY, Iris Photobooths is not only a quality product, but a professional team as well. From their quick response time and high standards for their work, they are the vendor to go with when in the market for a photo booth rental!

Photobooths are an easy, fun way to capture your guests having a great time at your wedding! I send everyone to Iris Photobooths and they love it!

Solid Company - Great Owner - Reliable