2205 Copper Mill Trl, Cumming, GA 30041 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Iris Films

Welcome to Iris Films. We are a wedding videography company that truly brings the art of filmmaking to you. We do not just shoot wedding videos, but we produce beautiful HD narrative pieces that you and your family will enjoy for years to come.

Let us create your wedding diary.

• White Peony Studios

28 Reviews for Iris Films

• Eryn

Eryn Hall · Getting married on 06/28/2020

Celebrity videographer

nice quality and quick responses. They have done a lot for celebrities as well. They do not offer photography.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • I

I X · Married on 01/01/2020

Wow! Genuine; an absolute pleasure to work with

Six words to summarize: TONY IS AMAZING; HIRE HIM IMMEDIATELY!!

After going back and forth on whether we wanted a videographer at all, we decided to hire Tony upon recommendation of a friend even though the company wasn’t on my planner’s preferred vendors list (yet — he’s on it now).

This might have been one of the best decisions we made vendor-wise because Tony was SO amazing. He has a great personality, and made it feel natural to be in front of the camera. He is so genuine and we got the sense that he loves his job and craft so much.

On top of that, he’s incredibly responsive and he works with you to make sure you love the final product. When we had a few special requests after he sent us the video, he listened to what we said and made our changes (to perfection, I might add) that very night.

If you’re on the fence about hiring a videographer, I say: “Just hire Iris Films!” You won’t regret it.

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Mariya

Mariya Babaskina · Married on 10/26/2019

Iris films = best. Decision. Ever!

Tony is the real MVP! I cannot even begin to describe how thrilled my hubby and I are with our wedding footage. Tony possesses a sheer talent that is unmatched. Hiring Iris Films to capture our special day was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding, if not THE BEST decision. We are so grateful that we get to relive the magic of our wedding over and over for the rest of our lives - all thanks to Tony. If you are contemplating adding videography, DO IT. If you are contemplating who to hire, HIRE IRIS FILMS. Had we not made this decision, I can guarantee it would have been our greatest regret. I cannot explain the amount of joyful tears my husband, family, and friends have cried playing back our highlight reel. Being able to look back at the most memorable moments of our lives is absolutely priceless. Speaking of price, I got several quotes from vendors, and Iris Films was beyond fair for the quality of work they deliver. All of my vendors were incredible, but if I could only recommend one, Iris Films would be it. Can't thank Tony enough!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Iris Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 4300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

• The Farm Rome GA Barn & Farm Weddings

Hands down one the funnest Vendors to work with! You will fell at ease with Iris Films, and you will be thrilled with the end result!

• 2205 Copper Mill Trl Cumming, 30041 See on map
    8178324426 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Iris Films)