2205 Copper Mill Trl, Cumming, GA 30041 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Iris Films

Welcome to Iris Films. We are a wedding videography company that truly brings the art of filmmaking to you. We do not just shoot wedding videos, but we produce beautiful HD narrative pieces that you and your family will enjoy for years to come.

Let us create your wedding diary.

28576060fb615d94 screen
screen 2
28576060fb615d94 screen

• Videos 5

24 Reviews for Iris Films

• Eryn

Eryn Hall · Getting married on 06/28/2020

Celebrity videographer

nice quality and quick responses. They have done a lot for celebrities as well. They do not offer photography.

Sent on 08/12/2019

renee · Married on 10/07/2017

Tony from Iris Films completely exceeded my expectations. He and his team were professional, timely and the attention to detail was second to none. Honestly I felt they were so engaged and so invested in our wedding day. everytime I looked around they were there filming, and never missing a beat. It is quite honestly the best money I have ever spent and will cherish my film forever. thank you Tony for your impeccable expertise and really raising the bar when it comes to videography.
    for soon to be brides you definitely need to hire Tony and Iris FIlms for your special day you will not regret it!!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Allison · Married on 09/15/2017

If I could give Iris Films a 10, I would, because they really deserve it! Great videography was very important to me on my wedding day. I searched high and low to make sure that I found the best person for the job. I was not disappointed either, because Iris delivered a product that was far beyond my expectations- and I have a keen eye for videography/cinematography. I've watched our wedding diary numerous times. Each and every time I see it, it brings tears of joy because Iris Films captured ALL of the special moments on our wedding day.

Not only was the film quality and the final product excellent, but Tony is also an amazing person to work with. He was extremely professional, always on time and is one of the nicest and most pleasant people that you would ever want to meet. Hiring him to film our wedding is hands down one of the best investments that we made.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Iris Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• The Farm Rome GA
    The Farm Rome GA Barn & Farm Weddings

Hands down one the funnest Vendors to work with! You will fell at ease with Iris Films, and you will be thrilled with the end result!

• 2205 Copper Mill Trl Cumming, 30041 See on map
    8178324426 (Other Phone Number)