Iris Films

Cumming, GA View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Welcome to Iris Films. We are a wedding videography company that truly brings the art of filmmaking to you. We do not just shoot wedding videos, but we produce beautiful HD narrative pieces that you and your family will enjoy for years to come.

Let us create your wedding diary.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$4,300

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

1 User photo

• Eline
    Eline M. Getting married on 05/01/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Impeccable social skills + jaw-dropping videos in YOUR unique style: Iris Films will be your favorite wedding vendor

Professionalism and reliability, great social skills, and high excellence in the end result: these were the main elements we were looking for with every wedding vendor. Tony and Nick from Iris Films surpassed our expectations in all of the above.

Your videographer and photographer are going to be around all day, so pick someone that will add to the celebration, not subtract from it or add more stress to it. Tony made us feel at ease in front of the camera, made our friends laugh, and treated our parents with the utmost respect. They were hiding as polite fly-on-the-walls when the moment called for it, and directed us for the perfect shot when we would have been lost or awkward without it. Tony was communicative every step of the way, very flexible even in the midst of our crazy last-minute changes and COVID-related bumps in the road, and kept a positive attitude throughout the whole adventure.

Tony captured every important moment, and even those we hadn't noticed on the day itself. We wanted an authentic, genuine video that didn't feel fake or posed, and Tony delivered. We've watched the 1-minute teaser and 5-minute highlight video countless times, amazed at how well he captured the heart of our day. The videos feel like it was shot by a friend who has known us for years: that's how well it reflects our personalities and values!

I believe that hiring your wedding videographer/photographer is the one thing you shouldn't try to save money on. You'll watch these over and over again, and they will become more valuable each year. You won't regret investing in a highly-skilled team that knows their craft both technically and artistically like the back of their hand, so they can focus on capturing YOUR unique love story.

Take this from Mr. and Mrs. Picky - we genuinely couldn't recommend Iris Films more!
  • Zakiyrah
    Lanae Married on 03/06/2022

The Best Experience

Where do I start?...Tony was very personable and a blessing to work with from the beginning. We hired him for our wedding and his work is beyond amazing. The results were impeccable. We absolutely LOVED our wedding videos. Our family and friends can't stop talking about how great it was. I would highly recommend booking Iris Films for your next event. We will definitely be working with Tony again.
  • Arnaud
    Arnaud B. Married on 10/08/2021

Forever grateful! Absolutely amazing

As I'm writing this review, I'm still lost for words and amazed by the way Iris Films Atlanta captured our wedding day. Although we knew full well we hired one of, if not the BEST in the business (The best as far as I am concerned until proven otherwise), Tony and Christian still managed to not only exceed expectations but leave us in awe and speechless. We are French, living in the UK and celebrated with our entire family in the Paris.. but we wouldn't have anybody else as videographer. But by all means, don't take my word for it and have a look for yourselves (instagram, vimeo, youtube...) and tell me those are not the dopest wedding videos you have ever seen!! I'm not only a fan of our videos but a fan of his work, always keeping an eye on his posts. I could keep going like that for ever. I can't recommend them enough, you won't find better anywhere else.
    Ps: I'll be hired them again for my kids weddings guarantee!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

The Farm Rome GA The Farm Rome GA Barn & Farm Weddings

Hands down one the funnest Vendors to work with! You will fell at ease with Iris Films, and you will be thrilled with the end result!

2205 Copper Mill Trl Cumming, 30041
817-832-4426
Location of (Iris Films)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding