Iris Films Reviews

28 Reviews for Iris Films

• Eryn

Eryn Hall · Getting married on 11/13/2020

Celebrity videographer

nice quality and quick responses. They have done a lot for celebrities as well. They do not offer photography.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • I

I X · Married on 01/01/2020

Wow! Genuine; an absolute pleasure to work with

Six words to summarize: TONY IS AMAZING; HIRE HIM IMMEDIATELY!!

After going back and forth on whether we wanted a videographer at all, we decided to hire Tony upon recommendation of a friend even though the company wasn’t on my planner’s preferred vendors list (yet — he’s on it now).

This might have been one of the best decisions we made vendor-wise because Tony was SO amazing. He has a great personality, and made it feel natural to be in front of the camera. He is so genuine and we got the sense that he loves his job and craft so much.

On top of that, he’s incredibly responsive and he works with you to make sure you love the final product. When we had a few special requests after he sent us the video, he listened to what we said and made our changes (to perfection, I might add) that very night.

If you’re on the fence about hiring a videographer, I say: “Just hire Iris Films!” You won’t regret it.

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Mariya

Mariya Babaskina · Married on 10/26/2019

Iris films = best. Decision. Ever!

Tony is the real MVP! I cannot even begin to describe how thrilled my hubby and I are with our wedding footage. Tony possesses a sheer talent that is unmatched. Hiring Iris Films to capture our special day was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding, if not THE BEST decision. We are so grateful that we get to relive the magic of our wedding over and over for the rest of our lives - all thanks to Tony. If you are contemplating adding videography, DO IT. If you are contemplating who to hire, HIRE IRIS FILMS. Had we not made this decision, I can guarantee it would have been our greatest regret. I cannot explain the amount of joyful tears my husband, family, and friends have cried playing back our highlight reel. Being able to look back at the most memorable moments of our lives is absolutely priceless. Speaking of price, I got several quotes from vendors, and Iris Films was beyond fair for the quality of work they deliver. All of my vendors were incredible, but if I could only recommend one, Iris Films would be it. Can't thank Tony enough!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Laura

Laura O · Married on 09/07/2019

Creative & FUN Videographer

Tony did an amazing job with our wedding trailer and highlight video. He was so much fun to work with on my wedding day and Tony has great attention to detail to capture all of the key moments. He is very professional, responsive and works with you to accommodate on special song requests and other details that were important to us. I highly recommend Tony to do your wedding cinematography/videography, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Ashley Weden · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing from start to finish!

Seriously gets NO BETTER than Tony and his team! Tony’s passion and expertise for his skill is so noticeable and appreciated; this is just one reason as to why he is the best. The day of, I didn’t have to ask him to do anything, he got EVERYTHING and is truly a professional. His energy is contagious, and you can tell he loves what he does. The end result is beyond words, and I’m so thankful he was one of my dream vendors. I would recommend Tony 1000 times over, and say you’re crazy if you don’t book him for your big day!

Sent on 09/21/2019

renee · Married on 10/07/2017

Tony from Iris Films completely exceeded my expectations. He and his team were professional, timely and the attention to detail was second to none. Honestly I felt they were so engaged and so invested in our wedding day. everytime I looked around they were there filming, and never missing a beat. It is quite honestly the best money I have ever spent and will cherish my film forever. thank you Tony for your impeccable expertise and really raising the bar when it comes to videography.
    for soon to be brides you definitely need to hire Tony and Iris FIlms for your special day you will not regret it!!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Allison · Married on 09/15/2017

If I could give Iris Films a 10, I would, because they really deserve it! Great videography was very important to me on my wedding day. I searched high and low to make sure that I found the best person for the job. I was not disappointed either, because Iris delivered a product that was far beyond my expectations- and I have a keen eye for videography/cinematography. I've watched our wedding diary numerous times. Each and every time I see it, it brings tears of joy because Iris Films captured ALL of the special moments on our wedding day.

Not only was the film quality and the final product excellent, but Tony is also an amazing person to work with. He was extremely professional, always on time and is one of the nicest and most pleasant people that you would ever want to meet. Hiring him to film our wedding is hands down one of the best investments that we made.

Sent on 10/28/2017
  • W

Wendell · Married on 05/20/2017

I would say that over 20K views and 200 shares of our wedding video on Facebook, in 2 months, is an excellent indication of Tony and the Iris Films team’s brilliance. Tony and are Dream Catchers. There is such poetry to their artistry. They captured every special moment of love, joy, happiness & pride on our special day. They easily navigated through the complexity of our day by simply capturing our hearts. There is nothing more pleasing than experiencing our wedding day again and again, through the lens of Iris Films. We were as emotional watching the video as we were on our wedding day. Tony and the Iris Films crew are very special people and are now part of our family. The best experience ever!

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • U

Umangi · Married on 04/29/2017

Tony and his team were fantastic! They did a SPECTACULAR job in filming our 3-day Indian wedding! We (and all of our family and friends) loved the highlight vide and coverage. From beginning to end, Tony was very accessible, understanding, and flexible to work with - I would recommend him to all my family and friends!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Lily · Married on 08/13/2016

Tony is not only an incredible and talented videographer, but he is also a kind, outgoing, and wonderful person. From the moment we met I felt like we were meeting an old friend. Neither my husband nor I enjoy being in front of a camera, but Tony made it feel so easy and natural. It seemed like he really understood us and what we wanted. Our video captured our wedding exactly how we wanted it remembered, with lots of love and laughter. I cannot thank him enough for making us look like movie stars while still staying true to who we are! THANK YOU TONY!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Kristina · Married on 05/29/2016

I scoured the internet for a videographer knowing that I wanted something unique and then I found Tony. I watched nearly all his wedding videos and loved each one; each time I watched one I felt as if I was there and I wasn't bored either. I knew I had to him apart of my wedding day. Tony and his team were phenomenal on my day and he captured everything beautifully. I highly recommend his services; Tony thank you for helping make my wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/30/2016

All my dreams came true when I found out that Iris Films was available to document our wedding day! I had not even met Tony, but after watching one of his brilliant wedding videos, I knew our wedding day would not be complete without him! Meeting Tony and his assistant Nick for the first time on our wedding day was an absolute joy! Their positive energy was infectious as soon as they walked through the door. I could tell instantly that they were genuinely excited to be there filming with us. Watching our wedding video for the first time was literally unreal, we were completely blown away! We never thought that we would ever get to feel the same emotions again that we did on our wedding day....until we watched our video. Getting to relive the best day of our lives whenever we want is truly priceless. Iris Films (Tony) surpassed all of our expectations and we are so blessed that you could be there to capture the best day of our lives! Saying thank you could never be enough!

Sent on 06/02/2016

LaKendra · Married on 04/09/2016

I can't say enough...There are no words to describe the job that Iris Films did for our wedding . Amazing, Awesome, stunning, breathtaking, impressive seem to do his work no justice. Everything was just perfect! Tony was so much fun and pleasant to be around! He blended in with my family and friends as though he'd worked with us before. And His WORK...there is no comparing. Tony took snippets of my wedding and turned it into a movie masterpiece centered around love! There is not one thing that I would ask him to do differently because everything is so perfect. I am truly in love with everything! His dedication to his job and craft is shown in every minute of our video. When you book Iris Films you are getting a professional who knows what he's doing. His work is phenomenal!! If I had to do it all over again, He'd be the first person I booked. I highly recommend him to all brides and grooms preparing for their big day! I am Exceedingly Satisfied!

Sent on 05/12/2016
  • Y

Yoski · Married on 11/14/2015

We weren't necessarily planning on having a videographer for our wedding, but when we came across Tony's videos, we were blown away! We did our research and compared his videos to other videographers in Atlanta, and none of them can compare to the quality of work that Tony does. He does an amazing job of capturing the magic of the day and manages to infuse each video with the personality of each couple. Take a look at his videos - no two are alike except the amazing quality of each of them. His videos are storytelling at its best. Thanks so much Tony! I'm sure our grandkids and great-grandkids will be watching these videos!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Angie · Married on 10/10/2015

I was sad to hear that Iris Films wasn’t available for our wedding date on 10/10/15. But miraculously, right when I was going to settle and book someone else, Tony contacted me back stating my date had just reopened! Thank God for that because Tony and his crew were so so awesome!!! When I got my wedding diary video a couple weeks ago, I just teared up. My husband and I were so in love with it that we sat there and watched it numerous times. They made our wedding feel like a fairy tale in a movie. So beyond happy with it. We have shared it with all our family and friends and they all RAVED on how phenomenal it turned out. You guys captured all the great moments in such a beautiful way. You’re editing, creative eye and attention to detail is exceptional. And Tony's personality, is just the best! He's fun, makes you feel at ease and just felt part of the family right away. Hands down the best investment we made for our wedding. Thank you for capturing and creating such a beautiful memory, for us to share and experience again and again, for many years to come. xoxo.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Tyler · Married on 09/26/2015

Tony of Iris Films was an absolute delight to work with. He is fun, professional, punctual, and his work is phenomenal. He worked with my wife and I to understand what shots we really wanted in our video and did everything he could to make sure we got them. He showed up on the day of the wedding and needed no direction, he was automatic and knew what he needed. He worked with our photographer (she loved him too) to make sure they both got quality time with us and ideal angles. He brought a drone and got incredible aerial shots that you just don't see everyday. I would highly recommend Tony to anyone.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Sydney · Married on 09/26/2015

Starting this review I'm at a loss for words. Tyler and I got married this past September and it rained on our beautiful country outdoor wedding. Picking Iris Films as our videographer was the best decision we made for our wedding!!!! The rain didn't phase anyone and the footage came out beautifully-The quality was amazing and he captured my husband and I perfectly. Nothing was fake or staged for our video...it was all real and that's what made it so special- it was still us. I'm going to treasure this video for the rest of my life and we're so thankful Tony was able to be at our wedding. You will NOT be disappointed with Iris Films. They have fun loving/awesome personalities that gets everyone excited. We love you Iris Films!!!! Thank you for your amazing work!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Vanessa · Married on 08/29/2015

Tony was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! He has great enthusiasm and you can tell he loves what he does. We never once felt uncomfortable having him film our wedding day. It's amazing how his camera looks like a regular camera so you never really feel like you are being filmed! He is incredibly creative and he put so much effort into making us an amazing wedding film! He is worth every penny! I am so happy I hired him. He really captured the essence of our wedding and now we have this film to enjoy for years to come!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Rachael · Married on 08/08/2015

Tony and his team at Iris Films were fantastic. He shot my wedding in Fort Worth, Texas and the quality of film is phenomenal. Tony is very personable and makes everyone feel completely relaxed in front of the camera. He also takes time to get to know you and what you would like captured during your wedding/reception. He utilized drone technology to get very unique arial footage. Everyone was impressed to see the drone during filming. This was hands down the best investment I made regarding our wedding and I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with Iris Films.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Eliana · Married on 06/27/2015

My husband and I could not be happier with the incredible work that Iris does! He has an impeccable eye for detail and a unique style that work together to create a masterful piece of art. Far and away our favorite wedding vendor to work with. Tony beautifully captured the essence of our big day, the emotions that we felt, the fun we had, and helped us forget about the little things that inevitable go wrong at every wedding. Even three month later we still practically watch our video diary on repeat. He was so personable and humble and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/02/2015
  • User5205220 · 2+ years ago

I am stunned at how perfectly poignant is this video of my daughters wedding. I honestly cannot believe the nuances, personalities, subtleties and every single gem and moment this videographer captured. I have to say he and his team move about the event so seamlessly--- they were an absolute joy of a team to work with and I am so thankful I was able to procure Iris Films services!!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Tony was the first vendor we secured after booking the venue so we had been emailing back and forth for ages before we ever met in person. We met Tony about one month before the wedding and within seconds we knew this guy was awesome. He is so much fun to be around as his energy is infectious! He is someone you want to grab a beer with! Each time someone sees our video they tell us they smile ear to ear because it is just so darn cute. Tony was on point and gave great direction throughout the entire day. Our bridal party loved working with him! He has a knack for capturing the unique qualities of each couple! His portfolio speaks for itself and you can see he thoroughly enjoys what he does. He has an eye for making heart-felt videos that are fun to watch! Tony is definitely a master at his craft and has a unique touch to his artistry. I recommend Tony to anyone that wants a breathtaking video that will remind them of the happiness from their wedding day!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Vincent · Married on 02/28/2015

I highly recommend Iris Films to do your wedding videography. Initially, we were a little skeptical to have them do our wedding since it is a traditional Vietnamese wedding and they have never done one before. However, after seeing them work on the day of the wedding, I was confident we would be getting a quality product. Communication before, during and after the wedding has been very easy and pleasant. We were even able to meet up months before the wedding to discuss how we wanted things done. So far, we have gotten many compliments from friends and family in regards to the quality and how well put together the highlight video has been thus far.
    The total cost of their services may be a bit on the higher end. But I felt it is well deserved as you will get what you pay for. Again, I would highly recommend them and would gladly hire them if I had to do it all over again.

Sent on 04/05/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/08/2014

Iris Films was great to work with. Before the wedding Tony was always available to answer questions and was very open to our ideas. On the day of, he fit right into the wedding and captured everything from our first look to our exit. He filmed exactly the parts of the day that we want to remember forever. We got our video when he said we would and it is amazing. It's like we get to relive that day all over again. My husband and I would highly recommend Tony to any of our friends.

Sent on 03/14/2014

James · Married on 11/09/2013

Tony and Sooki with Iris Films captured our big day perfectly. Like they say, the wedding day flies by and this has been so awesome to go back and watch the night unveil.
    Besides the two Diaries you get with Iris Films, you get a comforting videographer who is very professional and skilled at what they do. The Wedding Diaries we received were amazing to say the least.
    We are nothing but pleased with the films. We can not wait to continue to go back on this day via our Wedding Diary.
    Iris Films is worth every penny, well worth the memorabilia.
    if you debating on whether or not to fork out some more $ towards another vendor, please choose Tony and Sooki, you will not be disappointed.
    I'll guarantee that for them :)
    -James