6600 Via Italia Drive, Lewisville, TX 75077 Map · Phone number

About Inviting Card Creations

Inviting Card Creations specializes in unique, hand-crafted invitations created just for you.  Whether you are having a small affair or gala event, I focus on providing high quality product, service and customer satisfaction at competitive pricing.  I use only the highest quality papers for my selections but am budget conscious on my pricing.

All my designs are completely customizable to fit your vision ... different fonts, colors, wording, papers, embellishments!  I offer special pocket folds, ribbon, bling, rhinestones, pearls, multi-layers, glitter, embossing, stamping.  Share your thoughts with me and together we will create the perfect invitation for you.  I would love to be part of your very special day!

Since each invitation is individually hand made, please note that slight variations may occur when hand stamping or embossing, making each one truly unique and special.  I can only accept so many orders at any given time so please check to see if I currently have a waiting list, if you have a tight timeline.

All invitations include a matching envelope with return address printing.  The addressing for RSVP envelopes and RSVP postcards is included.   Assembly for multi-layered invitations is completed.  You can choose more than one font and ink color.  Unlimited digital proofs are gladly provided ... all at no additional cost!

Matching products are also available ... place cards, table numbers, wedding programs, water and wine bottle labels, additional insert cards, thank you notes, rehearsal dinner, save the date, candle illuminaries.  I work with many different card stocks and papers:  matte, super smooth, recycled, shimmer metallic, linen, laid, cotton, parchment, vellum.

Welcome to my store.  Thanks for looking!

• Elle & Bee Greetings
il570xn 6060662289zl91
il570xn 3066137721
il570xn 3293005671

3 Reviews for Inviting Card Creations

Barb was incredible to work with! We brought a whole family group to meet with her and she was so helpful and welcomed everyone's ideas. Her finished product was perfect and worked well within our budget. We received lots of compliments on the quality of our invitations! The fonts,colors, ribbon and design were perfect! She was very timely and finished ahead of her expected completion date. We would use her again in a second!! Thanks Barb - you're the best!

Sent on 11/05/2014

I was so pleased with how my wedding invitations turned out and I received a ton of compliments on them! Barb was amazing to work with. She provided me different options, colors, etc. to truly customize the invitations to my event. She saw the vision in my head that I couldn't communicate to her! She was very prompt in all communications and everything was delivered early. I would highly recommend Barb for your invitation needs for any event!

Sent on 11/10/2014
  • emily

emily · Married on 12/22/2012

better than what i expected! such a wonderful person to work with and her work is beautiful. i never thought i would get so excited about paper and invitations!

Sent on 09/18/2012

• 6600 Via Italia Drive Lewisville, 75077 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Inviting Card Creations)