Instaglam Photo Booth

Instaglam Photo Booth

About Instaglam Photo Booth

Providing the V.I.P. treatment you deserve.

Owner: Jason DeLaughter

Established in 2012.

Founded by Jason DeLaughter, Instaglam was started shortly after his own experience in a photo booth. He noticed how much fun everyone was having and that they couldn't get enough. Including himself. It reminded him of his love for the city of Las Vegas. At every moment, you're completely submersed in the lights and being entertained. These moments, however, were being captured forever. He could look at the photo strips time and time again to remember how much fun that night was. After this experience, Jason decided to create his own photo booth company using Las Vegas as his inspiration. It's about leaving your worries behind, partying until you drop, and loving every minute of the fun!

Every package includes:

No Travel Fee Booth Attendant Set up/Tear Down Color/B&W Prints Double Prints Custom Strips Scrapbook Props CD Of Images

Contact for rates:

(213) 260-0137

contact@instaglamphotobooth.com

or visit: www.instaglamphotobooth.com

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Instaglam Photo Booth on

17 Reviews for Instaglam Photo Booth

We got a groupon for this company and it was EXCELLENT. He included all props and even custom made our photo strip. The gentlemen running the booth were professional and even made sure me and my new husband took a few shots in the photo booth before he closed up shop. All my guests said they enjoyed the photobooth. We constantly look back at the scrapbook album they created for us. Great company! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3445429, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If I could give Instaglam (Jason) 10 stars I would! First and foremost we can't thank Jason enough because he came through for us 3 days before the wedding because we had an issue with our previous vendor. But really, everything happens for a reason, and fortunately we found Instaglam because the photobooth was amazing! The quality of the pictures, props, and service were EXCELLENT! The backdrop curtain was also very cool/chic for our wedding event! Jason was so responsive and professional. He was able to provide proof of insurance with our hotel listed within only a few hours. At the wedding he was so courteous and fun with our guests that we requested to have an additional hour. This is the only photobooth that anyone should ever have at their event:) Thank you Jason!

Profile Picture User3689647, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Instaglam was a hit at my wedding! Jason was quick in responding to all my emails; he was very professional and friendly to my guests. I would highly recommend Instaglam for any event. Thanks Instaglam for making my wedding unforgettable!

Profile Picture Wendy, 8/10/14, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1403163568461 new booth img
220x220 sq 1403164089442 20131116183230

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
I had the pleasure of working with Instaglam on a few events. They are extremely professional and will go the extra mile to insure the client is taken care of.

Downey, CA 90242   See On Map