Arvada, Colorado, Littleton, CO 80002 Map · Phone number

About Inspired Designs

Inspired Designs is a Denver, CO based, floral and event design company that services the metro area and beyond! We love everything Colorado has to offer, from its unique urban venues to the mountains we are known for. We work with every client on the overall look of their day to come up with custom designs, inspired by their vision. My style is fun and funky, with a passion for bright colors and the use of surprising elements that add a unique touch and provide a cohesive look for your big day.

Follow Inspired Designs on

7 Reviews for Inspired Designs

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfection

I can’t even put words to how impressed and thrilled I was with Julie Winje’s work at our wedding. She hit the nail on the head, and then some! She really took the time to understand my vision and when it came time, she brought it to life in a way that I never could have imagined in my wildest dreams. Julie is a TRUE ARTIST and believe me, it shows. She took our wedding aesthetic and venue to the next level. The creativity and attention to detail was impossible to miss— everywhere you looked, there was something so unique, so beautiful, and so unexpected. We really enjoyed giving her the creative freedom to run wild and let me tell you, everything she created was PERFECT. Julie is beyond talented. I also felt like she took the time to genuinely get to know me and my husband and her work at our wedding really reflected that. During the planning process, she happily revised my proposal several times to get the price down to where I needed it to be and was always very professional, flexible and considerate. My bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I’ve ever seen (and that includes those we all drool over on Pinterest!) I could immediately tell how much time and energy she put into making it exactly how I dreamed it would be, and it exceeded every expectation (my guests are still raving about it and it’s been two months since the wedding). As a person, she is so kind and so sweet and she genuinely cares; by the time we were all done with the wedding I truly didn’t want to let her go! I can guarantee that hiring Julie will be one of the best decisions you’ll make in your wedding planning endeavors. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding so gorgeous and memorable Julie! You will forever have a glowing reference if you need one :) -Brooke and Bobby Macauley

Sent on 07/20/2019

Julia · Married on 07/08/2017

If you are still on the hunt for a florist and reading this - you have found her! Out of all the vendors I worked with for our wedding in July 2017, Julie was hands down my favorite! She did an amazing job with all of the bouquets and center pieces, and is so professional and easy to work with. She stayed throughout the ceremony since we were re purposing some of the flowers for the reception to make sure everything was moved to the right place once the ceremony was over. My bouquet and my bridesmaid's bouquets were gorgeous and exactly what I asked for. On top of it all - her prices were better than any other florist I spoke to. Thank you, Julie for helping make our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Audrey · Married on 05/13/2017

I was very happy with how the flowers turned out on my wedding day! Julie was also kind enough to help me with some of our setup and decorations (for an additional fee), which was super helpful! I don't want to know how my wedding would've gone without her. She nailed the color palette I envisioned and turned my floral dreams into a reality.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Inspired Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85
    $ 150
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Littleton, 80120 See on map
    3035203617 (Phone number)
    Location of (Inspired Designs)