Inspired Designs

Denver, CO View map
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$8,000 Typical Price

Inspired Designs is a Denver, CO based, floral and event design company that services the metro area and beyond! We love everything Colorado has to offer, from its unique urban venues to the mountains we are known for. We work with every client on the overall look of their day to come up with custom designs, inspired by their vision. My style is fun and funky, with a passion for bright colors and the use of surprising elements that add a unique touch and provide a cohesive look for your big day.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$350

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$8,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Christina
    Christina C. Married on 09/30/2022

Best florist in denver

Julie is absolutely amazing!!!!! My flowers were GORGEOUS for my wedding and she was a dream to work with. She made my vision come to life and exceeded any expectations I had. I would use her 100000 times over. Do yourself a favor and BOOK HER!!!!!
  • Lizzie
    Lizzie L. Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most stunning wedding florals

We hired Julie on a recommendation from our wedding photographer, and I can see why our photographer recommends her. She is creative and works within your budget, and her work is stunning both in-person and in photos. We got married outside in the mountains and wanted minimal decor and to enhance the natural beauty around us, and Julie nailed it. The boutonnieres and bridesmaids’ bouquets had a beautiful variety of flowers that fit our theme and looked really cool and unique. My bouquet was incredible and exceeded anything I could’ve hoped for. Julie even found peonies when we both thought they would be out of season! Our wedding arch was colorful and enhanced the look of the ceremony while not distracting from the mountain view. I loved working with Julie. She is so talented and I highly recommend her for your wedding florals.

Inspired Designs's reply:

Lizzie,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and your wedding day was so beautiful. Thank you so much for trusting me with your vision.
    Shanna H. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Flower arrangements more beautiful than we could have imagined!

Our wedding day flower arrangements were more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! Julie is experienced, professional, communicative and creative beyond words. She listened and interpreted my overall wedding day vision (even before I could really articulate it well myself), and the end result was a cohesive, elegant and strikingly beautiful design. Julie is immensely talented and a skilled communicator. Additionally, she went above and beyond to help us create arrangements for our rehearsal dinner by strategically using some of our wedding day florals. I had family and friends coming up to me to ask for the name of my florist! Thank you to Julie and her team!

Inspired Designs's reply:

Shanna,
    It was really a pleasure working with you. You are so kind and I really appreciate your beautiful review. I hope to work with you again, whenever you have flower needs.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Denver, CO, 80002
3035203617
Location of (Inspired Designs)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding