Inspired Designs Reviews

11 Reviews for Inspired Designs

• Jocie

Jocie Mcvey · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Amazing Florist!

Julie is the best hands down! She is my go to for any decor and made my wedding a dream come true! She is so easy to work with and was there for me at any hour! My wedding day was not stressful at all because I know she was taking care of everything. I recommend her to everyone i know! Her professionalism and ability to make you feel calm and relaxed about a stressful planning time in your life is what you need when booking your florist. Love Julie and her work!

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Nick

Nick Heguy · Married on 08/24/2019

The Best!!

Julie was AMAZING! She was so easy to work with and knew exactly how to make my (oops, our) vision come to life! When we met she had great recommendations and was very professional. When it came to the big day she was organized, executed with care and made sure I was 100% happy - she went above and beyond!

Sent on 07/17/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfection

I can’t even put words to how impressed and thrilled I was with Julie Winje’s work at our wedding. She hit the nail on the head, and then some! She really took the time to understand my vision and when it came time, she brought it to life in a way that I never could have imagined in my wildest dreams. Julie is a TRUE ARTIST and believe me, it shows. She took our wedding aesthetic and venue to the next level. The creativity and attention to detail was impossible to miss— everywhere you looked, there was something so unique, so beautiful, and so unexpected. We really enjoyed giving her the creative freedom to run wild and let me tell you, everything she created was PERFECT. Julie is beyond talented. I also felt like she took the time to genuinely get to know me and my husband and her work at our wedding really reflected that. During the planning process, she happily revised my proposal several times to get the price down to where I needed it to be and was always very professional, flexible and considerate. My bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I’ve ever seen (and that includes those we all drool over on Pinterest!) I could immediately tell how much time and energy she put into making it exactly how I dreamed it would be, and it exceeded every expectation (my guests are still raving about it and it’s been two months since the wedding). As a person, she is so kind and so sweet and she genuinely cares; by the time we were all done with the wedding I truly didn’t want to let her go! I can guarantee that hiring Julie will be one of the best decisions you’ll make in your wedding planning endeavors. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding so gorgeous and memorable Julie! You will forever have a glowing reference if you need one :) -Brooke and Bobby Macauley

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 10/07/2017

100% Recommend!!!!

Julie was absolutely amazing to work with. I work in the event industry and when I planned my wedding I was so busy with other events I was all over the place trying to get everything put together for my own. Julie was so kind and helpful and really took the stress out of planning. Working with her was very collaborative and she offered a lot of creative ideas that were exactly my style and was careful to keep things in my budget. She created a stunning look that was even more beautiful than I could have dreamed of!

Sent on 07/17/2020
  • Stacia

Stacia Taylor · Married on 08/24/2017

Absolutely Amazing!

Julie was a dream come true and ended up being my favorite vendor we had. She’s super knowledgeable about what flowers are available based on your date and how to bring it all together to create your vision. She had some wonderful cost saving ideas that I was very appreciative of and it all came together so beautifully. The moment I saw our flowers on our wedding day I teared up and couldn’t stop smiling, they were beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. I can’t thank Julie enough for how wonderful of a job she did!

Sent on 07/30/2020

Julia · Married on 07/08/2017

If you are still on the hunt for a florist and reading this - you have found her! Out of all the vendors I worked with for our wedding in July 2017, Julie was hands down my favorite! She did an amazing job with all of the bouquets and center pieces, and is so professional and easy to work with. She stayed throughout the ceremony since we were re purposing some of the flowers for the reception to make sure everything was moved to the right place once the ceremony was over. My bouquet and my bridesmaid's bouquets were gorgeous and exactly what I asked for. On top of it all - her prices were better than any other florist I spoke to. Thank you, Julie for helping make our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Audrey · Married on 05/13/2017

I was very happy with how the flowers turned out on my wedding day! Julie was also kind enough to help me with some of our setup and decorations (for an additional fee), which was super helpful! I don't want to know how my wedding would've gone without her. She nailed the color palette I envisioned and turned my floral dreams into a reality.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Megan · Married on 08/13/2016

Julie did my flowers for my wedding last weekend, and I must say she did an absolutely amazing job. The flowers were beautiful beyond my expectations, and she was so flexible with everything in terms of working with my budget and making changes up until the last couple weeks. She was very professional and took care of everything without asking me a million questions like some of my other vendors did. She just knows what to do and how to make it look beautiful, and she is soooo good at her job. I will definitely recommend Julie to all my friends and anyone else getting married in the Denver area! She will not disappoint! And her services are a tremendous value for the prices. My flowers definitely would've been way out of my budget if I worked with a different florist. I shopped around, and she was one of the best prices for what I wanted. Everyone at my wedding was commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. She was my favorite vendor that I used for my wedding!

Sent on 08/20/2016
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 08/27/2015

Julie at Inspired Designs was recommended to me by two different, unrelated people, so naturally I had to explore her as an option. After meeting with her, there was no doubt she was perfect to help me bring what images I had in my head to reality for my wedding. She helped me through the entire process and the results were more beautiful than I thought they could ever be. She worked with me until I was completely blown away and I couldn't be more grateful for the people who recommended her. I have in turn sent all of my bride friends her information and everyone LOVES her! Thanks JULIE and INSPIRED DESIGNS for making my wedding BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Julie was wonderful! She was always very professional and made me feel at ease throughout all of the planning. She was completely organized the day of and everything was perfect! I also really enjoy her personality as she is a kind and easygoing individual. I never had any issue getting in touch with her and we were able to come up with the perfect flowers for the big day at just the right budget. You will love her!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Erynn · Married on 06/21/2015

Julie was AMAZING! She meet with me on a couple occasions to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding.

She went above and beyond the call of duty! She did an amazing job setting up for the wedding and stayed thru the wedding to get bridesmaids bouquets in the right spots, get outside decor/flower arrangements from the ceremony inside for reception time and she cleaned up pedals from my flower girls.

She was always available and was very reasonable and affordable! Not to mention just a great lady and has a fun personality. You'll enjoy working with her for sure.

Sent on 01/25/2016