Inspire Film Studios

Vancouver, WA View map

James Brittany = Engaged @ Disneyworld - 3/5/2014

When we met more than three years ago, we had no idea that we would be building a company together! We both have had a deeply rooted love and passion for photography since either of us can remember, so it only seemed liked it was a logical career choice for us. Wedding photography has been very rewarding and we have been blessed to make it more than just a hobby. We get to meet the coolest of couples and by the time their wedding day comes around, we are practically best friends! Brittany and I both also share a love for adrenaline and have started working on our bucket list of theme parks to visit. We recently checked off Disneyworld and Universal Studios in Orlando Florida this past March.

-James

When James isn't carrying a camera around, he devotes most of his time to the growth of this company. He is proud of what he has built and looks forward to the future and all that it has in store. When he is not wielding a camera or sitting behind his computer, James enjoys working on classic cars like his 1963 Chevy Nova that he has owned since he turned sixteen. During the summer, he enjoys traveling to car shows and cruise ins and spending time with friends and family

-Brittany

Brittany has been with Inspire Film Studios from the start and has been a major part of the businesses growth over the past few years. Brittany works full time as an apartment manager while juggling the lavish lifestyle of a wedding photographer. When Brittany is not working, she enjoys spending time with her pup Peanut, a miniature Pomeranian. studying the art of makeup and planning our next trip to Disneyland.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

Pearl Married on 10/12/2013
    The best decision I made for my wedding was have Inspire studios take my photos. First, James and Brittany are so friendly and professional. second, The captured every single detail of my wedding so beautifully, I think I have the best wedding pictures. Third, they were very affordable and they worked around our budget. Fouth, they showed up early and were willing to go to different locations to capture every moment of our day..They had the best poses for us which turned out amazing. I could go on and on.. They were truly amazing!!!
    Evan Married on 09/22/2013
    We can not express through words, how happy we are! Katie and I were both thrilled with the photos that James and Brittany from Inspire Film Studios took on our wedding day! We're both especially fond of the shots outside with all the various people in the party, I think those ones came out particularly well among the set!

We'd both be happy to recommend James and Brittany to any of our future friends getting married. We really appreciate your work!
    Andrea Married on 09/01/2013
    James and Brittany were so patient with us on our special day even after we canceled most of our vendors. In fact James and Brittany were the only ones we kept around! Their personalities complimented each other and made it a pleasure to spend our day with them! They had lots of tips to help position us and were very helpful when it came time to coordinate our family and group photos! We received both our engagement and wedding photos promptly, much quicker then expected! We will be recommending them to all of our friends getting married in the future!

PO Box 351 Vancouver, 98666
Location of (Inspire Film Studios)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding