Inside Decor Rental

Dubuque, IA View map

Inside Decor Rental Inc. is a complete event rental company serving the Dubuque, Iowa, Galena, IL and surrounding areas. IDR offers an extensive list of rental inventory to serve all of your wedding day needs to create a very special day for you and your loved ones. The professional designers at Inside Decor Rental Inc will assist you in every way possible, even offering consultations and professional design input should you desire it.

From helping you plan your perfect day to troubleshooting and coordinating onsite logistics, the staff at Inside Decor Rental Inc offer it all. Their wide array of rental options means you won鈥檛 have to go anywhere else to find everything you need to plan a truly fun and unique event. Visit their 3,000 sq. foot showroom in Dubuque to check out your options in person. They will coordinate delivery, set up and clean up. Rental items include but are not limited to:

• Audio equipment, clear podium, microphone, speakers, projector screens
  • Ceremony decor including lanterns, aisle decor, fabrics, chalkboards, welcome signs
  • Glassware, LED candles, candelabras, chandeliers, greenery
  • Altar, huppa, arches in many different styles
  • Chocolate fountain, ice cream machine, snowcone & cotton candy machines
  • Dance floor, tents, tables, chairs, Chiavari chairs, Linen, chair covers, spandex linen
  • Lounge furniture, uplighting, pipe & drape, stanchions, aisle runners, carpet runners
  • Photobooth backdrops, photo props, large stage decor, Christmas decor installation
  • Floral arrangements for purchase or rental, custom design floral
  • China, glassware, flatware, napkins, chafers, roasters, coolers, bars
  • Endless linen in various colors, fabrics, textures all for rental without having to wash or handpress (they do that!).
  • Velvet loveseats in many colors including navy, mauve, beige, raisin, charcoal grey, and white.
  • Santa, political, and theme decor for corporate events!
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Tent Accessories
Tents
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$100

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$40

What is the starting price for tables?

$6.50

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$200

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating

Pam S. Married on 12/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing to Work With and Lots to Choose From!

This place is extremely wonderful to work with. They work with you to find the best fit for your ideas. Very patient and professional. They made my wedding dinner exactly what I wanted it to be.

Inside Decor Rental's reply:

Pam,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. We loved working with you as well. The colors you chose were beautiful together.

Congratulations!!
    Jen
    Natalie Married on 10/29/2022

Beautiful decorations!

I highly recommend working with Inside Decor for your wedding needs! Lisa & Jen were able to answer the many questions I had for our October wedding in Galena, & were always efficient, professional, & helpful! I appreciated how they kept me in the loop with any changes we had made.

On our wedding day, I was blown away at what they were able to create with some of our DIY decorations as well as rented items! They took my vision & made it even better than I could have imagined! I knew I didn't need to spend any time worrying about the decorations on our big day - everything was beautiful!

Inside Decor Rental's reply:

Natalie,
    Thank you so much for the kind words in your review, we love what we do. We enjoyed working with you as well.

Congratulations,
    Jen
  • Karissa
    Karissa S. Married on 06/11/2022

Flexible and Kind

We rented ivory chair covers, 4 tall stands and an easel from Inside Decor. They were great at communicating with us. We were able to pick up our rentals on the Friday before the wedding. They went out of their way to paint the stands the colors we were looking for. When picking the items up, the stands were taller than what I had pictured. They were quick to give us smaller ones for free! They even painted the small ones on the spot so we could have the colors match. The easel had a bolt that broke, so my husband took it back and the gave us another one! They were very accommodating and willing to work with us and get us what we needed! I definitely recommend them for all your rental needs!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Grand River Center Grand River Center Banquet Halls

Inside Decor Rental can change any room into your vision. Highly recommend!

Galena Mini Weddings Galena Mini Weddings Park & Outdoor Weddings

Great customer service!

Alexxus Entertainment Alexxus Entertainment Wedding DJs

Excellent customer service. well trained personnel and decor thast is breath taking. I have actually used Inside Decor myself to professionalize my bridal show set -up.

Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa
路 Banquet Halls

2999 N Cascade Rd Dubuque, IA, 52003
5635820202
idecor@yousq.net

By Appointment Any day of the week! Store hours Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri 10 - 3 p.m. Closed on Wednesday and setting up events on the weekends! :-)
Location of (Inside Decor Rental)

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding